Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (60087 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil / Cute Photo Of Teebillz And His Son Jamil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by londoner: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2016
I don't know why people are expecting Tiwa with all her busy schedule to just be a full time cook for her husband. MOST homes in Nigeria have househelps that cook though. Besides if Tiwa is catering for anyone's needs it should be their ACTUAL BABY....not this man baby.

Family time is important but if a man is abusing me he will get NONE of my family focused efforts. A man should INSPIRE things in a woman. It's like woman that mistreats and disrespects her husband demanding the fruits of a good marriage environment....mtcheeew

#teamTiwa......we should put this on our social media, the same area he sought to destroy her on.
I have ZERO time for b*tch a*s men.

Tiwa should also have NEVER married this man so she also has to accept that mistake.
This is why I say rarely should a woman who was born and raised outside Nigeria marry a conk Naija man. Our ideas and expectations between the genders are soo different that sometimes it makes you incompatible.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Shortyy:

They are making fresh money. You can aswell kill yourself my nigga..
Who are the "they". I see you lack comprehension skills that you can't read between the lines. All you wanted to do is post a comment and attack who ever opposes you.
Teebilz is making fresh money? after all his rants of spending all on tiwa and getting nothing in return or talks of how he lacks food and feeds at the Idibia's.
Babe don't let these celebs fool you, most of them are living a fake life. Garbage in, Garbage out is their lifestyle, most got nothing saved up in their account, that's why its called SHOW-BIZ.
Fresh money ko!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Jonwesley(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Please am I not getting something clear? So his IG account wasn't hacked? But he quickly came on and created a new account to debunked all that was posted. Somebody help me out to understand what's going on please?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by londoner: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Well
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by londoner: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Yet people keep commenting on NL that other young celebs should 'go and marry'....'your mates are marrying'......please leave them alone to truly wait and MARRY WELL.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by eddyroyal(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2016
mercenary:
Its all her fault... I don't really think Teebilz was asking 4 too much, all he wanted was for Tiwa to be a great wife, but all she cares abt is her career, her looks, her next single bla bla bla...
before nko,if tiwa doesn't 'care about her career and her next single',will Teebilz eat?.It is obvious that Tiwa is the breadwinner of the house so therefore,she must work hard to take care of her son and her "husband" who is blaming everybody for his misfortunes,including his father,mother in-law, his wife,Don jazzy etc.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Shortyy(f): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Who are the "they". I see you lack comprehension skills that you can't read between the lines. All you wanted to do is post a comment and attack who ever opposes you.
Teebilz is making fresh money? after all his rants of spending all on tiwa and getting nothing in return or talks of how he lacks food and feeds at the Idibia's.
Babe don't let these celebs fool you, most of them are living a fake life. Garbage in, Garbage out is their lifestyle, most got nothing saved up in their account, that's why its called SHOW-BIZ.
Fresh money ko!
keep ranting, i give no fvcks about Tiwa, nor her husband, nor you. i'm all bout my own business. so you can as well die ontop their mattter. I DOUGHNUT CARE. boy bye
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Ana234(f): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2016
hmmmm Beyonce wanna be
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by mathias32(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Godsmith0033:
barawo
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Poor Tiwa the husband feels weak to me ran to twitter to tell the world about his sorrows what can Nigerians do for him now? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by elampiro(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2016
dare2differ:
You can't defend her because of what an insecure man said. I understand you now

How is he insecure? What has that got to do with a woman cheating on her husband?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Tedassie(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Shortyy:
Tiwa: OMG bae, i can't believe it! they actually bought it.

TeeBillz: Why won't they buy it? have you forgotten who your hubby is? i'm the best actor.

Tiwa: Oh thank you darling. what will i do without you?

TeeBillz: i'll do anything for you and jamhead.

Both hug and kiss*
Lol. scriptwriter
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by elampiro(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Ariel20:

Can you just shut up already? You were there when she had sex with all three of them abi? Also, was this before or after being married. Please tell us a you don turn monitoring spirit.

Who are you telling to shut up? Are you birds of same feather? Did you not see my statement was conditioner? Has Tiwa come out to defend herself?

If you like say it was before marriage she had sex with three men. When did Tiwa come to Nigeria to have had sex with three of her colleagues? Is that what you do? Sharing galore!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2016
I dont care much for Tiwa savage, dont like her music and she rubs me off the wrong way but you are right, if you want to kill yourself just fucking jump off the bridge already and leave a note if you must, you aren't the only one with problems!!

