Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Let's Send You Tokunbo Cars From The US. You Sell And Pay Us Back! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let's Send You Tokunbo Cars From The US. You Sell And Pay Us Back! (528 Views)

Buy Your Clean Cars From Cotonou 07010670649 / 8 Cars From Germany For 7,000 Euros / COTONOU car-dealership! We sell and deliver CLEAN & AFFORDABLE USED-CARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Send You Tokunbo Cars From The US. You Sell And Pay Us Back! by jeftalene(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Our lead in the US can supply up to 200 first grade tokunbo cars to you at no cost. They just want to tie down some money with it.
You payback as you sell.
Requirements:
1. Display/Show room/ Warehouse
2. Bank Guarantee, Bank Comfort Letter or Insurance Bond as security.

Interested?
Call/Whatsapp me on 08167394799 asap.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Send You Tokunbo Cars From The US. You Sell And Pay Us Back! by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2016
I will like to buy a personal car from US but i heard most cars from there are flooded cars....how true is this statement? And secondly, heard its costly considering shipping, clearing n documentation wahala.....it will be nice if u can analysis the process and how much these processes will cost from shipping to clearing. Thank you
Re: Let's Send You Tokunbo Cars From The US. You Sell And Pay Us Back! by AleAirHub(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2016
Ryder306:
I will like to buy a personal car from US but i heard most cars from there are flooded cars....how true is this statement? And secondly, heard its costly considering shipping, clearing n documentation wahala.....it will be nice if u can analysis the process and how much these processes will cost from shipping to clearing. Thank you
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Let's Send You Tokunbo Cars From The US. You Sell And Pay Us Back! by lugiano1: 9:05pm On May 02, 2016
Bro make una shine eyes ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Xtra Clean 2008 Land Rover LR2 For 1.850m Negotiable / Clean Regd 2008 Toyota 4runner @ N2m / Buy And Drive HONDA EOD V6 2004 At A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.