Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

The South Is Under Siege;i Encourage Southerners To Join The Army In Droves. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Is Under Siege;i Encourage Southerners To Join The Army In Droves. (419 Views)

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The South Is Under Siege;i Encourage Southerners To Join The Army In Droves. by Destined2win: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
I am not really a follower of this radio biafran man but with the spate of recent happenings, it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that he saw what was going to happen when he said;

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

Nnamdi Kanu, 6th Feb. 2014.

The fulani herdsmen are out with vicious force to implement whatever is in their mind.

I hate injustice
I hate inequality
I hate intimidation

And that is why everyone will be given equal platforms when I become President.

1 Like

Re: The South Is Under Siege;i Encourage Southerners To Join The Army In Droves. by SleekAboki: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Nnamdi kanu would be given a heroic welcome to southern Nigeria when objectives are achieved. Every human being that respects and appreciates freedom and the universal right to chart ones destiny would support Nnamdi kanu the freedom fighter.

Agreed that his language of communicating the message was provocative and inciting, but that's the only option he has to attract government attention since he can't be armed to shoot his way through.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nigeria / The Labour Party And The Labour Movement Should Unite - Princewill / "I Am Not Running For Any Post In PDP NEC Convention" - Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.