Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Please Help, She Is Been Delayed Unnecessarily... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help, She Is Been Delayed Unnecessarily... (326 Views)

Unilorin 2017/2018 Admission List Delayed(reasons) / Why Is 2017/2018 OOU Admission List Is Being Delayed ? / JAMB 2017 Delayed Result: What Manner Of CBT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, She Is Been Delayed Unnecessarily... by lizaloizaa: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello nairalanders, I need your advice on this please.
My sister graduated last year from an institution in Owerri, meanwhile all through her school days as it is the norm, she has been making all payments through a bank. In the process of doing her clearance she was told by the school authorities that one of the payments she made in 2013 was not reflected in the schools manifest, luckily, she still have all the evidence of payments of which she tendered to the bank in question for rectification.
Frustratingly, since November 2015 till date it has been promise of "we are working on it" that they keep making. Meanwhile, she has even complained to the head office of the bank in Lagos all to no avail, their response has always been "we will get back to you soon"
She is indeed frustrated, as she has missed a batch of NYSC posting and several other opportunities.
What do you think should be the next line of action to ensure speedy resolution?
Re: Please Help, She Is Been Delayed Unnecessarily... by nanaman(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
lizaloizaa:
Hello nairalanders, I need your advice on this please.
My sister graduated last year from an institution in Owerri, meanwhile all through her school days as it is the norm, she has been making all payments through a bank. In the process of doing her clearance she was told by the school authorities that one of the payments she made in 2013 was not reflected in the schools manifest, luckily, she still have all the evidence of payments of which she tendered to the bank in question for rectification.
Frustratingly, since November 2015 till date it has been promise of "we are working on it" that they keep making. Meanwhile, she has even complained to the head office of the bank in Lagos all to no avail, their response has always been "we will get back to you soon"
She is indeed frustrated, as she has missed a batch of NYSC posting and several other opportunities.
What do you think should be the next line of action to ensure speedy resolution?

Maybe somebody somewhere is not ready to do what is expected by proper verification or there is fraud somewhere. If the money is what she can afford,I think she should just pay,get what she wants and forget about it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG 2015/2016 Post Graduate (msc Mphil Phd) Forms Are Available / Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2016|online Application For 985 Tradesman / BSU To Withdraw Conditional Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.