Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF (14238 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / Photos From Boko Haram's Attack In Borno Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmm

Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Karm16: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
RYTEBABY:
your pure lieeeesssss

Do those protestors look like Fulanis to you?
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by rawtouch: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
after the graduation you peeps are just waking up
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by seunny4lif(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na soso condemn dem dey do for Nigeria
Where is the action ? With the way things are going?
Nigeria is on her way to Civil War 2 sad sad

People will need to defend themselves now
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Firgemachar: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
well, to be sincere, I've always seen the media hype as a P D P propaganda

I hope you will type this trash if/when you lose a relation under similar circumstances.
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Firgemachar: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Do those protestors look like Fulanis to you?
Please tell me who they are? Arabs? Jews?
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by susuces4all(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
I think the so called Fulani herdsmen so to say only enter some our communities in the named of cattle rearier but within them there re out for something different. It is high time band them from entering our state, lpc govt & community. cry
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Karm16: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Firgemachar:

Please tell me who they are?
Arabs? Jews?

Middle easterners. Bootleg Jews. The ones that thinks claiming white makes them superior to Black Africans. The ones with inferiority complex.
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by susuces4all(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
I think the so called Fulani herdsmen so to say only enter some our communities in the name of cattle rearier but within them there re out for something different. It is high time we band them from entering our state, local govt & community. :'
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Firgemachar:

I hope you will type this trash if/when you lose a relation under similar circumstances.

By the grace of my Living God, I won't lose any of my loved ones in Jesus name Amen.

Etiquette pls
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by GWMI(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
the Hypocrites have finally spoken shame.Where were you Northern Elders when Buhari choose to maginalise the southerns,when he took the minorities as second class citizens.Let it be known worldwide that any break down of laws that will emanate from Buhari's divisive ideologies will be blame on him.Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Siddeek: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Klamour:
Hypocrisy is KWARAPTN!!!!! ACF Is laboriously trying to exonerate their murderous bloodsucking kins. What a Zoo!!
what exactly do you want?
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Siddeek: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rexphobia:

I think it was warranted...ask me why?

Hint: we are paying for our actions or inaction about a year ago.
please get over Gej's defeat. Pmb is not sitting there forever. Four years is just like four month when there is life and good health biko.
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Mayflowa(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Owliver:
The normads co-existed peacefully with host communities for many years? The guys in the middle belt wont like that statement really

Just imagine! What is nomad in 21St century. Everyone has done away with their obnoxious culture. Benin King used to be buried with 7 stranger on his demise. But that has stop!

When will the government stop nomadic grazing! This is a vehicle of blood. It has outlive it's use. There are feedstock for cow. Almost every country of the world eat meat raised in a ranch and others fed with feedstock. Don't the get paid when they sell cows. Poultry farmers don't walk their fowls about. They use feedstock. This is crazy. It's is both environmental obscene and civil failure to let animals walk our cities and roads especially the one already in the way of peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Dav24(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Blatant liars, I hate hypocrisy and this ACF is always like this, they have adopted this negative trend of biasness and allowed it to become their identity. since fulanis invation of Benue, this people keep mutes and silently supported the fulanis who are muslim to wipe out the entire Tiv land because the people refused to accept islam, they refused to see the killing of Tiv people by the fulanis as a brake down of peace. Fools
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Siddeek: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
The psychotic buhari encouraged this through his body language. People should arm and defend themselves!
Are you say the killings that happened during Gej's regime was also encouraged by him? Cos more people were kill at that period including hundred policemen by the ombatse group.
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by SleekAboki: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Siddeek:
Are you say the killings that happened during Gej's regime was also encouraged by him? Cos more people were kill at that period including hundred policemen by the ombatse group.
Does that justify the fact that over 10,000 Nigerians have been massacred by this government? Should we keep quite and justify these senseless massacre of citizens cos over 2 million biafrans died during the civil war? Must we wait till Buhari matches 2 million body count before we speak up? I wish to understand you my fellow country man.
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by sniperr007(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
well, to be sincere, I've always seen the media hype as a P D P propaganda

I think because its in d SE and cos of d aguta incidence dats givin dis 1 attention.
But frankly dis nomadic lifestyle has to stop. Its not welcomed in this present day & age.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Paulancebay(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
where is Junaid Muhammed?
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by lagosrd: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/nigeria-cant-afford-graduate-boko-haram-attack-fulani-herdsmen-acf/

What of the agtu killigs and the berom people of jos who are been daily murdered,don't they worth commensurating with .
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
sniperr007:

I think because its in d SE and cos of d aguta incidence dats givin dis 1 attention.
But frankly dis nomadic lifestyle has to stop. Its not welcomed in this present day & age.

You are right bro
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by HiddenShadow: 4:02am On Apr 29, 2016
lagosrd:

What of the agtu killigs and the berom people of jos who are been daily murdered,don't they worth commensurating with .

You guys shouted One Nigeria while the Igbos are saying the opposite.

Whom do you think the One Nigerians will strive to appease between You guys and the Igbos..?
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Femiwilli:
This is Jihad by Buhari .
Remember one of the first things he did was to remove road blocks so Boko Haram can move freely.

He is quick to condemn the Niger delta, quick to shoot IPOB but refuses to condemn the Fulani killers or confront them.

Nigerians this is a JIHAD

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by cheruv: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:

You guys shouted One Nigeria while the Igbos are saying the opposite.

Whom do you think the One Nigerians will strive to appease between You guys and the Igbos..?
No matter what... We shouldn't be distracted from the ultimate aim as Igbos cool
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by HiddenShadow: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2016
cheruv:

No matter what... We shouldn't be distracted from the ultimate aim as Igbos cool

Very true.

That's why IPOB and MASSOB should secretly develop prototypes of advanced military technologies to help us have technological copies from which we can mass produce in times like this.
Re: Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF by LMFashions: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Karm16:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tomorrow Igbos will still protest in support of a Fulani politician. You won't find these boys protesting against Fulani attacks.

The existence of the Igbo nation must really be frustrating ur life. Lolzzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag / President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation / 56th Independence Day Celebration In Kano Held At Sani Abacha Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.