Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding (549 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After 4-day Working Visit To Turkey / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding by gebest: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2016
I made front page for the first time in history after joining nairaland for like four years ago on the topic "SAI BUHARI I JUST RECIEVED MY APRIL SALARY YESTERDAY" (28/4/2016)
Re: Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding by bigerboy200: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2016
U need medical attention..
Re: Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding by chikel2000(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Front page? Is that another form of Miss naira land? Silly guys
Re: Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding by html14java(f): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Doctor

Re: Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding by Fmartin(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Nd u want to make front page wit this post
Re: Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding by yarimo(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Nairaland need the service of yaba left doctors in this forum.
Re: Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding by Jirate(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fmartin:
Nd u want to make front page wit this post

Yo Never Can Tell, but OP, What is Nairalanding?
Re: Rejoice With Me, I Made Front Page After 4 Years Of Nairalanding by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
So where is your prize, award or payment for it? Stay there enriching another man's business.

(1) (Reply)

PENCOM Boss, Anohu-amazu Under Fire Over Maladministration / Why You Should Not Hate The Igbos Cos Of These..... / Brookings Institute USA Praises Nigeria’s 2016 Budget, Hails Buhari’s Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.