This is a story of a man not strong enough to deal with his problems! If you arent happy with your marraige walk out!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Enahi(f): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
O poor tiwa married a sissy and a cry baby, I so can't stand such men. Teebills or whatever u are called u ain't a real man real men don't do the shit you did, piece of dickhead go hang yourself already.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SURElee(f): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=elampiro post=45139636]

So you couldn’t figure out that his outburst on a fan was due to the trauma of his wife cheating with celebrities. And that fan was suggesting Tiwa shoot a video with a male celebrity. The fan also used the 'f' word.

It's a pity people have decided to defend Tiwa. Nigerians worship celebrities. If all that have been said is true, no sensible person should defend Tiwa.

I also like Tiwa, but I can't defend her for cheating. Not one or two. [/quote

Brotherly, I usually don't go back and forth when. I make comments on NL, but this is going to be an exception. Point of corruption I never defended Tiwa.

His outburst on a fan who requested for video, how did it stop her from cheating if her cheating and not playing her wifely roles caused the ourtburst?
Yes, the fan used the "f" word , what happened to tbliss as the husband , and a more older adult to gently and politely correct the fan about hs use of the wrong language.

The truth is that tbliss is immature, and maturity isn't about age and marital status only.

On the cheating allegations on tiwa, I didn't catch her red handed, so I can talk on that. Only the parties involved know that. My only question is so tbliss kneww he was "sharing" hjer body and waist up and down and he went ahead to propoe and do carnival wedding in dubai?

Abeg they should marry their marriage and tblis should get a job, work on himself, go for therapy, take his reponsibilities to his kids seriously and stop blaming his father, family, wife, MIL for his woes. He should sit down and ask what was his contribution to his failing marriage and he should also work on his attitude, because he's rude.
If he really wants to commit suicide, he should do it at night when traffic is light and he won't crash other vehicles, and nobody would interupt him jumping off a cliff or bridge
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I saw the thread yesterday and the ignorance/illiteracy/stupidity of the thread and posters is troubling. On one hand you have females who think everything has to be viewed from male vs female prism; male white knights whose existence is solely dependent on getting online praises from females; and stupid people who think the next person's misery is comic relief.

There is a guy who's trying to take his life and is obviously suffering from mental health issues and has shown symptoms of acute depression. So, rather than play the victim/blame/villain game...right now, it should be about saving a life. Once you save his life, then you can get to the juicy stories of their lives, since that's the air we all breathe today in the social media age - fixation on what's going on in the private lives of our favourite celebrities.

If this guy were to take his life, that is a big burden Savage will have to carry for the rest of her life, since they have a kid together. How will she explain to her kid that the dad committed suicide? Even if she doesn't care right now, it is going to haunt her forever. So the priority right now should be about saving the guy and making sure everything is alright with him - if you care about Savage's long term well-being. Then both parties can tell their sides of the story and it's left to those who care about their story to pick the side they want to ride with, while the smart ones would know that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Also, I think most naij folks are ignorant about depression. It can happen to anyone regardless of how strong you think you are. It doesn't make you a wussy/sissy...it's just dealing with life. And when you see folks dealing with depression, always endeavour to give them the necessary help. Help first and ask questions later.

haahaha shymexx now its about saving a life right. I saw you all around that thread yesterday saying another thing entirely you never mentioned saving a life first. See how you shifted your stance.

The first thing I thought about when I saw all these is how is she coping with all these.

And what makes you think Tiwa is not depressed. Her silence speaks volumes, If he really wanted to kill himself he would already be dead. He blamed everybody but himself, even claimed Tiwas mum buried something so that she can use his star to shine, blamed his dad, blamed TIWA. He has said things that normally should never be said about ones spouse.

I honestly dont care if the allegations are true or not but when he claimed that he eats from Tuface's place while claiming Tuface slept with his wife I just shook my head. Which Naija man will do that?

Now that he thinks he has destroyed her reputation I think he is happy.

Does depression remove common sense, If Tiwa too comes out and begins to say all what she is passing through nko. He comes out blasts nonsense about his wife and relatives, you think Tiwa top doesn't have a story to tell.

I dont buy that depression stuff, I heared she released a Video that same day,why that particular day is that when the depression started.

