Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! (1298 Views)

See How This Pretty Girl Earn Her Living In Onitsha / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / Check Out The Aftermath Of Making Braids On The Head Of This Pretty Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by arena2007: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Owusuwaa Bae from Tema, Ghana shared these photos on Facebook "Dis is what I do and am proud of it... A proud tomatoes seller's daughter...." she wrote. Kudos to her.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-this-pretty-girl-that-sells-tomato.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by arena2007: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by Adebola02(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
I admit she's Pretty

1 Like

Re: Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Picture/video of where someone is pricing the tomatoes or u know the drill nah .....?
Re: Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by mymadam(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
"Olajumoke, Olajumoke, Olajumoke, where are you? Come quickly, come and see someone trying to steal your brand". Bread we know grin
Re: Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by MiztaSanchez22(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bt d girl make sense die,who get ha control,she can b gud 4 d wiknd,u no
Re: Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by lollystiver(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks jare pretty girl AMAKA can't even do this she will say pls cover me I don't want my friends to see me I told dem my mom work at airport lol some girls can lie sha
Re: Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Her phone number is 08023456789101112 LOCATION. Borno state in sambisa forest
MiztaSanchez22:
Bt d girl make sense die,who get ha control,she can b gud 4 d wiknd,u no
Re: Photos: See This Pretty Girl That Sells Tomato And Very Proud Of It! by echo2(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Wow am impressed....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Live Fake Lives On Social Media? / Cooking Gas The Danger We Live With: How True Is This? / The Failure Of 'the Council For The Regulation Of Engineers' COREN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.