Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town (49297 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by ednut1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
from the pics being circulated by d media they want us to believe all of dem carry Ak 47 . which is a lie sha. Buhari call ur boys to order sha

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by Ezedon(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
they are now moving in streets, no more bush
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by Maxcollins042(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Anambraites brace yourselves, this terrorists are at your terrain angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by shamecurls(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
These cows go sweet to make Okro soup and download it with starch

Then wash it down with 4 bottles of Odeku
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by charlesucheh(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Just imagine the indiscriminate movement of these fOOLanis and their cattle!!!! Abeg how that place take resemble grazing land?? Later they would start making KEBABS out of those poor innocent aborigines, instead of using their cows!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by samsam2019: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mynd44:
Those cattle heads are big and look healthy.

Nice work to the herder
cows are roaming around other people's residential area and the best you could come up with is how well fed the animals are?

And to think you're a moderator of this great site.

This site needs a lot of shake up

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by chimaobinelson(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
eeh?.. ehh?..fula...wetin? ,Gbagbuo we, bute we umuahia (in Okezie ikpazu's voice)grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by Almonda: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Walai i saw Fulani herds men with many huge cows in Lagos today and my heart just went high
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by shamecurls(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Pictures of Fulani herdsmen in awka town this afternoon.

Hope obiano is not sleeping? How can they allow cows to be roaming in a city in 21st century.

God help us

You should have confronted the Fulani Herdsmen to make them realize that Cows re not reared in the city and that you wont tolerate such when next it repeats itself.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by grandstar(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Cattle feed on vegetation also ruminants so they cant feed on human flesh or blood diet.

Ever heard of sarcasm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by Tunami(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Nice work to the herder
guy is like u dey gbadun ishiewu wella oo, i just dey observe.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by DICKtator: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why can't these herdsmen know that cattles are reared in the ranches /bushes, not inside the main city?

You sound like an illiterate!!!

How many herdsmen are educated?

Do you want to go 50/50, call a friend or ask the audience?

No options for you though......

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by mike404(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Nice work to the herder
guy make I even use style ask you wetin I do you for nairaland Why you dey follow me up and down like this God dey my brother.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by otitokoroleti: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Nice work to the herder
I dont expect less from an APC man. smh

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by Firgemachar: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
NDPVF:
[s][/s] are you not aware that Oyo and Ogun are Nigeria's grazing reserve?

If at all, it's in the past.
Smart guy! You deciphered the post perfectly.
All the same, jibos have suffered.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by geraldhumphrey(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fulani herdsman, u again!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by NDPVF(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Firgemachar:

If at all, it's in the past. Smart guy! You deciphered the post perfectly. All the same, jibos have suffered.
Am not Jibo,Ibo,or Igbo. Thanks
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by blossom92: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Nice work to the herder
Buhari will die
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
If they can comfortably roam around CBN Abuja then Awka will now be like a bush to them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
they may probably be on human flesh and blood diet.

Cattles are not carnivirius animal

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by nrexzy: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Cattle feed on vegetation also ruminants so they cant feed on human flesh or blood diet.
Baba u lack Humor..he made a joke jooor
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by str8talk1: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
D truth of d matter here is dat govs. & legislators r much more interested in their political future than d wellbeing of d electorates they govern.
Now,tell me has any other legislator's voice been heard apart from just one at d NA wrt d Enugu genocide?
While d Enugu gov. Just wasted tax payers money to go to Aso Rock to flash 31 teeth and shake hands wt d Head of Fulani Govt. (FG).

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by eleko1: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
U don open ur scam/fraud kiosk abi? Carry ur biz go elsewhere.Make I see front undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by shamecurls(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Equalizer:
If they can comfortably roam around CBN Abuja then Awka will now be like a bush to them..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by fortunechy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
cattle rearers ar everywia even in abuja here is worse.....it's reared on a busy main road
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
I wonder how relevant authorities will turn blind eyes on such act on a busy road.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Nice work to the herder
Just reflect on Enugu slaughter by this same herdsmen and other atrocity and come back to read this your comment again... See if it makes sense
Seun: lalalistica: pls is this Mynd44 a moderator of this great site.?

This people take cows into farms and graze on poor farmers crops, kill, rape and murder if confronted by the owner of the farms

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by str8talk1: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Equalizer:
Abeg no be these dirty,stinking,barbaric,nonenties,fit-for-the-wild,horrible looking hausa muslims whey full Abuja? So they r comfortable at home(Abuja) because their kind r there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by bakila: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
merahki:

Hi
We heard a tres disturbing news from my village in Igboland yesterday. Farmers are complaining that Fulani cattle take wild romps in their farms, and eat akidi and groundnuts...they no longer feed on grass shocked. This raises the serious concern of hunger/famine among the farming population. These poor subsistence farmers eat these crops. A few sell their extra. What happens when their groundnout and akidi crops form the special diet of cows? shocked
Seriously, we have to leave all pretensions aside, there is serious trouble in this land. Everybody should send word home to our ancestral lands...they would learn that the "golden untouchables" are there, playing with grass and feeding on cocoyam and okro!!! angry
Something needs to be done, and fast.
I am sorry,( really not sorry) but encountering a group of people (different looks, language and lifestyle) in my ancestral home would feel like mind rape to me. For them to live and breed there forever would just be "alu". Really so wrong.
That grazing bill must be shut down
That, or we all must learn a new culture- living without beef...until we can get them around our lands, and not from the Fulani herdsmen.
Okay
Do we not have governors, senators and HORs again? Why the whimpers? Why not roar? Hai!

Una dey farm groundnut?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town by Owgeee(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
- First comment on Nairaland. Hi everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service / Petrol Subsidy Returns As Nigeria Pays N28 Per Liter / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.