Modified: I forgot to say he is immature

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by somcherry(f): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Godsmith0033:
I pity those who will fall for this cheap scam.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Kindly ban this scammer if he hasn't been banned already.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Tedassie(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2016
oldtopics:
My name is Chloe the C and L are silent at night...i am sure she is ok ....we always come out ok at the end..
@bolded...cool advert for a Love Machine
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by prettyboi1(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2016
goldbim:
Spot on..Tiwa's not just the victim,he went as far as labeling her mother a witch..even if all this ends well,do you think her mother'l always be happy with teebilz?.he needs to check himself.if his ex wife was nt good enough,Tiwa too.something is definitely wrong. lipsrsealed
Open your mind and stop being shallow! Your opinion seems to be mostly based on what TeeBillz should think about what other people think of him rather than what he thinks of his own self. Thinking about what other people think about you will never get you anywhere. So, what if he talked about Tiwa Savage's mother? You're not in his life and you can't possibly confirm whether or not his claims that she makes him feel emasculated are true. If the claims are true, he has every right to say what and how he feels about it. The problem is we like doing eye-service in this country and forming 'respect'. Personally, I'm not a rude person, I'm not violent either, I'm respectful but I'm mostly strong-willed and that means I don't like people trying to push me around whether you're elder to me or not. If you cross those lines, you better accept what you'd get from me in good fate.

Lastly, I'm not picking sides or saying that everything TeeBillz said are true, but I'm saying he knows his life better than all of us on the outside so don't just start attacking him simply because all you're after is 'respect for elders'. He clearly might be depressed, but sadly, here in Nigeria we overlook depression and castigate the victims of depression like they enjoy being depressed themselves.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by prettyboi1(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

haahaha shymexx now its about saving a life right. I saw you all around that thread yesterday saying another thing entirely you never mentioned saving a life first. See how you shifted your stance.

The first thing I thought about when I saw all these is how is she coping with all these.

And what makes you think Tiwa is not depressed. Her silence speaks volumes, If he really wanted to kill himself he would already be dead. He blamed everybody but himself, even claimed Tiwas mum buried something so that she can use his star to shine, blamed his dad, blamed TIWA. He has said things that normally should never be said about ones spouse.

I honestly dont care if the allegations are true or not but when he claimed that he eats from Tuface's place while claiming Tuface slept with his wife I just shook my head. Which Naija man will do that?

Does depression remove common sense, If Tiwa too comes out and begins to say all what she is passing through nko. He comes out blasts nonsense about his wife and relatives, you think Tiwa top doesn't have a story to tell.

I dont buy that depression stuff, I heared she released a Video that same day,why that particular day is that when the depression started.

SMH. Folks like you are the ones who lead people to depression and eventually suicide. You guys always 'smell something fishy' in every situation rather than just being objective. Of course, you don't believe in depression and that's why everything to people like you must be over-analyzed. Well, I'm glad your opinion doesn't count in the man's life (mine too doesn't cos we both don't know him personally) so you can keep analyzing and 'solving puzzles' all you like.
Cheers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Tedassie(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
andromida:
Poor Tiwa the husband feels weak to me ran to twitter to tell the world about his sorrows what can Nigerians do for him now? Lol.
Give him head undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by SirShymexx: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2016
yetseyi:

Ha!

I'm not shifting my stance. You'd notice that in all my banter yesterday with Sukkot the celestial prophet...I kept mentioning how he needs and how I don't think the guy is weak. This has absolutely nothing to do with immaturity, weakness, and/or being a sissy/wussy - it is clearly a case of a guy suffering from clinical depression. When people have mental health problem, they always act erratic and throw caution in the wind and this guy exhibited both and more, including suicide. Evidently, it is obvious that he isn't in his right state of mind and he needs help. Getting him help is the most important thing right now - everything else is inconsequential.

It isn't even about him alone. It is about the three parties involved: the guy, his wife, and their infant. And if you care about any of the three - saving him should be the most important thing.

Btw, why do married Yoruba chics/women love Fvcking around? Looool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by roymary: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Mamatee07:

Why get married when he can't be a good husband. What kind of man sits at home doing nothing while his wife goes hustle and then turns her into a punching bag

Look at you!!! Did you rent their BQ How did you know all these? SMH
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yinkslinks(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Then he messed up big time. Why rubbish your own wife in the public. It's for better or worst.
goldbim:
His acccount was nt hacked jor..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Mamatee07: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Ha!

I'm not shifting my stance. You'd notice that in all my banter yesterday with Sukkot the celestial prophet...I kept mentioning how he needs and how I don't think the guy is weak. This has absolutely nothing to do with immaturity, weakness, and/or being a sissy/wussy - it is clearly a case of a guy suffering from clinical depression. When people have mental health problem, they always act erratic and throw caution in the wind and this guy exhibited both and more, including suicide. Evidently, it is obvious that he isn't in his right state of mind and he needs help. Getting him help is the most important thing right now - everything else is inconsequential.

It isn't even about him alone. It is about the three parties involved: the guy, his wife, and their infant. And if you care about any of the three - saving him should be the most important thing.

people should note that no where did he specify if she dated those guys before marriage or after. No way she slept with Tuface after marriage and Teebillz's was still eating in Tuface's house except he himself is a retard .

