Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS (981 Views)

Nigerian Footballer Emmanuel Adebayo Disappoints An Online Beggar / Tekno Miles Disappoints Abuja Crowd(photo) / Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by DinhoMVP: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2016

1 Share

Re: New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2016
dinho... U really care ....
Re: New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by Jazzlite: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
she banged them silence means yes.... as she met them during her relationship with her hubby.... so she definitely straffed them
Re: New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by onexile: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Please what do you mean by "Sleep" with Don Jazzy and TuFace and Dr. Sid?

Please be specific cos the last time I checked, there is nothing wrong with sleeping together.

You know why?

Very simple, two people that are Sleeping together are conscious of NOTHING because both of them are sleeping, so they didn't do anything. gringringrin
Re: New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Tuface sef!! grin you nor dey mavin records, you never do any collabo with Tiwa, your house nor dey close to Tiwa house, you be from middle belt, she be yoruba,

How ur "Kini" take find her? cheesy

Tubaba aka Mr "Dickson", I hail oooo grin

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

Re: New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by CaroLyner(f): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=15pt]2face just cant keep his tiny pants up.[/size]

1 Like

Re: New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by Jazzlite: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2016
and Tiwa is a cheerful giver as her first leg is Xmas and the Second Boxing day Tuface takes a trip between the two holidays sharp guy na hin geh the son sef!

CaroLyner:
[size=15pt]2face just cant keep his tiny pants up.[/size]
Re: New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by Khd95(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2016
What is she does,huhnsad

wasnt teebillz sleeping with whores all around london,abeggi jerey,free my tiwa,its time we started seeing men as oloshos nd cheap too

but tubaba sev,dat guy from benuegringringrin

he is qualified to be the "Abraham" of our time cheesy
Re: New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by ojnnaco(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Wow,... OP really care ... He made me think of this..
Following logically it might be true oooo.
Kai..

Well... na their matter
Re: New Song Alert: GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS by SleekAboki: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Alcohol drugs and sex is the soul of showbiz. Yes Don jazzy tasted the pusssy before the fuckin contract was signed.Its very difficult for a lady to make her way up the ladder without giving out lots of bleeps. Tiwa I know off will gladly pay this fine for the fame just like every other Nigerian men would take advantage.

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Snoop Dog, The Game And Nick Cannon At BET Celebrity Basketball Match / Check Out What Yemi Alade Is Doing In London / Latest Top 5 Richest Comedian In Nigeria And Their Networth – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.