Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen (53096 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Ife Queen Wuraola With Her Lebanese Husband / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen by labamo07(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
jacy67:

hahaha!!!! sad
am not doubting you
have you patronised her before?
lip sealed o..........
Re: Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen by ivyy(f): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
FrankValency:
heey,she's cool...just as ivyy gona be queen of Nairaland soon......chech this beauty with brains not just brain

I stand with IVVY, check her out on my siggy

My people grin
Re: Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen by FrankValency(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
ivyy:

My people grin
we killing it, all for you Miss Nairaland ,its just a matter of time
I- intelligent
V- victorious
Y- yar
Y- Youthful
#JoinTheIVYYLeague#
vote for IVYY for miss NL 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Babzilla:

So in other words the Ooni is eating leftovers
A Lebanese man's leftovers
Who virgin eep?
Re: Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen by eyinjuege: 5:56am On Apr 30, 2016
charlesucheh:
Total transformation!!! It is only money and power that will make a young and fairly pretty lady like her to marry an old traditional ruler.....

Pls who's the old traditional ruler? The dude's probably younger than you.

1 Like

Re: Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen by Smooth278(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2016
charlesucheh:
Total transformation!!! It is only money and power that will make a young and fairly pretty lady like her to marry an old traditional ruler.....

Amazing... so the Omni of ife is old Kai na wah... Please next time do some research before posting k. ..
Re: Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen by Eeroh95(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2016
obaival:
C
yes ooo.......abeg who grasshopper don help?
Re: Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen by Appareil(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2016
dumo1:
I still don't understand how a whole ooni of ife left his real wife who suffered through thick and thin with him for this yellow somebody that never smiles.
I was just thinking!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do Things Cost In Nigeria? / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK / The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.