Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob (1527 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Photo) / Nigeria To Set Up “Council To Regulate The Use Of Social Media” In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by trueconscience(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2016
When on the 14th of April, the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau tagged social media as the reason why there have been more clashes between the deadly Fulani herdsmen and farmers, across the country many thought he was being foolish and barking up the wrong tree but with recent developments, the Minister might well be right. How?

Yesterday, the social media was replete with stories of the ENUGU ABAKPA INVASION by "Fulani herdsmen" https://www.nairaland.com/3072638/fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu-again/7#45118686 tempers were very high and we saw how fickle the thread that binds us seem to be.

However, with further exposure and unravelling on the issue, it showed that such NEVER HAPPENED! It was just a concoction by the enemies of NIgeria and at this time, I am very bold to say THE IPOB! WHY? :

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook, line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them
[i][/i]

Their aim is to spread hatred, distrust, disunity in order to achieve their devilish aim of dividing the country so my advise is BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU GUZZLE FROM THE SOCIAL MEDIA!

The ENEMIES of Nigeria are here, dwelling within us but not wishing us well - THEY ARE THE ENEMIES WITHIN

#GodblessNigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by chriskosherbal(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmm ok
Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2016
So IPOB men disguising as Fulani herdsmen attacked Enugu some days ago? or IPOB Fulani attacked Agatu? or IPOB Fulani attacked Yoruba in Mile 12? Perhaps IPOB Fulani take instructions from Biafra agitators. God bless your logic bro

21 Likes

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by drss2(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2016
just like boko arams is a lie. they dont exist. yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by NapoIeon: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So IPOB men disguising as Fulani herdsmen attacked Enugu some days ago? or IPOB Fulani attacked Agatu? or IPOB Fulani attacked Yoruba in Mile 12? Perhaps IPOB Fulani take instructions from Biafra agitators. God bless your logic bro
include Ogun, Taraba, etc

in mtn voice IPOB everywhere you go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by LoveMachine(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2016
I remember this time last year when there were threads about the NAF conducting air raids on SS coastal communities. But that's none of my business...

1 Like

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by NapoIeon: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2016
some people can't just believe that Buhari is an incompetent bastard that's why they try to divert any of his incompetent acts
Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by NapoIeon: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2016
but wait a minute this voice sounds like omenka cheesy
because to him fulani herdsmen are ipob that leveled agatu grin

but when will these people face their real enemies

Even if these fulani herdsmen invade their homes and kill their parents they'll still defend them and find a way to blame ipod yoots cheesy

cowardice i call it

2 Likes

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by HiddenShadow: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Don't blame the OP but his father who failed to use condom To prevent his existence

4 Likes

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by omenka(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Watch how the inconsolable Broilers turn the thread into another iPod vs Omenka thread.

Scare the crap out of them even without saying a word. cheesy

Edit:

Just as predicted, it has!! gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by Ngokafor(f): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2016
trueconscience:
When on the 14th of April, the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau tagged social media as the reason why there have been more clashes between the deadly Fulani herdsmen and farmers, across the country many thought he was being foolish and barking up the wrong tree but with recent developments, the Minister might well be right. How?

Yesterday, the social media was replete with stories of the ENUGU ABAKPA INVASION by "Fulani herdsmen" https://www.nairaland.com/3072638/fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu-again/7#45118686 tempers were very high and we saw how fickle the thread that binds us seem to be.

However, with further exposure and unravelling on the issue, it showed that such NEVER HAPPENED! It was just a concoction by the enemies of NIgeria and at this time, I am very bold to say THE IPOB! WHY? :

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook, line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them
[i][/i]

Their aim is to spread hatred, distrust, disunity in order to achieve their devilish aim of dividing the country so my advise is BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU GUZZLE FROM THE SOCIAL MEDIA!

The ENEMIES of Nigeria are here, dwelling within us but not wishing us well - THEY ARE THE ENEMIES WITHIN

#GodblessNigeria

....@op i make bold to say that you and those who support you are insane for blaming IPOB!!!....useless iddiots!!....Most folks are of the opinion that IPOB are not even doing enough concerning this fulani madness and you are talking trash.

...whether you clowns believe it or not,ur lame and vindictive president buhari and his fulani herdsmen will break this country faster than any IPOB..mark my words!!

2 Likes

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2016
NapoIeon:
include Ogun, Taraba, etc
in mtn voice IPOB everywhere you go
IPOB is MTN

3 Likes

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by omenka(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

IPOB is MTN
I feel so sorry for you bro. Have you become this desperate for their love?? cheesycheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by cheruv: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
I feel so sorry for you bro. Have you become this desperate for their love?? cheesycheesy
We should actually be sorry for you bkos due to your support for this terrorist govt, you want to blind our eyes to an obvious reality angry
Tonye is stating the obvious...and am sorry its hurting you undecided

7 Likes

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by Mack3N: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
You would be so ignored you will doubt your own existence!

3 Likes

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by trueconscience(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
drss2:
just like boko arams is a lie. they dont exist. yeye dey smell.

Comprehension is important in communication activity. First understand before you seek to be understood...The issue is the IPOB have been CRYING WOLF even when there was none!
Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by militarily: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
trueconscience:

[i][/i]

#GodblessNigeria
ur a goat!

So ur concern is that people may exaggerate fulani attacks,but u don't mind fulani attacking in the first place abi?

Ur a damned fool!

Ur type will blame a robbery victim for daring to raise alarm abt his predicament,accusing him of disturbing public peace rather than blame the armed robbers!

Esu!

1 Like

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by iSlayer: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Omenka cannot type anything positive. Omenka more importantly cannot type anything sensible. Omenka is a lost cause.
Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by iSlayer: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Until Fulani Herdsmen put an Ak47 cartridge in OP's empty skull he will not refuse stupidity.
Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by omenka(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Somebody don dey wine dem brain again, tomorrow now, if him turn coat again, dem go begin dey cry say na snake him be. They will ALWAYS be USED. cheesycheesycheesy

Such emotional children. grin

1 Like

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by Liamm(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
not everyone is blinded by hate and not everyone will be prejudiced against a people. Rational minds will call a spade a spade but irrational and unintelligent minds will twist the truth to their satisfaction. It's left for you to decipher the kind of mind you bear.

1 Like

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by San60: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Op may there next attack be your village in Jesus name.
Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by trueconscience(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Imagine the venom and hatred these ENEMIES of Nigeria would have planted in the INNOCENT minds of readers? Enough to make you pick up gaunlet and cudgels against the WRONG ENEMIES?

Note, I am not saying we are NOT having so-called HERDSMEN attacks but my question is ARE THEY FULANIS?

The IPOB see FULANI as their mortal enemies and would do anything - even marry the devil to spite the FULANI.

Beware

Re: Use Of Social Media To Spread Lies - Beware Of Ipob by ElCount: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2016
trueconscience:

Comprehension is important in communication activity. First understand before you seek to be understood...The issue is the IPOB have been CRYING WOLF even when there was none!
So IPOB agatu branch where crying wolf, Falae who was kidnapped by the herdsmen is an IPOB member, oh wait maybe its IPOB northern branch that proposed the grazing bill so that terrorist can come and occupy our lands.
Was it IPOB daura branch that made the president to be silent on the matter?
Guy abeg try get sense na! Activate your brain use it for something positive

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Article Reveals That Nigeria Is About To Witness Another War / Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding / Pics Of Niger Deltans Rescuing Drowning Soldiers Sent To Kill Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.