Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER (862 Views)

Original Fuel Saver / Amazing Car Fuel Saver / The Fuel Consumption Of My Car Already 3.2l / 100km !!!" (fuel Saver Shark) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by vicstar16: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
INTRODUCING the all new electronic car fuel saver, the latest scientific technology a breakthrough invention that could save fuel by 20%
.the fuel saver also helps improve car engine acceleration and the performance of on board equipment such as stereo,air-condition and lights. It also provides more horse power, long battery life and higher throttle response. It is the best solution to increase milage with ur gas, longer battery life.. Try it out and you will be glad you did so.. Call me on 07062607969 for more info on how to use dis product and get your for your vehicle.

1 Share

Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by kingreign(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Skam! Scam!! Sham!!!
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by Stancity(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
kingreign:
Skam! Scam!! Sham!!!
Your shout woke me up from sleep... Eeh, even if na scam as u call am, take am easy biko..
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by kingreign(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Stancity:
Your shout woke me up from sleep... Eeh, even if na scam as u call am, take am easy biko..

Kikikikiki grin
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by vicstar16: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Its no scam.. Many people have tried it and it really works.. If u have no experience with with the product or you dont have a car this is not for you

1 Like

Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by kingreign(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
vicstar16:
Its no scam.. Many people have tried it and it really works.. If u have no experience with with the product or you dont have a car this is not for you

Do you have a car?
Have you tried it?
Can I test your car without it, and then with it to discover the difference (I have a heavy foot)?
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by vicstar16: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
I have tried it on my family car.. various cars of friends and it worked.. D fuel time increased by 20%, the battery improved.. U can play stereo without worrying about battery going low.. You also experience increased horse power and lower emissions.. It is a complete revolution.. U can try it. Its customer satisfaction of you get your money back
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by vicstar16: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
I have tried it on my family car.. various cars of friends and it worked.. D fuel time increased by 20%, the battery improved.. U can play stereo without worrying about battery going low.. You also experience increased horse power and lower emissions.. It is a complete revolution.. U can try it. Its customer satisfaction or you get your money back
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by cardoso1111: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Its real! I have been using it since January and have bought it for two friends!its good

1 Like

Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by Denn(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
vicstar16:
I have tried it on my family car.. various cars of friends and it worked.. D fuel time increased by 20%, the battery improved.. U can play stereo without worrying about battery going low.. You also experience increased horse power and lower emissions.. It is a complete revolution.. U can try it. Its customer satisfaction of you get your money back

Horsepower ko, horse shit ni.

Did the colour of the car improve too?

Some kid in China decides he needs a new apartment and creates a dongle that fits into a cigarette lighter inbuilt with a flashy led light and sells it to people like you and you buy it?

Abeg....just move on. Fuel economy ko, Burkina Faso economy ni.

You too reason am....not everything in life be jazz...most injuries are self inflicted
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by diportivo: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
vicstar16:
I have tried it on my family car.. various cars of friends and it worked.. D fuel time increased by 20%, the battery improved.. U can play stereo without worrying about battery going low.. You also experience increased horse power and lower emissions.. It is a complete revolution.. U can try it. Its customer satisfaction or you get your money back

So,this thing boosts battery too??

grin grin
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by nurey(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2016
I have been looking for this product, please how do I order for it.
Since it increases horse power, it's time I use my Kia picanto to dust my neighbors Lamborghini he won't know what hit him.
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by vicstar16: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Contact me on 07062607969 or 08171248365.. If u stay close(i stay in rivers) i will give u a sample 1st u try it out.. If it mets ur satisfaction... Like am sure it would,U pay if not u return it if u stay far i waybill to u or send thru d post office
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by BUGOFF(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
vicstar16:
Contact me on 07062607969 or 08171248365.. If u stay close(i stay in rivers) i will give u a sample 1st u try it out.. If it mets ur satisfaction... Like am sure it would,U pay if not u return it if u stay far i waybill to u or send thru d post office
Màn, if ur serious to deal talk hear. How much for wholesale qnty? Am interested.
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by vicstar16: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
4000 per product
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by BUGOFF(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2016
vicstar16:
4000 per product

I thought u do wholesale.
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by ogocology: 7:24am On May 01, 2016
vicstar16:
I have tried it on my family car.. various cars of friends and it worked.. D fuel time increased by 20%, the battery improved.. U can play stereo without worrying about battery going low.. You also experience increased horse power and lower emissions.. It is a complete revolution....

Quick one: could you please explain how it works? Don't copy and paste the arrant nonsense explanation that the original dealer gave you.
Re: The All New NEO-SOCKET FUEL SAVER by vicstar16: 8:17pm On May 01, 2016
Bugoff@ i also do wholesale.. Contact me i can give u a sample,if u are impressed u can place an order for the whole sale at @3700 each

(1) (Reply)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Camry Big Daddy For Sale @ 900k (lagos) / Sold! Toks Toyota Camry 2007 (muscle) 2.1m / SOLD! Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Highlander 3 Row Seater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.