Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Drok Energy Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drok Energy Limited (8436 Views)

Akermas Energy Limited Recruitment For OIL & GAS Sector / Atlantic Offshore Energy Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drok Energy Limited by ennyj01(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2019
justlaw:
It seems to me that, you are a fresher in the employment world. If you really need that job, you better get your ass up and get yourself to the interview venue.

These days, companies wanna see how how you can take opportunities within limited time. Go for it, if you really need it!

Hello bro
Good evening, please do you have any information you can share about the company please. I have an interview with them on Monday. Thanks
Re: Drok Energy Limited by ennyj01(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2019
femzey:

why any gist

Hello sir
Good evening, I see you have once taken the drok energy interview before. Please I will be glad if you can share advice or information on what to expect from them. Please I have an interview on Monday, I will be glad if you reply. Thanks
Re: Drok Energy Limited by ennyj01(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2019
MORACHI3065:

Please did you go for the interview? If yes then what are they into, what questions where you asked and what should one expect?

Hello bro
Good evening, please can you help me with what to expect from drok. I have an interview with them on Monday, any information you share with me, I will gladly appreciate. Please I hope to hear from you soon. THANKS
Re: Drok Energy Limited by ennyj01(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Please I need info from you. Did you attend their interview anytime? If yes, How was it?

Good evening
Please I have an interview with drok on Monday.. I want to know if you went for the process in the past? If yes, please I will like for you to help me tips on what to expect from the company. I hope to get a reply from you. Thanks
Re: Drok Energy Limited by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2019
ennyj01:

Good evening
Please I have an interview with drok on Monday.. I want to know if you went for the process in the past? If yes, please I will like for you to help me tips on what to expect from the company. I hope to get a reply from you. Thanks
Drok energy is actually involved in transport of vessels and products offshore.
And I was interviewed for an administrative role. No test actually but I was interviewed based on what I studied and what he saw on my CV. Was also interviewed by the MD too.
Pay isn't much anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drok Energy Limited by ennyj01(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Drok energy is actually involved in transport of vessels and products offshore.
And I was interviewed for an administrative role. No test actually but I was interviewed based on what I studied and what he saw on my CV. Was also interviewed by the MD too.
Pay isn't much anyway.

That you very much for the info.
Did you get the job at the end?
Was the pay discussed with you there?
And please can you give me a bracket for the pay, I mean the range I should be expecting please?

Thanks
Re: Drok Energy Limited by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2019
ennyj01:

That you very much for the info.
Did you get the job at the end?
Was the pay discussed with you there?
And please can you give me a bracket for the pay, I mean the range I should be expecting please?

Thanks
Don't wanna disclose it here. Send a pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drok Energy Limited by ennyj01(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Don't wanna disclose it here. Send a pm

I have sent the PM bro.
Thanks
Re: Drok Energy Limited by chisom1000(m): 7:33am On Feb 29, 2020
ennyj01:

I have sent the PM bro.
Thanks

Hi ennyj01,

How was your interview? I hope you got the job you applied for.

I was invited yesterday for an interview with Drok Energy and would appreciate any helpful information you could gift me.

Thank You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drok Energy Limited by ennyj01(m): 10:16am On Feb 29, 2020
chisom1000:

Hi ennyj01,

How was your interview? I hope you got the job you applied for.

I was invited yesterday for an interview with Drok Energy and would appreciate any helpful information you could gift me.

Thank You

The interview is mostly based on what you have on your CV.. The usefulness of your course to the sector. Read about the company also, and read the normal interview questions, that should be all

1 Like

Re: Drok Energy Limited by chisom1000(m): 10:51am On Feb 29, 2020
ennyj01:

The interview is mostly based on what you have on your CV.. The usefulness of your course to the sector. Read about the company also, and read the normal interview questions, that should be all

Ok. Thank you so much!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fula Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 / Ogun Clears Air On Employment Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.