Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday (20107 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / FFK Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Folake, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by olayinka807: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
The former Aviation minister shared a photo of his daughter, Folake and wrote.

"Happy birthday to my darling daughter Folake. May God continue to be with you and bless u. Many more years to come my dear. Live long and prosper!".

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/ffk-shares-photo-of-his-daughter-folake.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by olayinka807: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

CHECKOUT HER BIRTHDAY PHOTOS + HER LOVELY BIRTHDAY CAKE HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/ffk-shares-photo-of-his-daughter-folake.html
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
she try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by adegunwa4real(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
She be like castrated witch! I hope the father is not on NL sha! Cos that man get mouth gan ni

2 Likes

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Sugarcious(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
One baby mama spotted
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by ril19(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
hmmm.... this same 'sharing this' and 'posting that' that has been crashing people's families of late? undecided

OK....kontinu

1 Like

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by finalboss(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
hmm see face like boiled yam....she don bleach her future commot..like she fungal for face..shior

2 Likes

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Ndlistic(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2016
congrats to her, She resembles her father. pls Nairalanders show her some love.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by zeezboy(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2016
She make sense small!

1 Like

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Davland(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Look like his new wife

1 Like

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by skywalker495(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2016
She looks cute wink

Haters still gon' hate shasha undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Davland:
Look like his new wife
Will a man marry his daughter?.
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Lol. I no wan comment abeg. If you must wish your daughter a happy birthday, at least use a picture that's friendly to the eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Sugarcious:
One baby mama spotted
How?. Am sure FFK wouldn't allow that for his daughter bt another man's child.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Davland(m): 12:37am On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
Will a man marry his daughter?.

Ve heard stuff like dat sa tongue
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Davland:

Ve heard stuff like dat sa tongue
Is a taboo and have heard same too bt not applicable here.
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Davland(m): 12:45am On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
Is a taboo and have heard same too bt not applicable here.

I concur sa

1 Like

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by rexzqcom(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Favor the dad facially.
Pretty damsel. Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Brugo(m): 1:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Fine girl. Your father is one of the problems of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by encryptjay(m): 1:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Who she epp?
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Chirolechick: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Thought he said he disowned his daughters and their mother, abi this one no follow?
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by tellwisdom: 2:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Why is she looking like she's possessed? sad

2 Likes

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by baby124: 2:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Lol. I thought he disowned them. I think his eyes are clearing small small. He may need family support soon considering all his atrocities and possible EFCC case. Smh. Plus his little son will need his sister's one day as he is an old man already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Johniyke2flex(m): 2:38am On Apr 30, 2016
How will he feel if the guy that's f**cking his daughter comes out after so many years and announces to the world on social media that he has f*cked hell outta her. Abi she be virgin? #Karmasutra!

3 Likes

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Abalado(f): 2:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Who can help me with her phone no pls,just i'm her b.f sha...is gd to be rich and to b an inlaw to d rich man....Baba God pick up my own call nan,abeg Sir.
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Abalado(f): 2:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Who can help me with her phone no pls,just i'm her b.f sha...is gd to be rich and to b an inlaw to d rich man....Baba God pick up my own call nan,abeg Sir
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by olarhtunji(m): 3:29am On Apr 30, 2016
ashana!
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by SmartMugu: 3:35am On Apr 30, 2016
She's ripe. She's grown enough to take selfie. Awon boys will soon take over from FFK on her matter. I dont mean baby-mama type of 'sturves' o .
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by Hollaniyii(m): 3:39am On Apr 30, 2016
baby124:
Lol. I thought he disowned them. I think his eyes are clearing small small. He may need family support soon considering all his atrocities and possible EFCC case. Smh. Plus his little son will need his sister's one day as he is an old man already.

She is not one of the 3 girls he disowned. She's is d first born from the first wife.
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by ReduceWeight(m): 5:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Who her bday epp?
Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by ECHOng: 5:39am On Apr 30, 2016
This man again...?

Re: FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday by eDoc: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
adegunwa4real:
She be like castrated witch! I hope the father is not on NL sha! Cos that man get mouth gan ni

Mr man,i'm here live and directly,how can you be abusing and insulting my precious daughter,my lovely folake,LOOK it's like you have been insulting people's daughters and getting away with it,well my friend today,you have met your waterloo,you have met you last day of using this forum,by the time i'm through with you,you will never see any man's daughter and call her a witch or is it castrated witch,whatever that means.

Mr adegunwa,oriye ti fa petrol ni,ti ma gbegi ........,look i don't take nonsense for non-entity,as a former minister of the federal republic you should know my stance on issues i address,i follow them to the letter,yes to the letter,don't make me make you a political issue to be followed to the letter,infact you have already made yourself my issue by addressing my daughter as a witch,has she ever bewitched you or your generation,then why address her as one.

I have ranted enough let me attend to my lovely son before i deem it fit to address the letter you are becoming,give me a moment.
Your FFK(Minister of the federal republic of Nigeria.)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can’t Defect To APC With Our Mandate, PDP Tells Matawalle, Others / Jonathan’s Government Was Corrupt, Visionless, Ran Nigeria Aground – MEND / Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.