Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai (12637 Views)

Treat Gunshot Wounds First, Ask Questions Later — Buhari / Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot / Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-el Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by miblolo(f): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yes sir
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by Lovelynature(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
He made sense this time. Perhaps, the only sensible word from him so far. Wish El Rufai could continue with reasonable words and work
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by miblolo(f): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
ritahot:
If u remove Ah'' from elrufia name, what will u get?!
meaning?
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by Ezenwanne: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
It's only in the zoo that police report is worth more than human life. This place is a miserable jungle.
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by otemanuduno: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
El-Rufai, with this did I fully know that you are indeed a child of Reverad, the God of the universe. I tell you, O El-Rufai, you shall live long and prosper more than that wicked prophet of Yahweh, the God of War.

Blessed be you from the City of Gold called Alkervum Auriem. The kingdom of the true God of the universe called DOMINO REVERAD is HERE!!!
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by efikoefiko(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
El-Rufai the best among all the governor.#KeepItUp
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by okeke00(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
I am igbo but I am full supporter of El Rufai. He is the only one that can change Nigeria. He possess white men wisdom
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by Splinz(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is a very sensible move. Kudos to KD government.
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by dustmalik: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
okeke00:
I am igbo but I am full supporter of El Rufai. He is the only one that can change Nigeria. He possess white men wisdom
El-rufai is the only one that I'm sure of, whom has the will and zeal to change this country. He would make a great president.

1 Like

Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by Udofire(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
I hope its real and not just an ordinary talk.
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by oluwaahmed: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
He can 4see d stress d npf will face due 2 d upsurge of its 'police rpt' 4rm victims of Fulani herdsmen!
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by allycat: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
My question is what will Kaduna state do for any doctor or hospital harassed by police for treating accident victims or gunshot wounds without police report. If the police did not harass the medical people more would be willing to help. Its easy for people to blame doctors for being heartless but the same people will castigate the doctor when police parade him on TV as an accomplice to armed robbersjust because he did that. The same people will make statements like no smoke without fire when the doctors life is being messed up.
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nice one,about time too.all states should do the same.
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by highpappy: 2:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Man I want this guy as a president one day. So progressive and pragmatic
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by amtaken(f): 5:22am On Apr 29, 2016
This man is making sense for the 1st time since he was born.
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 29, 2016
This is a welcomed decision!

In 2001, I lost a dear cousin to hospital callousness after he had a ghastly motor accident on a major highway in Yobe state . He was left for dead for hours on a govt hospital floor in Damaturu, because the hospital staff were rather "busy" waiting for police report instead of giving treatment. By the time they had their "police report" it was already too late. Only God knows the number of innocent Nigerians lives that are being wasted by hospital staff because of "police report".
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by driyke007(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2016
I hope the kaduna state government and other state governments should make it a law and more importantly PROTECT the doctors from police harassment for treating gunshot wounds without a police report. Because it was the police ab initio that made it the rule. Because I've heard of a few colleagues that slept in the cell for days after accusations of being involved in armed robbery because they treated gunshot victims who are presumed to be armed robbers. So till I get assurance from the state government where I work from protection from police harassment I'm afraid if you come with a gunshot injury I'm not touching you without a police report I don't want to be paraded on TV with boxers as a suspect.
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by nwoye72: 6:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Mrvirgin:
This man said something sensible for the first time. #MyOpinion
very good,this man is a wise leader,these are some of the little things that other leaders neglect
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by YaksonFCA(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2016
ElRufai is undispitably the best governor in the current dispensation. Keep it up man.
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by habsydiamond(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Good development. I can now I say the changing is coming gradually.
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by Juzete: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Good one my able Governor
Re: Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai by virginchaser(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
We lost a manager in Portharcourt due to Olu Obasanjo police station's bureaucracy that followed after he was hit by hired assassins hot metals around D line.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday ( Photos) / 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC / Electoral Bill: PDP Plans To Use Russians To Hack INEC Server, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.