Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps (40314 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by kingpole: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
What's wrong with their pay?

papascode:
Woow! Will the govt increase their pay and provide working tools for effective service delivery? The answer remains the same.

Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by kingpole: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
I kinda agree with your sentiment, Posting all the Medics to Idps is going to only favor the north.

Eluwilussit:
But idps are mostly in the north and mostly inhabited by northerners na. So after spending how many years in the uni trying to be a doctor, them come carry our children go risk them life for suicidal northern Nigeria? Most of these doctors will still be southerners.

Let northern graduates serve in the north and southerners in the south. Every fuccking thing in Nigeria is structured to favour the north. Scrap the scheme. It does more evil than good for southerners. angry angry angry angry
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by chimaobinelson(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
After buhari don slash dear Allowee by 5k...instead of paying d youths extra 5k,u de minus am ...meanwhle me de paravex angry
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by tohpahz(f): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
bettercreature:
That is better! It will stop them from killing people in the hospital and delivering all pregnant women through Cesarean Section Operation
God will protect them.

Watt are u saying sef... na wa for ppl sha..

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by Eluwilussit(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:
moreover most of them might not even understand their language of communication which is hausa and they need to communicate with those aboooookis

Iyaa, I agree with you 100%. The North thrives on treachery, deceit and violence. Mark my world, they will deliberately endanger the lives of our best brains in the name of nysc. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by Solowande(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Xtracoool:
To what end? undecided
it look like u don too watch spartacus
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by ijaw1stson: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
I thought they scrapped NYSC
are you in Nigeria?
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
I thought they scrapped NYSC
.En!Iffa yer.let me collect all ma alawee 1st.den d can scrap it!
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by OpenBoy: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
This risky ooo, considering the incessant attacks in those IDP camps.
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by gotousa2013: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
purnishment
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by IYANGBALI: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Iyaa, I agree with you 100%. The North thrives on treachery, deceit and violence. Mark my world, they will deliberately endanger the lives of our best brains in the name of nysc. angry angry angry angry angry
omo wahala dey o

2 Likes

Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by Eluwilussit(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:
omo wahala dey o

Big big wahala. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by Coolgent(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
When its my turn to serve my country i wil kindly opt for Sambisa!
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by mcdoweller(m): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2016
the beginning of the end
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by Senatorfm: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2016
abumeinben:
shocked

good! they should work for their money
Why would you say this if you don't hate those that have better brains than you?

Wake up from your slumber, these are first class brains and stop hating.
Re: NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps by abumeinben(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Senatorfm:

Why would you say this if you don't hate those that have better brains than you?

Wake up from your slumber, these are first class brains and stop hating.

Better brains you say?

I laugh...watch and weigh what you say bro, words find their paths back somehow. smiley

On the matter, that's how you see it.
For me I see it as a potential step for these newly grad local docs to get international recognition by global health care bodies like WHO, UNICEF, Red Cross, UNAIDS....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeployed Corp Member Only / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.