Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) (61810 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Karm16: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
post=45135588]
Seriously the way I'm observing you, you think and write like someone that is so frustrated with life, you might end up with suicide mission this night because of Igbo matter[/quote]

[quote author=new2020
:

I have said this and will continue to say it...the day One Nigeria will cease to exist, the other tribes in Nigeria will know that Yoruba are worst than Alamajiri. They hide under one Nigeria to perpetrate their propaganda!

Tell that to your igbo almajiri. wink

11 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by gbrown(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=45134810]Here is a list of states in Nigeria owing workers' salary

Please check if your Governor is owing and how long

Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my President

I am here to make real sense because common sense is for common minds.[/quot
so fayose the agbado eating gov is owing 3 months workers salary?

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Lebee4(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Here is a list of states in Nigeria owing workers' salary

Please check if your Governor is owing and how long

Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my President

I am here to make real sense because common sense is for common minds.

OP, try recognise the author in your speech, that stuff u looking at is not easy job.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Temidayo9(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
gerrardomendes:
APC leads d pack of debtors
Even Ondo State? I can see that your headache is APC

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by buskie13(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
pls....u ppl should stop lying about delta state...DLA a construction company owned by de state is owing 5months salary...let them pay us pls

3 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lebee4:

OP, try recognise the author in your speech, that stuff u looking at is not easy job.

It is there in the picture attached........thanks

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by speciallymade(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
All is well with me and my family
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by LOL247(f): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
a
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
This should be disregarded as it's completely flawed. Rivers State is owing 4 months but It's not reflected on that chart.

4 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by PHEMIEY(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
I just dey laff NLC and TUC, 56k minimum wage abi? yeye people. governors wey never pay 18k ft pay 56k?

next story please.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dollyak:
welldone to the northern governors. They are the only region not owing their workers. This shows the Northern states are getting wayy more funds than they need. They are surely not smarter or holier than the southern governors.

Who dey control black market forex? You people think that pmb is honest about the forex brouhaha. That poo is geared towards making more northerners richer over night. angry
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by goingape: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

I have said this and will continue to say it...the day One Nigeria will cease to exist, the other tribes in Nigeria will know that Yoruba are worst than Alamajiri. They hide under one Nigeria to perpetrate their propaganda!
I once had an Yoruba friend, that guy always come and destroy my house and keep borrowing everything down to my toilet paper.

now there state governor is borrowing there salaries!
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Amberon: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
your governor was my neighbor in PH. His wife was so down to earth. Never knew He would become governor.
#okbye!!
Babyphinas:
My governor no de kari last #proudlyEbonyian
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Benue is 5month!!! Am from Benue.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:
This should be disregarded as it's completely flawed. Rivers State is owing 4 months but It's not reflected on that chart.
How many months is your godfather Rochas owing

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Spinojaja26: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Imo paid only 70% of basic salary in all levels for january 2016 and since then no pay till now

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Babyphinas(f): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Naso life b my dear
Amberon:
your governor was my neighbor in PH. His wife was so down to earth. Never knew He would become governor.
#okbye!!
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by martineverest(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dollyak:
The Northernern states are the only region not owing their workers. This shows the Northern states are getting wayy more funds than they need. They are surely not smarter or 'holier' than the southern governors. SW needs to demand for regionalism.It doesn't help SE and SW leaders are also corrupt.
open ur eyes;southern govs re far more corrupt compared to their nothern counterpacts

8 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by yongnoble(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
I don't know of other states but Edo state not owing? You got to be kidding me

This same Edo state wey I dey.

4 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by goingape: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amberon:
#okbye!!
your grammar is barbaric undecided

what is down to earth? can't you say humble or kind undecided

go back to the jungle!
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by dilohazard(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
herbie27:
Op!, Rivers State is owing workers salary for reasons FG and Wike knows best.
do u work 4 RVSG? Hw u knw?
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Sahaboi(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
kwara is five months... to hell b wit saraki kwara is five months... to hell b wit saraki kwara is five months... to hell b wit saraki
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by EazyMoh(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dollyak:
The Northernern states are the only region not owing their workers. This shows the Northern states are getting wayy more funds than they need. They are surely not smarter or 'holier' than the southern governors. SW needs to demand for regionalism.It doesn't help SE and SW leaders are also corrupt.
Madam what are trying to say?
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by tintedniggz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dollyak:
We need to put the workforce into perspective though
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Omeny: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
uduak2016:
All SW states minus Lagos owing salary...is it a coincidence? Absolutely not...that's why they need One Nigeria at all cost! Lagos would had been there if it were not a former capital territory and financially bankrolled by all Nigerians and foreigners!

Very correct Bro!

Lagos has come to the rescue!
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by focus7: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
With all the noise of blackmail at Aragbeshola, he has improve better in governing the state. Fayose, Mimiko and Dickson are leading in bringing hardship to their state indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by STARGREEN(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Of course I was certain Okorocha will be in the bad book. Had it been pension was added... oh Sam Mbakwe! nobody will overthrow him as chairman of chronic debtors.

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by EazyMoh(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
No state in the NW and NE owing salary. All states in NC are owing. An oil producing state has the highest number of months owed.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
dilohazard:
do u work 4 RVSG? Hw u knw?
My Mum is a civil servant in the state so i knw wat am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.