Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Caption This Pics Mhen!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Caption This Pics Mhen!!! (628 Views)

How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) / Tag This Pics / ~is Buhari Dead?check Out This Pics~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pics Mhen!!! by Tundeiab(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Mine is- "come here doggy, have you brushed your teeth this morning?" LWKMD.

Can't wait to see your creative captions...

Modes it's up to you.

Re: Caption This Pics Mhen!!! by NiRfreak(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Seriously....da Monkey must be a dentist. His examination skill no be here.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Mhen!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2016
The monkey be like, " Come here you small pikin make I help you. If I tell you to eat banana you'd refuse. You no know say your teeth never strong for bone".
Re: Caption This Pics Mhen!!! by Tundeiab(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2016
NiRfreak:
Seriously....da Monkey must be a dentist. His examination skill no be here.
I tell you my brother!
Re: Caption This Pics Mhen!!! by Tundeiab(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Akdegreat:
The monkey be like, " Come here you small pikin make I help you. If I tell you to eat banana you'd refuse. You no know say your teeth never strong for bone".
grin

(1) (Reply)

That Face Though / Need Help With Everything? Check This Out / BREAKING NEWS- Various Militant Groups Emerge In Other Parts Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.