Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Before You Say "i Do" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before You Say "i Do" (595 Views)

STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say "i Do" by roniesharl(f): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2009
what are the basic things one needs to know before you say i do?
Re: Before You Say "i Do" by roniesharl(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2009
source= http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/asia-pacific/8190112.stm >

A Chinese bride has attempted to break the world record for the longest wedding dress by walking down the aisle in a 2,162m-long (7,083ft) gown.

Lin Rong's dress was made for her by her husband-to-be, Zhao Peng, and his family in eastern Jilin province.

It took their 200 wedding guests three hours to unroll the fabric and decorate the train with 9,999 silk roses.

Mr Zhao's mother said she knew her son was trying to express his love, but she thought the dress was a waste of money.

"I do not want a cliche wedding parade or banquet," China's Xinhua news agency quoted Mr Zhao as saying.
Re: Before You Say "i Do" by roniesharl(f): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2009
trust me grin
my wedding gown go long from ikeja to ajah lekki!
trust meeee wink wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Am I Addicted To This Section? / Ghana Show Biz / Nigerians Spend N796bn To Fuel Generators Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.