Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr (1485 Views)

Soldiers Beat Comedian Arinze Baba In Enugu (Photos) / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by eyesourcenews: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Few hours Teebillz took to Instagram to vent regarding his marriage to Tiwa Savage ,talking about enduring alot ,even threatening suicide, looks like ace comedian Ali Baba has indirectly weighed in on the drama supporting Teebillz and his move to leave the marriage...

He shared on instagram saying;

And this my dear friends is what Jesus meant when he said "if your eye (anything) will make you sin...pluck (delete) it put". And as a very obedient child, you know what to do. Don't mind those who say learn to tolerate. If you are somewhere and the air is so foul, do you tolerate? If you are in a place and you are not sure of your safety, will you not extrapolate yourself from there?
Continue to read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/04/walk-away-from-bad-vibes-ali-baba-in.html

Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by iamsea(m): 5:30am On Apr 29, 2016
All these yeyebrities and their bull craps sha.... I want to believe all Tee said about tiwa aint true... Will wait to hear her own side of the story before i start saying all sort of bullshits too
Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by wordbank(m): 5:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Here again?
Tiwa just dey enter house ds morn after another waka n na d biz b dt
If you can't take the heat stay out the kitchen
Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by bunmioguns(m): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2016
undecided
Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by Smellymouth: 5:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by hungryboy(m): 6:04am On Apr 29, 2016
If na true say Tiwa na the Doro,
were dey knack pass carpenter and that she be cheerful giver,

I, implore you Mr Teebillz,

Walk away,
but no kill yourself oh.
Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 29, 2016
wetin concern me sef,another publicity stunt..mtcheww.
Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by pamellla(f): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2016
this whole drama is getting more interesting...don't wanna conclude yet...dere is more to dis I believe
Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by joedams: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
And just cos he posted this, we've now concluded that he's talking about teebillz and tiwa? Una no well at all.
Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
eeeehn alibaba wet in concern u nah
Re: ''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr by mumtriplet2: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2016
space booked

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Cleavage In Stunning Peach Dress / OC Ukeje Step Out Wit His Wife 4 Premiere Of Movie 'Ayanda' At Silverbird,VI(Pix / Actress Rukky Sanda Flaunts Hour Glass Curves In Sexy Tight Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.