Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria (26333 Views)

Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by collinic: 1:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Considering the level of light in this part of the world it is very important to consider a phone with long lasting battery capacity to serve you better. A phone with a long lasting battery life is very essential in our everyday life. Below is the list of Android Phones with Long Lasting Battery Capacity (mAh) with minimum budget in Nigeria.

Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by searchng4love: 1:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Lenovo A5000
You did not include that phone am loyal to it.
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by qhaurzheeem: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Gionee Marathon M5

This phone has a very high battery capacity of 6020mAh and also support fast charging ability. Apart from the good battery capacity, the phone also has a very good design with a display of 5.5-Inch, a Ram of 2GB with an internal memory of 16GB. Also, the phone runs on Android 5.1 OS, a good selfie front camera of 5MP and back of 13MP.

Other features of the phone includes: 4G LTE and 3G support, FM Radio support, Bluetooth, Wifi and USB OTG support. Memory space can be expanded to 128GB using MicroSD Card.
Tecno L8
The battery capacity of this new Tecno phone is amazing, with the 5050mAh battery capacity, the phone last longer even on talk time. The phone has other cool features, but has a poor camera (expecially for those who loves taking selfie)

Other features of the Tecno L8 includes: display of 5.5-Inch, a Ram of 1GB and an internal memory of 16GB (can be expanded to 128GB) a front camera of 2MP (poor) and a back camera of 8MP (still poor), supports 3G and 2G network.
InnJoo Max 2 Plus
Another good InnJoo product with a very long lasting batter life with a battery capacity of 4,600mAh. You can enjoy a long lasting ability of 3 hours when you charge the phone for just 15 minutes. The battery ability of this phone is not the only good feature it has.

Also, the phone has some amazing features which includes a display of 5.5-Inch, a Ram of 1GB, am internal memory of 16GB (can be expanded to 128GB), an awesome selfie front camera of 8MP and back camera of 13MP running on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system.
InnJoo Max 2
The Max 2 plus is a flagship of the Max 2, just like Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Hope you get the fact? The InnJoo Max 2 has a battery capacity of 4000mAh which offers more than 400+ hours on standby.

Other feature of this phone includes: a display of 5.0-Inch, Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, a powerful selfie camera of 8MP and back 13MP, a Ram of 1GB and an internal storage space of 16GB (up to 128GB expandable). Supports 2G and 3G Network and can connect wirelessly with Bluetooth and Wifi.
Infinix Hot Note
Another phone with a good battery capacity of 4000mAh equipped with supper fast charging ability, which offers more than 20 hours talk time and more than 400 hours on standby. The Infinix Hot Note has other awesome feature such as

A 5.5-Inch HD Display, a Ram of 1GB and an internal memory of 16GB with large processor of 1.4GHz running on Android 4.4 Kitkat with a camera of about 2MP front and 8MP back.
- See more at: http://www.getdtips.com/2016/04/top-5-smart-phones-with-long-lasting.html#sthash.IWpDt2Mm.NRn3qwuc.dpuf
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2016
qhaurzheeem:
Gionee Marathon M5

This phone has a very high battery capacity of 6020mAh and also support fast charging ability. Apart from the good battery capacity, the phone also has a very good design with a display of 5.5-Inch, a Ram of 2GB with an internal memory of 16GB. Also, the phone runs on Android 5.1 OS, a good selfie front camera of 5MP and back of 13MP.

Other features of the phone includes: 4G LTE and 3G support, FM Radio support, Bluetooth, Wifi and USB OTG support. Memory space can be expanded to 128GB using MicroSD Card.
Tecno L8
The battery capacity of this new Tecno phone is amazing, with the 5050mAh battery capacity, the phone last longer even on talk time. The phone has other cool features, but has a poor camera (expecially for those who loves taking selfie)

Other features of the Tecno L8 includes: display of 5.5-Inch, a Ram of 1GB and an internal memory of 16GB (can be expanded to 128GB) a front camera of 2MP (poor) and a back camera of 8MP (still poor), supports 3G and 2G network.
InnJoo Max 2 Plus
Another good InnJoo product with a very long lasting batter life with a battery capacity of 4,600mAh. You can enjoy a long lasting ability of 3 hours when you charge the phone for just 15 minutes. The battery ability of this phone is not the only good feature it has.

Also, the phone has some amazing features which includes a display of 5.5-Inch, a Ram of 1GB, am internal memory of 16GB (can be expanded to 128GB), an awesome selfie front camera of 8MP and back camera of 13MP running on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system.
InnJoo Max 2
The Max 2 plus is a flagship of the Max 2, just like Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Hope you get the fact? The InnJoo Max 2 has a battery capacity of 4000mAh which offers more than 400+ hours on standby.

