Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Closed (2329 Views)

9 Jobs You Can Do While Waiting For Your NYSC Posting / Work By Posting On Our Blog And Get Paid Weekly / Pass Help Others By Posting This Information. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Timossa(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thread Closed. Thank you.
Re: Closed by Adebola02(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Una wan pursue people commot nairaland
Re: Closed by Timossa(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Closed by Taeewo(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
How can we now collect the money abi na ghost money...
Re: Closed by Timossa(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Closed by Hemanwel(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2016
This sounds too good to be true.
Re: Closed by Timossa(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Closed by Hemanwel(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Timossa:

It's true dear. Check my picture below, you will see that my earning has increased. Thank you.

You joined yesterday; have you collected your first cash?Why not wait till then before telling others?

1 Like

Re: Closed by Timossa(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Can't you read what I posted above, before commenting. You can wwithdraw when you have minimum of N1,000. Are you okay now? besides, the site is very new. This should have fetched me N3, if it were to be on CampusMingles. wink

Hemanwel:
You joined yesterday; have you collected your first cash?Why not wait till then before telling others?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 06, 2016
This is very true. I'm a member. Search for balinda and you will see me there.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 07, 2016
Hemanwel:
This sounds too good to be true.
Lol! I think they prefer to compensate their members to paying for ads for now. More so, there are programs and online games that one can not register for if the person does not have up to the required balance.
Re: Closed by Timossa(m): 12:25am On May 11, 2016
balinda:

Lol! I think they prefer to compensate their members to paying for ads for now. More so, there are programs and online games that one can not register for if the person does not have up to the required balance.

A lot of online programmes and freebies. Thanks Balinda grin

(1) (Reply)

Fortune Careers Limited / 2018 NBC Management Trainee Programme (special Stream) / Senior Graphic Designers and Draughtmen jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.