Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa (1292 Views)

Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Traditional Rites The Next Oba Of Benin Must Go Through Before Coronation / Traditional Rites The Next Oba Of Benin Must Go Through Before Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by JumiR: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

With the passage of Omo n’Oba n’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, the Oba of Benin, Oba Erediauwa, his eldest son Crown Prince Eheneden Erediauwa who was recently crowned the Edaiken of Uselu will ascend the throne as the next Oba of Benin. On 14th October 2015, the Crown Prince was conferred with the title of Uko N’ Iwebo in accordance with the Benin custom. The ceremony, which was one of the initial rites in preparation of a new king's ascension, had in attendance traditional rulers, palace Chiefs and members of the public. Let's tell you a bit about the next Oba of Benin. Crown Prince Eheneden Erediauwa, born 1953, is a former Nigerian Ambassador to Norway, Nigerian Ambassador to Angola. He has a B.A. in economics and sociology from the University of Wales. He is a member of the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs. Since 1987 he has been active in leading positions within the Nigerian business community, especially the gas and oil industries.

http://dawntodusknews.com/meet-the-next-oba-of-benin-62-year-old-crown-prince-eheneden-erediauwa/

Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
You should have said, meet the next criminal of BENIN..

One single person even, the dead Oba no epp..

The next one shall continue the defrauding of Peter to pay Paul type of Wuru-Wuru they have been for generations.. SMH..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by Marvel1206: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
I wish him well
Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by GudluckIBB(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
You should have said, meet the next criminal of BENIN..

One single person even, the dead Oba no epp..

The next one shall continue the defrauding of Peter to pay Paul type of Wuru-Wuru they have been for generations.. SMH..

For refering to my Oba like that, it is Ogun-Oba that will kill you. You be become an unfortnate child

Since you called our heir apparent criminal, you will never bear who will take over from you and even if you do, they will be criminals before your very eyes.

Edin edo edin okhaemwen,enikaro guan ne, erio khian gha ye!

Isee!!!
Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
GudluckIBB:

For refering to my Oba like that, it is Ogun-Oba that will kill you. You be become an unfortnate child

Since you called our heir apparent criminal, you will never bear who will take over from you and even if you do, they will be criminals before your very eyes.

Edin edo edin okhaemwen,enikaro guan ne, erio khian gha ye!

Isee!!!
[/s]

Your silliness is legendary. .

Your naivety is epic..
These are the people that have conaived to keep you at par with porverty..

Your brain has been so twisted that your reasoning has been altered severely. .

Oh! I weep for you.. You are like someone who prefers to hang on a straw instead of a real rope to avoid been swept away by flood water..

They are all criminals and there is nothing that can change that.. .

A senator once said this today, "After spending about 5Years Now in the Senate, I make bold to say there is no budget that has to come to us that hasn't been padded!"

It's naive people like you that have been cheering them to everyone's destruction. .

I pity you because your case is already out of hands and Yaba-left can only try their best now, but I still doubt anything would still be achieved..

Meanwhile, Mynd44 may still be biased, I hope!

I was tempted to give u a little peek of my sweet angelic family to make you jealous, but it may appear boastful...let me spear your ignorance while you continue your hallelujah IN poverty..
Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by GudluckIBB(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
[s][/s]

Your silliness is legendary. .

Your naivety is epic..
These are the people that have conaived to keep you at par with porverty..

Your brain has been so twisted that your reasoning has been altered severely. .

Oh! I weep for you.. You are like someone who prefers to hang on a straw instead of a real rope to avoid been swept away by flood water..

They are all criminals and there is nothing that can change that.. .

A senator once said this today, "After spending about 5Years Now in the Senate, I make bold to say there is no budget that has to come to us that hasn't been padded!"

It's naive people like you that have been cheering them to everyone's destruction. .

I pity you because your case is already out of hands and Yaba-left can only try their best now, but I still doubt anything would still be achieved..

Meanwhile, Mynd44 may still be biased, I hope!

I have cursed you! Go and meet your water loo.
Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I have cursed you! Go and meet your water loo.

Your Oba is a Criminal.. A very big criminal for that matter..
He has died after enjoying his life with your luck and destiny, now another criminal Oba will take over from him and continue from where he stopped, but you.. Nothing nothing.. .Ntoor tongue

Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by GudluckIBB(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Your Oba is a Criminal.. A very big criminal for that matter..
He has died after enjoying his life with your luck and destiny, now another criminal Oba will take over from him and continue from where he stopped, but you.. Nothing nothing.. .Ntoor tongue

Ogun Oba Okhian gbue ye Egbo!
Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
GudluckIBB:

Ogun Oba Okhian gbue ye Egbo!
[/s]

Bla Bla Bla Bla that's a symptom of the real thing.. You may still have a chance if you could rush to Yaba-left early enough..who knows.. ??
Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by abdul4new(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
All these nairalanders trading insults on each other, all these Una insults na who e epp......

Re: Meet The Next Oba Of Benin, 62-year-old Crown Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa by FriendlyDeji: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Miss YG, this life is a "pass or take", you do not always have to chip in something. Our cultural heritages are what we seem to have taken immense pleasure in desecrating; leading to our continued nose dive-every wise- nowadays.
This our Kings, Chiefs or any cultural touch bearers are mortals like ourselves, and am sure do not claim to have any moral or social sanctity, hence I find it very difficult to find ANY reason why you would so criminalise the Crown Prince.
Even developed countries and first rate/class countries till this very moment are ran by Monarchies- see the respect an average Brits lavish on the Queen (the Queen's recent birthday is a testament), Saudis despite claiming to know and believe only Allah deserves all praises and adorations still respect and adore their King and his family. So I ask, why do we always find joy and peace in desecrating our own kings/chiefs/ leaders!
Need I remind you lots that it is not the person you guys are destroying, but the institution and dynasties (if they still mean anything) they represent-whether you recognise them or not- you are destroying, and that too translates into how we are being perceived Locally/Regionally/Globally.

(1) (Reply)

The Unforgotten Yoruba (aina Sarah) / DNA Tests?free / OGUN OWO MOTO 5K CALL PRINCE ADETUNJI ON 08112738056

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.