Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Actor,prince Ekeh Congratulates His Dad As His Made Head Of SARS Force Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor,prince Ekeh Congratulates His Dad As His Made Head Of SARS Force Nigeria (346 Views)

Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Her Sons At Installation Of Her Dad As Chief In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor,prince Ekeh Congratulates His Dad As His Made Head Of SARS Force Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Mr. Isaac Ekeh, the father of Nollywood actor, Prince Ekeh has been appointed the Commander of Federal, Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). Mr. Ekeh was the Commissioner of Police, Ondo State before his new appointment.

Disclosing the news,Prince Ekeh said...

"Congratulations Dad on your appointment as the commander federal SARS ....greater heights are yours,"

Congrats to him and family

Re: Actor,prince Ekeh Congratulates His Dad As His Made Head Of SARS Force Nigeria by megaik: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Congrats to him

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Of The Day; Segabio And Tobest / J. Martins On His Facebook Page In Which I Too, Didn't Understand / What Do You Think About Brymo Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.