Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,862,997 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime (456 Views)

7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) / Car Thief Nabbed By The Police In Yenagoa After He Was Arrested For Same Crime / How I Was Harassed And My Phone Seized By The Police Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by toksddon: 5:20am On Apr 29, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]let me say here that the injustice of the land
bit me on wednesday with its ugly teeth..I am in Ilorin right
now to get my M.Sc certificate and transfer my transcript
for another program...but enroute otte after
Gambari axis we were stooped by Kwara FSARS
and when they serached me and found nothing the oga told me to bring out my pocket, therafter the oga said I hid my phones in my facetowel on the dashbord..that I must have
incriminating stuffs on my phone that I must be a
yahoo boy...they checked and found nothing but threatened I go to station and write
a statement so after a lot of I beg sir, they said I must settle or I die in prison...so after 2hrs, 30 mins delay..they collected 1k from me... As a good Nigerian who knows his right
1. I don't belive in bribes but I
had to do today's own...
2.the waste of time was totaly a vexing for me, 3 the 1k was a waste out of
my tight finance...but at the end I was kind enough
to report them to God...it was more horrific than I shared..just that I should not be too foward on this matter

1 Like

Re: The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by iamrealdeji(m): 5:36am On Apr 29, 2016
My brother you're not the only one,yours is even small. Those people are so evil. That's how Ilorin police survive nowadays.
How can this evil act be stopped pls. These people are always heavily armed. They threaten to shoot you and take you to atm and withdraw what you have in your account. I guess they're been sent by their bosses or their bosses are just so incompetent to stop this robbery. Nigerian police is rubbish,their bosses must be responsible for this madness. It feels like they have no commissioners,no DPOs,no boss at all . They stop innocent people or come to their house,they search their phones and laptop and find nothing and yet force them to atm and have them withdraw money for them. This evil has to stop,these people are only harassing innocent citizens. How can you be scared of police that's supposed to defend you when you see them? What is this country turning into?

2 Likes

Re: The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by eleko1: 5:45am On Apr 29, 2016
undecided What do u mean bY Abeg sir sad undecided
Re: The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by bunmioguns(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Awon Weyrey somebody

Some of them needs serious psychiatric treatment

embarassed
Re: The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2016
That's why I don't pity them whenever they are been attacked by armed bandits or as such, those people are beast's in black & their heart's are as darker as their dress..
Re: The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by iamrealdeji(m): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Lalasticlala,ishilove,seun where are you guys? Push this to front page pls
Re: The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by Flexherbal(m): 6:15am On Apr 29, 2016
This is what Nigerians go through almost everyday.
Re: The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by iamrealdeji(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
That's why I don't pity them whenever they are been attacked by armed bandits or as such, those people are beast's in black & their heart's are as darker as their dress..
they're worse than armed robbers
Re: The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
they're worse than armed robbers
YES! They are legalised armed bandits
Re: The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime by PonmileJ: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Lol, police is yr friend now

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Based Destroyed By Nigerian Troops / Security Alert / Militant Group Threatens Presidential Villa, Other Government Establishments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.