Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing (1220 Views)

"Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Donjazzy Defends Davido After Being Accused. / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing by Michaeluzomam(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3isn7tunr1mg.22b42f8b.jpg[/img]

Amidst Tee Billz Instagram rant on Thursday, April 28, top
Nigerian music star 2baba was allegedly accused of having several sexual escapes
with Tiwa Savage.

This news has not gone down well with his fans as they are yet to believe if it is true or not.

Aside 2baba been involved in this mess his wife, Annie Idibia was also reported to have been the one cooking meals for Tee
Billz. The couple which are yet to respond to this allegations were on Thursday, spotted
attending a dinner with the British High Commissioner in Abuja.

To complement each other’s look 2baba and his wife, Annie were spotted rocking the agbada outfit together. Annie was seen rocking a pink ‘buba and trouser’ with black and pink
agbada while 2baba was seen rocking and all black agbada outfit both made by, Toyin Lawani CEO Tiannah
Styling.

Annie posted the picture on her Instagram with the caption:

“Love my outfit from
@tiannahsplacempire wore this to the British high commission dinner in Abj.
#Qujeensbday
#buynigerianlabels
#agbadagang makeup done by ME, I still dey
try!!”

See post and more pictures below:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt697mkmsdbtt.9a12566c.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2ba9si2jp35.4ec6baf4.jpg[/img]
SOURCE:
https://uzopedia./2016/04/29/after-being-accused-of-sleeping-with-tiwa-see-what-2baba-was-seen-doing-with-wife-photos/
Re: After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing by ojnnaco(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lolssss... They pay deaf ears to the trash rantings of TeeBliz.
Wetin concern Tubaba.. TeeBliz wan use his reggae spoil their blues

1 Like

Re: After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing by donbenedict(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dress doesnt suit her....

1 Like

Re: After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing by Xionez(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mrs Idibia, i applaud your indifference concerning the claims on your husband. Its better to close your door and get your facts instead to taking to the social media to start throwing insults or comments that may or may not make you to feel like an dunce as the issue unfolds.
#blameitonthehackerindeed
Re: After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing by DCONE1(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2016
This woman no get dress sence at all
Re: After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing by Wizkoko(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2016
2face konji no get banging cap.

(1) (Reply)

Rashidi Yekini's Mother-setting The Records Straight By Rashidi Mohammed / Angry Fans Lash Wizkid’s Manager Over Thick Ethnic Accent / Neymar's Holliday Rent Costs N2,026,743 Per Night :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.