Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament (42899 Views)

(old Pic) Iheanacho Representing IMO State Junior Tournament!. / Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by coolebux(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
The only difference between HERE and THERE is T.
Which is TIME.

Chineke is involved.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by zicky(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
shala01:

Which lead credence to the fact that your class mate is about 25
stop fooling yourself, if he finish in 2009 how does that mak him 25yrs . 16 + 7 give you 25 continue fooling yourself
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by sukkot: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin
ma nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by kingwiz(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
shala01:

dnt knw for him,,me am 23...left sch whn i was 16

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by kingwiz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
shala01:

dnt knw for him,,me am 23,,left sch whn i was 16
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by 4nobody4every1: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
ma nigga grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Kennydoc(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fmartin:
throwback picture of our rising Kelechi Iheanacho representing Imo state in a junior tournament ‪‬

‪#‎ Iheanacho

And later, somebody will tell me he's 19yrs old. He was at least 12 yrs old when that picture was taken. Does that picture look to anyone like it was taken 7rs ago?
Iheanacho is nothing less than 28yrs now.
Good luck to him, anyway.
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Evidence1000(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kennydoc:

And later, somebody will tell me he's 19yrs old. He was at least 12 yrs old when that picture was taken. Does that picture look to anyone like it was taken 7rs ago?
Iheanacho is nothing less than 28yrs now.
Good luck to him, anyway.

He's still making his money sha...
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
zicky:
stop fooling yourself, if he finish in 2009 how does that mak him 25yrs . 16 + 7 give you 25 continue fooling yourself
Na ur papa dey fool him sef. It is your elder brothers are sisters that are fooling themselves. Don't quote me again if foolishness is your first name
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by joey150(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:
Wow!
Apart from hardwork, I can also say that this guy is very lucky. How many managers would give a raw talent an opportunity just as Pellegrini has done ?

Aside that, he made the right choice by going to Manchester. Where are the likes of Dele Alampasu, Musa Muhammed, Isaac Success and so on?
They're playing in lower leagues or not seeing football time as Iheanacho.

After all these happenings, somebody from somewhere would come and tell me that there is no God?

Oh God, please answer my prayers and let me rest.
if i was an atheist and you told me this was your proof that God existed... I would call you a sycophant.

Wtf! Must you just bring God into the matter?!
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by bosama: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=kingwiz post=45129571]we were 2003 set,,we finished in 2009[/quote ok.Is he from Ohaji?
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Evidence1000(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
joey150:
if i was an atheist and you told me this was your proof that God existed... I would call you a sycophant.

Wtf! Must you just bring God into the matter?!

I don't need to ask you if you are an atheist or not. I know you're one.
The last thing you'll catch me doing is arguing about religion or inter-ethnic differences.

So, let's just leave it this way, I believe that God exists , you believe otherwise and that's okay by me. I can't force my belief on you. If I say God exists and you refute the claim, fine.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by LecciGucci: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
This pic look too old for a player who claim to be 20years old

irene my name crush u have disappointed me sef with diz comment.
the last time i checked... the topic of the thread is not talking about iheanacho's age. undecided undecided
we all kno africans and this age slashing stuff .,....
and u sef cant swear to me that u tell pple ur real age when they ask u.
so why making this offpoint comment... undecided undecided
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by bartho77(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nice football.
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by youngest85(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingwiz:
he was man classmate den at emmanuel college owerri. kelechi a.k.a lefty
u are the only person that can tell us his real age
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by olabode89(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
youngest85:
u are the only person that can tell us his real age

He has given us enough information.

They graduated in 2009, 7 years ago. The average range when most peeps graduate from secondary school is between 15 and 19 therefore Ihenancho age should fall between 22 and 26. His football age is 20.. which is not so bad... back in the days s9me guys dey minus as much as 10 or 15 years sef... the likes of Philip Osondu, Aghawonder! and Bros Taylor Taiwo..lol
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by zicky(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
shala01:

Na ur papa dey fool him sef. It is your elder brothers are sisters that are fooling themselves. Don't quote me again if foolishness is your first name
lolzzzz, sorry it hot
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by funnynation(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
mytime24:
Datz My boy tongue
thats ur boy now but back then....... You know d rest. Oyibo wife dey his mind oo
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingwiz:
dnt knw for him,,me am 23,,left sch whn i was 16
Which means you are one of the few egg heads. For a school football star, his academic record will be average and him will be like 18/19 by the time he was writing waesc/neco.
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by donvicky2007: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Thank you! @20 that meant he was born 1996 ...This pix couldn't have been taken any earlier than year 2000 when Ideally he should have been 4 years old. I'm putting a wild guess that Kelechi is not 20 years old. More like 25 years old now. Colored photographs such as this were ones taken in any later than 2008. undecided

Why trying to be an antagonist, i have colored picture as far back as 2003 while in secondary school.

Don't we have good camera phones as far back as 2008 , while saying that there's no coloured photographs like the one posted by OP as far as 2008, even before 2008 we have good and quality coloured camera film in the product of KODAK

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by sillyNLmods: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
and lalasticlala was once a footballer undecided
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by omotee1234(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingwiz:
tell us ish real age
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by zicky(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
shala01:

Which means you are one of the few egg heads. For a school football star, his academic record will be average and him will be like 18/19 by the time he was writing waesc/neco.
the guy just told you he was 16yrs but you still foolishly conclude that iheanacho is 2/3yrs older than his classmate just to make yourself happy, some people dull

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by samsam2019: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:
Wow!
Apart from hardwork, I can also say that this guy is very lucky. How many managers would give a raw talent an opportunity just as Pellegrini has done ?

Aside that, he made the right choice by going to Manchester. Where are the likes of Dele Alampasu, Musa Muhammed, Isaac Success and so on?

After all these happenings, somebody from somewhere would come and tell me that there is no God?

I'll tell you there's no god.

You know why? Because there are people who don't believe in your fake god and are far far far more successful than Iheanacho
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Bonapart(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=ireneony post=45128905]This pic look too old for a player who claim to be 20years old[/quoteh]carrry ur yeye go bush
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Evidence1000(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:
I'll tell you there's no god.

You know why? Because there are people who don't believe in your fake god and are far far far more successful than Iheanacho

Did Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Lakshmi Mittal or even Mike Adenuga tell you that they do not believe in God?
Are they not the ones controlling the world ?
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Heineken(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
pariot22MC:
if u go blow u go surely blow even if the witches wan stop u
no be lie... If you go blow u must surely blow. Even them witches no go wan reason ur matter.
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by dabossman(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
zicky:
why do you want to know investigator, why don't you ask martial of manu who claim to be 19yrs but already married with child.

And Juan Mata just turned 28. Balding head and all.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
zicky:
the guy just told you he was 16yrs but you still foolishly conclude that iheanacho is 2/3yrs older than his classmate just to make yourself happy, some people dull
why are you this stupid? Did your mum fail in her duties or you are just an idiot who refuse to grow brain
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by omolola15(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingwiz:

Bros abeg are you also 20 years old?
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by chiefmega: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:
Wow!

I don't think you should mention Isaac Success, He has more playing time than Iheanacho, Success is a big part of his team and has been playing well. So no offence but please give Success the credit he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fmartin:
throwback picture of our rising Kelechi Iheanacho representing Imo state in a junior tournament ‪‬

‪#‎ Iheanacho
..friends of kelechi will be like " we took this photo back in 1985

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful / Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) / Tanitoluwa Adewumi Gets New Apartment In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.