Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope (5185 Views)

How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 30, 2016
I already have an mtn sim but decided to to get an airtel sim on wenesday. the sim was registered and I was told to make a call within thesame day whch I did. only for dem to text me this morning telling me that my line has bin barred because I didn't mke any calls or activate data within 48hrs. meanwhile I was already on the 250mb data when this message came in and av already made two calls. I called the 121 and the rude lady told me to go to ajao estate and activate it and she hung up (mtn never hangs up on a customer). now please tell me ooo, shey airtel want mke I spend close to 5h go ajao for a new sim I bought for 200naira? do dey tink I have that strength and time when I can go downstairs and buy another one ( bt am not buying again).Airtel for you to compete with mtn, you have to seat up because as at now, una no they see mtn back. it is true that you guys have cheap data plans, but I rather go for an expensive thing that I would derive satisfaction from. bye bye airtel, I gave u a shot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by olayinkajnr(m): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2016
You bought a preregistered sim (note, they are not properly registered) and you blame dem for your woes? Wake up guy.

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by IkennaBasilJR(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Airtel is much better than Mtn forget about the goodwill that Mtn has. Make una beg Mtn make them forgive me, why re they stealing from me? Each time I load creadit it will disappear. Mtn Is rubbish

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by chumakk: 6:31am On Apr 30, 2016
I wanted to ask the same question. It is a network for the masses. Poor service poor for poor people

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
olayinkajnr:
You bought a preregistered sim (note, they are not properly registered) and you blame dem for your woes? Wake up guy.
sorry ooo...bt hu do I blame, myself? I did as I was instructed n dey sent me a message sayin dat I didnt mke any cal whcg I did. guy e b like say u no read wetin I talk wel. how was I to knw iy wasn't properly registered. so I shld take d blame for thier problem? nigga u no get talk. understand sumtin bfor u cap. jew man

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by iliyande(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Go and register your sim sir. Better airtel than mtn. Below are airtel benefits against mtn.

Affordable data = 3gig for 1.5k *435# speedoo
Affordable call tariff even though etisalat /glo is better
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by verboten: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2016
I had the same issue with my airtel simple. I had to register it about 3 times. I still prefer it to mtn tho. I just got rid of my mtn in fact. What do you mean when you say them no dey see mtn back? My days with mtn were so full of frustration that I can't stop wondering how mtn are still in business. Of course, airtel should really sit up sha. I noticed that customer care thing too.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by olayinkajnr(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
sorry ooo...bt hu do I blame, myself? I did as I was instructed n dey sent me a message sayin dat I didnt mke any cal whcg I did. guy e b like say u no read wetin I talk wel. how was I to knw iy wasn't properly registered. so I shld take d blame for thier problem? nigga u no get talk. understand sumtin bfor u cap. jew man

I understand evry bit of what you posted. The fact is you bought a preregistered sim or were you the one that registered it yourself? I said that cause your problem with the line is peculiar to the problem encountered when you buy a sim that's preregistered. Hope that explains what i meant Jew?
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
That hanging up thing is what makes Airtel customer care the most useless in the country ..

Exactly the same thing happened to

I told the stupid guy that answered the phone that I loaded my phone but my internet won't activate and I can't send SMS.. He just asked me to load another credit, I said but what happened to the one I loaded yesterday, he just yawned like i was disturbing him with the call and said very rudely, load your sms and internet will work and hung up like that.
I felt so embrassed I had to throw the sim in the toilet and flushed it.

Airtel should re train those ediots they call agent.. They are rude and stupiid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by kesses: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
the most annoying part is the way they deduct data. I mean those people are just crazy and stupid.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2016
kesses:
the most annoying part is the way they deduct data. I mean those people are just crazy and stupid.
Which data dem dey deduct? The one made for blackberry devices?
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by prinsam30: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2016
whatever the case may be I still prefer airtel 1000 times than any other networks.

the day I bought my airtel SIM, I registered it and I was given two hours to wait before using it which I did, I av never made calls with it, I just loaded it with N300 from my bank account and dial *885*1# and I was given 250mb for 1 month.

three weeks today and I'm still using it, it powers my facebook lite app, twitter, watsapp and I even brows facebook free of charge on opera mini, what else do I want again?!

whenever I want to download heavy data, I dial *481*3# 6hrs for N500 Unlimited starting from 12am once in awhile.