The fact that he is comfortable eating in the house of a man his wife slept with even if before marriage already says what type of man he is
Also don't forget Tiwa and Don jazzy dated before yet Teebillz was happy to collect car from Don Jazzy. We should be asking what kind of man is Teebillz

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by rita25(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
team #TIWASAVAGE.................TEEBILLZ GO DIE FOR BUSH CHEAP WIFE BEATER AND GIGOLO
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
prettyboi1:

SMH. Folks like you are the ones who lead people to depression and eventually suicide. You guys always 'smell something fishy' in every situation rather than just being objective. Of course, you don't believe in depression and that's why everything to people like you must be over-analyzed. Well, I'm glad your opinion doesn't count in the man's life (mine too doesn't cos we both don't know him personally) so you can keep analyzing and 'solving puzzles' all you like.
Cheers.

SMH too. I believe people can be depressed and I believe it can be treated
Its not about analyzing the matter, depression is something that can be dealt with, it can be handled other ways not only by outburst on the social media.

He should have asked for help let him see a therapist, spoken up about what he has been bottling inside to someone who could help or something that's the proper thing to do when depressed.

So asking how TIWA is also faring is not being objective?

And how sure are you that I don't know either of them personally? Its a small world.

Cheers to you too.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by yetseyi(f): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Ha!

Go joor,

Yes he should go for treatment (I just doubt its depression sha). Now that people know what his problem is his friends around can help him go for treatment but the damage has been done already.

Ehen!!! your last paragraph thats part of it you have always been like ermm ladies aren't loyal etc etc
People are different and besides teebilz didnt say if Tiwa slept with them before marriage or after (Though I am an advocate of NSBM)

I guess its lack of morals and like I always say not everybody does it.

Happy weekend.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by sompsonz(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Ngoziada592:

Because these same bloggers have carried the story that this guy has been beating her since. Everyone in the music industry knows it. By the way you won't believe this but you'll believe the rantings of a clearly deranged man who has blamed every single person around him for his failure except for himself. He even went after his Father, the guy obviously has victim mentally and paranoia. One of those people who think everyone is jazzing them instead of admitting that he's just lazy and that's why he's not sucesssful

Whilst judging with sentiments it'll be only fair to not push it too far .. Now u call tunji unsuccessful lazy insecure blah blah . I want to mk you see something as well ..
This young man is the pure reason tiwa is tiwa today , he fought for her when she needed him to , he moved down to Nigeria and leaving his kids because of tiwa .. Now do you really think this young man did all this just to bring people down even to the point of naming himself a failure ??
You think banky and the rest will be worried and rush down to find him if they didn't know how depressed he has been lately. ?
Depression is mean people who suffer it don't have time to think of other people's success or how to aid it all they think is how depressed they are and how they got there .. Have ever seen a suicide note that said I am taking my life because I am wicked or lazy or insecure ? No it's always a message to someone who they believe brought them to there suicide state

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Muyiwabiggy(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2016
People need to understand that no matter what u want people to perceive about, what u are will surface sooner or later. As the saying goes " a Leopard does not change its spots". First off Tunji is a lazy ass, broke man who lives on pretty successful women of all ages (gigolo) and is never really ready to work for anything in his life but got lucky because he met a stupid but very talented hoe (you know who I am taking about) who behaves like a typical American b*t*h, a cheerful giver whose relationship with holds limit. They got married, match made in heaven (gigolo weds hoe). There was a time I read what patoranking said when he featured Tiwa in one of his videos saying there are some scenes that had to be cut out of respect for Tbills cos she was too FLIRTY. but now Tiwa is doing well but no money dey enter the gigolo hand again. All he could do is to rant and destroy what God has given. Foolish man, Bongo tea.

BTW the suicide attempt is hilarious. Like a bunch of stupid amateurs trying to act a Nollywood film. Werey people.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by PastorAji(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Charly68:
Brethren it is a terrible thing for a lady to marry a mini husband..they are good in bed & dining table alone..it is equally bad for a guy to marry a career woman who knows nothing than her career & social status ..they forsake marriage for career and as a matter of time they have no time for family matters . In this case take it or leave both Tiwa & Tunji made avoidable mistakes ..Only God can help them to overcome the damage

WANNA ASK

IF YOUR WIFE IS EARNING MORE THAN YOU BY THE REASON OF THE CAREER OR BUSINESS SHE IS DOING, DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU WILL KILL HER DESTINY undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House / Wizkid Eating Rice Without Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.