Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today (3270 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Femi Falana On Channels TV Today: 7 Points He Made / Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by olokfor: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Secretary of Cattle Herdsmen appeared on Channels TV this morning explaining the mayhem Fulani herdsmen are unleashing on innocent communities across the country.

Here are the summary of six things he said:

- Says the proposed Grazing Bill by the National Assembly to establish grazing land and routes in every state is good for them

- Says herdsmen are peace loving

- Says anywhere they go they always touch base with the head of Hausa community before they now meet the traditional institution in the area

- Says it the communities who usually provoke the Fulani herdsmen by demanding money before they graze, and if they refuse to pay, they shoot 1 or 2 cattle.

- Says herdsmen that carry AK-47 are cattle rustlers

- Says Buhari has greatly helped them to limit cattle rustling, and that Buhari has helped them to recover a lot of cattle rustled since he assumed office

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/6-things-secretary-of-cattle-herdsmen.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by mercenary: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
So if a community prevent their cow from grazing such community is now branded a community of cattle rustlers
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by bentlywills(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na Buhari cos all dz things
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by magmack: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
What nonsense! So u kill human beings because of cattle. Can't u rear ur cattle as a private business in ur homeland?
Must others suffer loss n death because u want to rear cattle? I pity ds people with their islamization agenda. Not their faults na ZOMMBIEEZ wey vote Buuaarri cause am.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by Kagarko(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
magmack:
What nonsense! So u kill human beings because of cattle. Can't u rear ur cattle as a private business in ur homeland?
Must others suffer loss n death because u want to rear cattle? I pity ds people with their islamization agenda. Not their faults na ZOMMBIEEZ wey vote Buuaarri cause am.

Thank God politics Is a game of number.

The Nigerian Police argued that the crisis was not perpetuated by the Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by fritiyo: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
All I can tell this so called herdsmen is that here in my land we did not submit all d guns during d amenesty declaration to d federal govt. so if they like may dem come with ak47 they won't leave to tell the story.

wish the orhobo's Ijaw's and others tribe unite this issue and deal with this herdsmen once and for all.

in the words of spetercus wife " kill them all"
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by omowolewa: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
They should buy land for their business, no free lands for grabs.

Latter, people would be forced t defend their communities, even the cowards, when survivor is a matter of personal decision.

Its coming to a time when whoever trails behind cows would be treated in Aluu way. Not because they don't trust the government, but they aren't sure their government would hear their voice anytime soon.

That time is coming as calm as Presidents voice and actions on the activities of Fulani herdsmen. As silent as police's rifle on the issue.
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by Eddee(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2016
fritiyo:
All I can tell this so called herdsmen is that here in my land we did not submit all d guns during d amenesty declaration to d federal govt. so if they like may dem come with ak47 they won't leave to tell the story.

wish the orhobo's Ijaw's and others tribe unite this issue and deal with this herdsmen once and for all.

in the words of spetercus wife " kill them all"
Killing on no account is justifiable. Cattle rustlers or no, peace is a collective program that should be pursued by all parties. I'm not one to condone the despicable acts of killing and wanton destruction of properties, in the same vein I'll not call or champion retaliatory acts of vengeance.
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by omogin(f): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2016
When a goat has its owner behind it, it walks boldly into the lion's den.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Nigeria which way? Wahala ahead no be lie..
God help us all

*noneDless*
Show ur fellow NLder (me) som love today is my birthday
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by lonelydora: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Say No to Grazing Bill.
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by gud4dbest(m): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Mr secretary you are doing ur job but u're a fool...which grazing bill? So that your tribe can become co-communities owners in every state/region the get to?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by EzePromoe: 5:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Utter Rubbish!
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by matrix199(m): 5:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Nigeria is like a man wearing a pink hat, green shirt, purple tie, yellow trousers, blue socks, and white shoes.

Sooner or later, the inevitable will happen.
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by bangalee1(m): 6:19am On Apr 29, 2016
[size=18pt]SO THEY HAVE A SECTR?[/size]
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by orunto27: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2016
This secretary is a liar, a bokoharam and a con-man.
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by dammytosh: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2016
mercenary:
So if a community prevent their cow from grazing such community is now branded a community of cattle rustlers

Your english comprehension skill is questionable.
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by mercenary: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2016
dammytosh:

Your english comprehension skill is questionable.
Maybe u shud take a 2nd look at the meaning of communication
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by 9jii(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Media can shout all they want but fulani are a defending themselves.
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by prettyjo(f): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
EzePromoe:
Utter Rubbish!
hello dear,I know u av someone u are supporting already but while voting don't forget to include diasyluv.thanks grin
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by EzePromoe: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettyjo:
hello dear,I know u av someone u are supporting already but while voting don't forget to include diasyluv.thanks grin
I gave her my word. That will I accomplish smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by LordOracle(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
What other evidence are we looking for? These fulanis herdmen are criminals and terrorist and should be handled as such
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by Ganiyat72(f): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
9jii:
Media can shout all they want but fulani are a defending themselves.
you must be a relative of buhari the NOMAD, judging by ur written English
Re: 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today by 4tune490(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
No doubt he is grin grin dullard family grin

D
Ganiyat72:

you must be a relative of buhari the NOMAD, judging by ur written English

(1) (Reply)

Remove My Name From Arms Probe Or I Spill Ur Dirty Secrets, Dambazzau To buhari / Former Gov. Peter Obi And His Wife Pictured At The Airport...see His Simple Look / Opinion: What Ambode Must Do Now To Remain Relevant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.