Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo (67252 Views)

Monkey Drinks Codeine Syrup In Delta State (Video) / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Dollyp101: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
smiles all over my face after a boiling day
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
that moment when you saw someone that takes cowbell milk
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by YungMike(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
oyooyo:
ghen ghen. all male na animal sha.
Wah breed iz ya Poppa??... *runsAway.
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by urbanidris(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
the monkey wanted to expose her "real face'...fake girl runs!!!
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by pampamafolabi8: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
monkey self sabi better thing....can't laff
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by goingape: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
So even a monkey knows a fine girl when it sees one..lol... The monkey be like 'fine girl come naa'.... Seems like she was trying to feed the monkey before it made its move...and see how happy this made her companion.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/see-what-happens-when-monkey-meets-fine.html
lol grin

my apes are doing there job very well!
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by emmasege: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
This reminds me of what I witnessed when I took some of my students to the UI Zoo. Sighting a light-complexioned beautiful girl, one of the monkeys started masturbating and its thing was so erect like a man does when he can't control his sexual appetite. I had never witnessed such in my life before. If not that it was caged that day and there were people around, it could overpower the girl and rape her.
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by experimentist: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
monkey love grin
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Proffdada: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Which is the monkey?

1 Like

Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by pizzylee(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
conji na bastard
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by iluvpomo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
I can't find the fine face smiley
I can't find the fine face in your DP either, please revert to the old one as it definitely has many more LIKES smiley
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by iluvpomo(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
emmasege:
This reminds me of what I witnessed when I took some of my students to the UI Zoo. Sighting a light-complexioned beautiful girl, one of the monkeys started masturbating and its thing was so erect like a man does when he can't control his sexual appetite. I had never witnessed such in my life before. If not that it was caged that day and there were people around, it could overpower the girl and rape her.
The fact that you are a teacher recounting such a story involving one the female students trusted under your care is very concerning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by focus7: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
The monkey dull, he suppose to target the mums top and rip it open to get the real show.
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by morganist99(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
emmasege:
do you mean monkey or gorilla/chimp. Cos monkeys don't masturbate
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by bigass123(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Daddy must hear this... Someone gimme MA fone grin
oyooyo:
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by LoveJesus87(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
copied from Linda ikeji embarassed
So na u be buhari bae abi
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
That Monkey is the husband meant for her. If she kiss the monkey it will turn into a tall handsome rich prince. kiss
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chai, funny comments.
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by buharisbae(f): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
LoveJesus87:
So na u be buhari bae abi
. yes I am any p? undecided
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by LoveJesus87(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
missstella:
The Konjidized Monkey needs something
really? Tell me sumtin
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by segzyogondus(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Omo see wahala ooooo dat means fine girls dey complain say guys dey disturb now animal don join the hustle for fine girl....Wowo Girls be warned oooo
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Agbalanze(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
I guess she sat to take a selfie with the monkey grin...
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Seunolad1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
oyooyo:
even plus your fath*r!
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by ireneony(f): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
iluvpomo:
I can't find the fine face in your DP either, please revert to the old one as it definitely has many more LIKES smiley
why must you copy my font grin
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by ollyson2018: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
who no lyke beta tins, Onye ka etinyere sugar na onu obupu ya.
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
When I saw the headline I thought this was the 'Adams and Iara Oshiomole Story' meeting in Nigeria.
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by dontfkcolrn(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
maybe she looks like her mother....
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Afritop(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
LoL. EVEN THOUGH THE MONKEY IS HUNGRY HE KNOWS THE KIND OF FOOD THAT WILL SATISFY HIM AT THAT MOMENT. HE WANTS THE GIRL FOR LUNCH AND NOT THE FOOD
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well I just hope monkey didn't drag her into the cage.
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by 6digitscomrade: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
lol u dey call monkey ordinary?shey u go fit let am use him ordinary hand smooch ur sister bobby?abi use him ordinary prick service her kongos?remember i need just one sensible and matured answer no insults or chaos is needed. its friday night..afterall we are both talking about an ordinary monkey ..lol
Omoakinsuyi:
Lazy girl.ordinary monkey grab her top and she scream as if she saw a ghost
Re: Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hehehehe... Poor thing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.