Other feature of this phone includes: a display of 5.0-Inch, Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, a powerful selfie camera of 8MP and back 13MP, a Ram of 1GB and an internal storage space of 16GB (up to 128GB expandable). Supports 2G and 3G Network and can connect wirelessly with Bluetooth and Wifi.
Infinix Hot Note
Another phone with a good battery capacity of 4000mAh equipped with supper fast charging ability, which offers more than 20 hours talk time and more than 400 hours on standby. The Infinix Hot Note has other awesome feature such as

A 5.5-Inch HD Display, a Ram of 1GB and an internal memory of 16GB with large processor of 1.4GHz running on Android 4.4 Kitkat with a camera of about 2MP front and 8MP back.
- See more at: http://www.getdtips.com/2016/04/top-5-smart-phones-with-long-lasting.html#sthash.IWpDt2Mm.NRn3qwuc.dpuf
. wanna buy a phone of 15-20k... I need your suggestions
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by mastercee(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Let me see if you are going to include the TECNO Boom J8 in your write up, Because as far as I am concern that phone has the best battery in the market right now
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by collinic: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
netoc65:
. wanna buy a phone of 15-20k... I need your suggestions

A post on getdtips.com suggested a good phones under 20k. Check it out

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by AirmirthDY(f): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
qhaurzheeem:
Gionee Marathon M5

Tecno L8

InnJoo Max 2 Plus

InnJoo Max 2

Infinix Hot Note

Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by Obas101(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
mastercee:
Let me see if you are going to include the TECNO Boom J8 in your write up, Because as far as I am concern that phone has the best battery in the market right now

Better than gionee marathon m5?... Think again
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by henryutd(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Obas101:

Better than gionee marathon m5?... Think again

Does gionee marathon m5 has 4g Lte?
Check well
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by collinic: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
henryutd:

Check well

Yea it has 4G LTE and 3G

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by shuggah(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
what happened to tecno l5. tecno l6....infact wetin injoo dey find der

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by gentlegenius(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
shuggah:
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by gentlegenius(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
shuggah:
Pls tell this OP to do enough research before waking up to mislead people.
To say the truth, TECNO L5 is the most affordable phone with best battery life right now. It has 4.5 inches screen and even last longer than L8 with 5.0 screen.
May be the OP has never heard of L5. I'm typing with L5 right now. I haven't charged it for 4 days yet I still have 27% now.
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by abdulaz: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
From my past and present observations, and also from personal experience, it seems the tecno L series have the best battery life of all the tecno flagships.
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by WilliamsNedd: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
gentlegenius:

To say the truth, TECNO L5 is the most affordable phone with best battery life right now. It has 4.5 inches screen and even last longer than L8 with 5.0 screen.
May be the OP has never heard of L5. I'm typing with L5 right now. I haven't charged it for 4 days yet I still have 27% now.
How much did you purchase the phone?
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by collinic: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
gentlegenius:

I wrote that heading to get an attention and the page is still been constantly updated, the number of phones with battery capacity more than 4000mAh is numerous and you cant list all at once. I dont no why people cant talk without using abusive words, this is blogging and updates are constant. while not you contribute than to insult the writer. You that have heard of L5 how has it affected your life?
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2016
MediaTek, uwaafid.
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by tempem: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Gionee marathon starter 4200mah
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by kesses: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Its not just about capacity, optimization is very important. These chinko people don use capacity kill us. The battery of the iphone 6+ is not big but it last long because of optimization. I heard the HiOS also has good battery optimization.
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by Obas101(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2016
henryutd:

Check well

Yes it has wink
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by Obas101(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
henryutd:

Check well

Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by gentlegenius(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2016
collinic:

I wrote that heading to get an attention and the page is still been constantly updated, the number of phones with battery capacity more than 4000mAh is numerous and you cant list all at once. I dont no why people cant talk without using abusive words, this is blogging and updates are constant. while not you contribute than to insult the writer. You that have heard of L5 how has it affected your life?
Alright. I understand why you exclude L5 from your list but your list will still remain incomplete until you update it by adding L5.
To say that you haven't heard of the L5 doesn’t sound like an insult to me but if you consider it as insult, pls forgive me. I'm SORRY!
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by gentlegenius(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

How much did you purchase the phone?
20500 @ SLOT.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by Enasdan(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
gentlegenius:

Alright. I understand why you exclude L5 from your list but your list will still remain incomplete until you update it by adding L5.
To say that you haven't heard of the L5 doesn’t sound like an insult to me but if you consider it as insult, pls forgive me. I'm SORRY!
tell me abt ths L5, i hv bn researching abt d phone,hw good is d phone in terms of
1 durability
2 HD screen
3 OTA & OTG functionality
4 support 3G on bth SIM
5 multitasking performance
i heard it hs no backlight
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by collinic: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2016
gentlegenius:

The L5/L6 has updated. You can also suggest others
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by ugwum007(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
gentlegenius:

Liar!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by MaryWest(f): 6:46am On May 01, 2016
gentlegenius:

grin grin grin
Prove you are typing with L5 or forever hold your piss!
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by MaryWest(f): 6:48am On May 01, 2016
kesses:
Its not just about capacity, optimization is very important. These chinko people don use capacity kill us. The battery of the iphone 6+ is not big but it last long because of optimization. I heard the HiOS also has good battery optimization.

You have spoken well.

Which one be chinko again?

Kinda sounds derogatory.
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On May 18, 2016
Tecno l8 2 weeks old available for sale at 26k.. With latest version upgrade

Casing + all follow come accessories intact
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by muhrash(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2016
world best battery phone OUKITEL K10000 4G
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by Baroba(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2016
muhrash:
world best battery phone OUKITEL K10000 4G
That is if you want a brick in your pocket..

For me personally, Sony xperia Z3 is the ultimate power house. Even google had to replicate Sony's software optimisation on android 6 with doze function.
Re: Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria by omoalajah(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2016
The L8 impressed. The battery lasts so good and it has a good camera too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) / Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone / PHOTO: Caption This Massive Typo Error On Samsung Galaxy Note Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.