Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Kim Kardashian Kisses Actress And Model At Book Signing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Kisses Actress And Model At Book Signing (1418 Views)

Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) / Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Kisses Actress And Model At Book Signing by dat9jagirl: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Popular Model and actress Naomi Campbell was really excited to recieve Kim Kardashian in the signing of her new book on Thursday. Kim caught up with the English model who looked typically stunning in a silky red sleeveless gown.Kim shining brightly as Naomi signed a copy of her new coffee table book at the Taschen bookstore in Beverly Hills, California.

Kim looked goddess as she kept flipping through the thick book during its Los Angeles launch party. Singer Kelly Rowland was also at the signing as well as other celebrities.
The Actress and model had this to say in an interview about her book 'I’ve been very candid. My life is an open book in many ways. I’m honest about who I am.'
Check out more photos:

cc:http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/04/kim-kardashian-kisses-actress-naomi.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo & Yakubu Aiyegbeni Hangout Wit Song,Sol Campbell,Galas In Ghana(pic / Between Mike Godson And Rumored Lover Ini Edo / Mocheddah And Nike Oshinowo Pose For A Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.