Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) (3708 Views)

You Think You're Genius Solve This Problem / Getting 5 Of These Questions Means You Are A Genius / You're A Genius If You Can Answer This ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by WhatDoYouMean: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Here is a creative use of WhatsApp emoticons to illustrate some idioms (or whatever they are called). Write out just 5 of it correctly and we assume you a genius. Mod, move this to front page if you think you know just 3 out of the 10... grin cheesy grin Let the fun begin...

Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by ayguru: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
1. It's raining cats and dogs
2. You can't eat your cake and have it
3. Money is the root of all evil
4. Don't count your bird before they are hatched
5. Let's call it a day
6. Apple of my eyes
7. Do not play game with fire
8. It is a sunny day
9. Kill two birds with a stone
10.Talk of the devil

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
ayguru:
1. It's raining cats and dogs 2. You can't eat your cake and have it 3. Money is the root of all evil 4. Don't count your bird before they are hatched 5. Let's call it a day 6. Apple of my eyes 7. Do not play game with fire 8. It is a sunny day 9. Kill two birds with a stone 10.Talk of the devil
7....dont play with fire
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by hijodedios: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
but op this na simple thing na just use your number six and you have it resolved.

5. Let's call it a day
6. Apple of my eyes
8. It is a sunny day
10.Talk of the devil
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by Crex007(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
hijodedios:
but op this na simple thing na just use your number six and you have it resolved.

5. Let's call it a day
6. Apple of my eyes
8. It is a sunny day
10.Talk of the devil
3.money doesnt grow on trees
8.once in a blue moon

17 Likes

Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigerians get brain eeehn

Na only good leaders we lack
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
ayguru:

5. Let's call it a day
6. Apple of my eyes
8. It is a sunny day
10.Talk of the devil

3: Money don't grow on trees

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by goingape: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
who this thing done helpundecided
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by musicwriter(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
WhatDoYouMean:
Here is a creative use of WhatsApp emoticons to illustrate some idioms (or whatever they are called). Write out just 5 of it correctly and we assume you a genius. Mod, move this to front page if you think you know just 3 out of the 10... grin cheesy grin Let the fun begin...

This should actually be called hieroglyphs- the first method of writing. It was invented here in Africa over 4,000 years before Jesus Christ was born.

Normally, it ought be called African hieroglyphs, but because western scholars and the west belittles anything African, they call it Egyptian Hieroglyphs instead.

It was from this Africans proved that human thoughts could be put in writing. The art of writing as we know it was achieved by continuously improving upon it, until alphabets came along and spread across the world.

See hieroglyphs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_hieroglyphs

1 Like

Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by tolu4you: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nothing to anz again...
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by 0955eb027(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
I like d creativity. Nothing left to anwer anyways as guys have done justice to d questions.
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by Kruzilano(m): 12:40am On Apr 29, 2016
ayguru:
1. It's raining cats and dogs 2. You can't eat your cake and have it 3. Money is the root of all evil 4. Don't count your bird before they are hatched 5. Let's call it a day 6. Apple of my eyes 7. Do not play game with fire 8. It is a sunny day 9. Kill two birds with a stone 10.Talk of the devil
#3. Money don't grow on tress #6 Apple of God's eye #7 don't play with fire
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:21am On Apr 29, 2016
It's my birthdae show ur brother some love

1 Like

Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by Peacetemi: 1:59am On Apr 29, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by Peacetemi: 2:00am On Apr 29, 2016
EbiJUNIRO:
It's my birthdae show ur brother some love
undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by M17CXi: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Nicely crafted
"ARTs To WORD"
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by DrayZee: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2016
ayguru:
5. Let's call it a day
6. Apple of my eyes
8. It is a sunny day
10.Talk of the devil
3. MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES.
4. DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED.
8. ONCE IN A BLUE MOON.
10. SPEAK OF THE DEVIL.
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by oieda: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2016
ayguru:
5. Let's call it a day
6. Apple of my eyes
8. It is a sunny day
10.Talk of the devil
The correct thing to say is "You can't have your cake and eat it too" NOT you can't eat your cake and have it
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by bluntspade: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
ayguru:
5. Let's call it a day
6. Apple of my eyes
8. It is a sunny day
10.Talk of the devil
8- Once in a blue moon occurs rarely not it's a sunny day.. u try sha
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2016
The Ayguru got most sha except:

3. Money don't grow on trees.

8. Once in a blue moon.
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by ademasta(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
ayguru:
1. It's raining cats and dogs 2. You can't eat your cake and have it 3. Money is the root of all evil 4. Don't count your bird before they are hatched 5. Let's call it a day 6. [S]Apple of my eyes[/S] 7. Do not play game with fire 8. It is a sunny day 9. Kill two birds with a stone 10.Talk of the devil
Apple of God's eyes... not your eyes. Check the finger pointing up
Re: You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) by greatex(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ansa completed......seems I came late

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home / Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India / Nigeria Institute Of Corporate Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.