Airtel na you biko

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by kesses: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
the 1,500 for 3 gb is not 4 bb devices. I called b4 subscribing and they said its for all devices.
IkennaBasilJR:
Which data dem dey deduct? The one made for blackberry devices?
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by iliyande(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
kesses:
the 1,500 for 3 gb is not 4 bb devices. I called b4 subscribing and they said its for all devices.

What is the code?
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by fulfillbill(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Etisalat is the shii

For now.
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2016
olayinkajnr:

I understand evry bit of what you posted. The fact is you bought a preregistered sim or were you the one that registered it yourself? I said that cause your problem with the line is peculiar to the problem encountered when you buy a sim that's preregistered. Hope that explains what i meant Jew?
c dis man, it was registered immediately for me der. u c wen I said u dnt understand
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2016
kesses:
It works for all devices but the deduction is times 2 for non BLackberry devices.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2016
so others too dey c thier rudeness
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Spicylate(f): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Well, airtel is working just fine for me. You can talk to them via Twitter
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Spicylate:
Well, airtel is working just fine for me. You can talk to them via Twitter
can i talk 2 u via pm?
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Spicylate(f): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
dozmandon:
can i talk 2 u via pm?
cheesy. Yes you can
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Spicylate:
cheesy. Yes you can
tnx cute
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2016
prinsam30:
whatever the case may be I still prefer airtel 1000 times than any other networks.

the day I bought my airtel SIM, I registered it and I was given two hours to wait before using it which I did, I av never made calls with it, I just loaded it with N300 from my bank account and dial *885*1# and I was given 250mb for 1 month.

three weeks today and I'm still using it, it powers my facebook lite app, twitter, watsapp and I even brows facebook free of charge on opera mini, what else do I want again?!

whenever I want to download heavy data, I dial *481*3# 6hrs for N500 Unlimited starting from 12am once in awhile.

Airtel na you biko

abeg which Code do u use in topping up ur Airtel sim.I bank with diamond and UBA.I only know for mtn and not aitel
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by ayogabriel(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2016
OP I have the same problem, I bought in their office I was told after 1 hour to make calls and recharge, I did recharge, to make calls I haven't been able to do that, they keep taking me to the robot advert, I called and was told I didn't register properly, mutcheww
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by tutaboi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bro I cope with Airtel very well.....11kobo per secont to all network....... 3.5gb with #1500. Still da best so far. And d tin speed past bolt
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
op.....u never register d sim and u dey complain.
r u from daura
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by iliyande(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
tutaboi:
Bro I cope with Airtel very well.....11kobo per secont to all network....... 3.5gb with #1500. Still da best so far. And d tin speed past bolt

Not longer 11kobo, 15kobo now. Monitor your call from today

I left them for etisalat for call

I am still with them for data only grin

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin I've never made any calls with my Airtel ... I just de cruz the 250MB . Make I hear say I go put airtime to make call with Airtel , besides I no de call anybody .
I reach all my contacts thru the social Media cheesy

Op just go ajao est. go do the stuff ... it's no big ish wink
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
fcbonsai:
op.....u never register d sim and u dey complain.

r u from daura
no am from kotangora
Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by damola44(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
U wonder how airtel users cope.
Well I need a new memory card after what they did.
Just kidding they are the best when it comes to unlimited data plans right now.
See for yourself below

Re: I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope by tutaboi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
iliyande:

Not longer 11kobo, 15kobo now. Monitor your call from today

I left them for etisalat for call

I am still with them for data only grin
hey d Etisalat ur using is d one of 6kobo per 2nd with daily access fee of #5. If yes pls could u share d code

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Best Tecno Phones In Nigeria With Price And Specs (2020) / Imagine You Receiving This As A Val Gift (Photo) / Zain's 1 Month unbilled browsing From 12th Feb 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.