Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) (19278 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Policemen Beat Motorcyclist In Anambra Over N5000 Bribe (Video) / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) (2) (3) (4)

Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2016
A staff of the Nigerian national assembly, Mr Suleiman Bello was repeatedly stabbed by an unknown motorcyclist in Abuja on Thursday. Bello who was driving a Toyota Camry got into a heated argument with a motrcyclist also know as Okada at Bhyanzin Junction.

An eyewitness said that Bello who in the heat of the argument with one Okada man, was trying to dodge another motorcyclist who was on a wrong lane, but in the process, he rammed his vehicle into a pick up van packed by the roadside.

The unconscious Bello was still in the vehicle gasping for air and trying to recover, when the unidentified Okada man walked up to Bello's car, brought out a dagger and started stabbing him. The other Okada man also joined by dragging bello out of the car, brought out his own dagger and both motorcyclists stabbed bello till he was motionless.

The okadamen took to their heels when they noticed passerbys were making efforts to call the police.
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/national-assembly-staff-stabbed-death-okadamen/

2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by bobbiekrantz: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Nigeria!

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by juniorportland(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2016
politics is involved

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by gud4dbest(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2016
He knew so much!

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by tuzeriouz(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Fulani herdsmen in disguise

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by zik4ever: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2016
There is no control over the Okada business in Abuja. Any jobless youth just grabs a bike and even criminals could be involved.

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by omowolewa: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2016
I think Nigeria needs more than 10000 policemen.

If it were to be in private sector, the noise wont be of insecurity in the Nation but incompetence chief security officer.

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by Hillzy(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Wat is my country turnning into, even okada men also carry daggar about

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by dhardline(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Unbelieveable shocked .If only CCTV's in Abj are fully functional, national id card fully activated ,DNA data base commenced on all offenders then criminals wont get away so easily anymore but the money is rather spent on SUV's for senators.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by davedpo(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
rip to the dead
Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by MARKone(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Awusa and dagger, be like bread and butter. Look at how they just murdered this guy. Lesson for everyone, most times it pays to ignore people, you can never tell the mental state of the person you are arguing with. RIP.

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by drrid(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Why it is my country bizarre things always happen?
Why
Why?
Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by litetias(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Shuoo!

This is why I fear dagger pass gun
Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by Navar(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria undecided
Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2016
This is so sad.... what is the hope of the common man in this nation.

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by dominicko(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2016
juniorportland:
politics is involved
definitely
Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Lord Luggard Why?

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by bdek(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
I live in Abuja ,the fear of this hausa/fulani okada is beginning of wisdom ,if you hit them you are in trouble, if they hit you even when totally at fault you are in trouble.

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
When the Federal Government will allow Hausa and Fulani to carry concealed weapons as a matter of tradition and the rest of Nigeria can wait for out brainless Police force to rescue us. Tell me there is not a Northern Agenda in this mix.. Illiterate Mulams in positions of power since 1964.. this rotting corpse called Nigeria refuses to die. preferring to fill the world with the stench of foolish pride, illiterate leaders and stagnant professors who do nothing but wear eyeglasses.

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by hazyfm: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by Osama10(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Just like that.
Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Angry and frustrated people every where shocked?
Why would these Okada riders choose to offload their frustration and anger on this man undecided>
Is he the cause of the hardship they're currently experiencing undecided Abeg they should direct their anger to the appropriate quarters; moreso, they're close to the seat of power embarassed

RIP to the dead!
Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by kawkab: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2016
The action of this Okada riders have taken a disturbing trend in Kubwa, Byazhin and other satellite towns around Abuja. they always go around with daggers and knifes and at the slightest provocation they attack you.

They drive suicidally and if for any reason you get involved in an arguement with them they attack you, and most times other join them to attack you too. Unfortunately nothing is being done. Last year a similar incident occured around premier hotel i kubwa.

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2016
^^^One word- FRUSTRATION! embarassed

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by ccollins(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2016
dhardline:
Unbelieveable shocked .If only CCTV's in Abj are fully functional, national id card fully activated ,DNA data base commenced on all offenders then criminals wont get away so easily anymore but the money is rather spent on SUV's for senators.
exactly
Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
I was in Kano when the result of the last Presidential elections were announced. Many illiterate keke drivers and youths without skills declared Abuja their destination. They said this was the first time that power was actually coming into their hands since 1999. They thought their new found power would embolden them to do whatever they wanted, just like old times.

PMB, at a time too, had to warn that if you have no business, don't come to Abuja. This was directed at his teeming illiterate supporters in the north. I guess they didn't listen.

This crime can only be committed by a fool and ignoramus devoid of the rudimentary knowledge of our Laws and civil ethics.

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by tok2ig(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Please no body should fall for that guy that always posting about data share on nairaland. He is a fraud star... He just scammed me yesterday.... That his post is fraudulent....

Re: Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2016
well said and exactly its why no sec.sch student has even heard about forensic science..wen i tell people sometimes am studying forensic science..first thing they ask me where will you workand hope you know in Nigeria no job for u..and i laugh.like laugh..smh
dhardline:

Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) / Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren