Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Enugu State: Be Alert..must Read Info - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State: Be Alert..must Read Info (673 Views)

Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs / If This Was Nigeria, Where Would Your State Be? / Facts About Ekiti State, Be A Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State: Be Alert..must Read Info by Mobi47(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
I just got an information from a serving corps member friend of mine serving in Enugu State, that the Fulani Headsmen after this recent killing, sent a message to the villages in uzu uwani, that they will be coming back for a second round of killing. Pls be warned o. I don't know what this country is turning into. God save us.

I have never asked for my thread to be approved for front page, but I think I will have to do that. Seun. Lalasticlala send this to front page please. even if it is a force alarm, they just need to be alert
Re: Enugu State: Be Alert..must Read Info by mike404(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
PICTURE OF THE MESSAGE THEY SENT OR ADONBILIVIT
Re: Enugu State: Be Alert..must Read Info by Yujin(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
OP. Don't worry they will be taking care of. We have identified their camps in Kogi state and will go after them. Taking the obliteration to their camps. Men are angry and motivated. That's all you need to know now.
Re: Enugu State: Be Alert..must Read Info by leofab(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
To be forewarned Is to be forearmed...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Removes Subsidy, Fuel To Sell For 145 Per Ltr / President Buhari Welcomes Francois Hollande To Nigeria / Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.