Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" (925 Views)

Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" by Daminaj1(f): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire wife Dabota is not relenting on her mission to become one of Nigeria's top female entrepreneur, a beauty queen, former model and make up retailer Dabota has branched into another linde of business, the water business.

She posted photos of her water and I can see this doing well in the market. Nice packaging too.

It was reported a while back that she parted ways with her billionaire husband but that never slowed her down as she has been proving herself lately. She recently organized a seminar for upcoming make up artistes.

Photos of the water below..Would you buy Dabota Water?

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/04/dabota-lawson-launches-dabota-table.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" by Daminaj1(f): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Ladies! Your own money is the sweetest!

Re: Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" by aalangel(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Good. In case of unforseen circumstances.
Re: Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" by Daminaj1(f): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
aalangel:
Good. In case of unforseen circumstances.

Sure
Re: Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
The water doesn't look clean. Compare it with EVA water you will see the difference
Re: Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" by Dainikel(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dabota just never stops trying...& as for her hubby, it seems they're kinda back together...not sure tho!
Re: Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" by Sleekbaby(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice move but to me the packaging is not that wow. Water can looks cool with blue labels, it makes the water look cool but whenever I see anyone that has pink label it looks like something that contains sugar.

Is a nice move for a lady, I wish to join them soon.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" by Daminaj1(f): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Dainikel:
Dabota just never stops trying...& as for her hubby, it seems they're kinda back together...not sure tho!

time will tell
Re: Dabota Lawson Launches Her Brand Of Table Water "Dabota" by poshestmina(f): 1:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Why so much colours?

(1) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Save Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos / Wow! 50,000 downloads within few days ''Yinka - Na Na'' / Kunle Afolayan Launch Nigeria's First-ever Inflight Movie Premiere "The CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.