Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman (753 Views)

Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by senior123: 12:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Recently, the PDP recently endorsed Ali Modu Sherrif as Party National Chairman. We all know Ali Modu Sherriff's connections to Boko Haram, his mysterious purchase of a private jet while his people were being killed by Boko Haram and his alleged funding of Boko Haram.

With this new development, it is more than safe to assume that PDP is now officially a Boko Haram party. To this effect, any Nigerian, from this time henceforth in support of PDP, is in other words pledging their allegiance to Boko Haram.
Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by XaintJoel20: 12:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Trash. Only fit for the garbage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by Taribizy(m): 2:18am On Apr 29, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Trash. Only fit for the garbage...
Not trash. I think the points are valid. From here I think I've lost some respect for my party

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by Rayhutar(m): 2:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari of dog and baboon
Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by OAFMods: 3:09am On Apr 29, 2016
[size=38pt]Late NSA to Jonathan Gen Azzazi said on Live TV "Channels TV" PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP before his own kinsmen in the person of the drunk Jonathan Ebele gave the instruction that he must be assasinated like a piece of fowl and sadly at any cost. [/size]This is definitely not a surprise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by Khd95(m): 3:27am On Apr 29, 2016
PDP=people destrying partysad
Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by blackpanda: 3:45am On Apr 29, 2016
PDP are the originators of boko haram. It is a satanic party that has one singular objective to destroy this country!

Sadly dumb wailers keep following them like goats to a slaughter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari is sole sponsored and grand commander of Bokoharam and now d Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:28am On Apr 29, 2016
senior123:
[s]Recently, the PDP recently endorsed Ali Modu Sherrif as Party National Chairman. We all know Ali Modu Sherriff's connections to Boko Haram, his mysterious purchase of a private jet while his people were being killed by Boko Haram and his alleged funding of Boko Haram.

With this new development, it is more than safe to assume that PDP is now officially a Boko Haram party. To this effect, any Nigerian, from this time henceforth in support of PDP, is in other words pledging their allegiance to Boko Haram.[/s]

When he was in APC did you agree APC was and still is a bokoharam party too?

2 Likes

Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by chriskosherbal(m): 4:41am On Apr 29, 2016
I think we should wait for the judgement of the court of competent jurisdiction to say he is guilty of this or that, until then I can pass judgement on him.
Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by TippyTop(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Senator Ali Ndume is APC and he's presently the Senate Leader.

Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by XaintJoel20: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Taribizy:
Not trash. I think the points are valid. From here I think I've lost some respect for my party
You are even a PDP member...
Re: Pdp, A Terrorist Party: Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman by Okanokan(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
senior123:
Recently, the PDP recently endorsed Ali Modu Sherrif as Party National Chairman. We all know Ali Modu Sherriff's connections to Boko Haram, his mysterious purchase of a private jet while his people were being killed by Boko Haram and his alleged funding of Boko Haram.

With this new development, it is more than safe to assume that PDP is now officially a Boko Haram party. To this effect, any Nigerian, from this time henceforth in support of PDP, is in other words pledging their allegiance to Boko Haram.

Faulty Logic and, an uncordinated thought process.

(1) (Reply)

FG Resumes Payment Of Petrol Subsidy / Federal Government Witness Proves That Saraki Declared Assets On Cross-examinati / PHOTOS: Kachikwu Appears For House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.