Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville (24230 Views)

Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land / Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming / Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Go girl go...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by FrankValency(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
she's done her part, let's do our part by voting queen ivy

I- intelligent
V- victorious
Y- yar
Y- Youthful
#JoinTheIVYYLeague#
vote for IVYY for miss NL 2016.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by dannyOgbebor(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
RalphTheToner:
Very Soon We Go Hear Say 1 Ghost Hack Ur Husband Account,Then U Bin Dey Fukk Dbanj,Your Husband Con Drive Go Amaechi Monorail To Commit Suicide.Then Wike And Dakuku Come Drive Go Save Am After Wike Don Beg Am 4 IG.
And you say you have sense? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by joeslimwize: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
ARKdiscloser7:
And she is moving up!
Her life continues to be beautiful...
And they live happily thereafter..

Where are those shameless Yoruba Nairalanders cursing and insulting her in the past.

Bow your heads in shame!!
must u seize any opportunity to show how senseless u can be...get a life
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by ladychioma: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congratulations Mrs Tonto Churchill. More blessings in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by vivavik(f): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Khd95:
To my igbo nd yoruba brothers nd sister always killing one another on nl all in the name of tribe,take a cue frm dike nd her hubby.

Tonto is igbo her husband is yoruba,they are having good kids,fat money,big endorsement etc,this means that igbo nd yoruba can other tribes can leave peacefully nd develop togethergrin

one naija i pledge cool
since when did Tonto become igbo? Abeg na Rivers girl o, try to get the facts right. Thanchu

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by prettyjo(f): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
vivavik:
since when did Tonto become igbo? Abeg na Rivers girl o, try to get the facts right. Thanchu

some part of rivers are igbo dear...

meanwhile check my signature wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by vivavik(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettyjo:

some part of rivers are igbo dear...

meanwhile check my signature wink
igbo where abeg? No doo o. We are Riverine and not igbo. Igbos should stick to south east and leave Rivers alone

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by badderdandem(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
vanessaRN:
Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike, urges Nigerians to embrace National Unity as she joins the list of Numatville Megacity Ambassadors and gets a complimentary plot of land a deal worth millions of Naira.

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh Churchill, who gave birth to a baby few months ago in America, on Friday, April 29, bagged an endorsement deal with Numat Ville Megacity in Abuja.

Tonto Dikeh who her husband, Oladunni Churchill received a 'Special Recognition Award' at the Young CEO’s Business Summit (YCBS), held on Friday, April 22 and Saturday, April 23, at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja, never saw it coming that she would soon be a brand ambassador.

The elated actress posted a short video of her on Instagram saying: "Hello everyone, my name is Tonto Dikeh Churchill I just want to thank the whole management of Numatville (the Nigeria Unity Museum and Trade Tourism Village), thank you for making me part of this beautiful and wonderful project. I am happy to be on board as it brings together the unity of Nigeria. I think this is going to enhance out peace and unity, thank you very much for honoring me. For all the celebrities that are on this program, let us make it work and I believe we can do it."

Other Nigerian celebrities who have become brand ambassadors to Numat Ville include 5star music artists, Kcee, Harrysong and Skiibii, ex-footballer John Fahsanu, 2baba, Mike Ezuruonye, Ebube Nwagbo, Doris Simeon, Lateef Oladimeji, Ruggedman, Ayo Adesanya, Adewale Lawanson (Minjin), Zaaky Azzay among others.

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/tonto-dikeh-bags-multi-million-naira.html

cc lalasticlala
congrats to her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Khd95:
To my igbo nd yoruba brothers nd sister always killing one another on nl all in the name of tribe,take a cue frm dike nd her hubby.

Tonto is igbo her husband is yoruba,they are having good kids,fat money,big endorsement etc,this means that igbo nd yoruba can other tribes can leave peacefully nd develop togethergrin

one naija i pledge cool

God punish you there. thats how you igbos move tp other parts of Nigeria to tell lies abt the Niger deltans.

Tonto Dike is from Ikwerre ethnic nationality in Rivers state.

She is not igbo, Her mom and dad are ikwerres.

Tonto Dike is my big cousin sis.

Ikwerre is an ethnic officially stated by the Nigerian government.

Ikwerre share some similarities with the igbo,

e. g similar names and language and tradition due to our relationship over the years were the igbos with their population were bent on eradicating the origin of ikwerre until biafra war came and ikwerre used that opportunity to chase the igbos out of port harcourt and declare igbo properties in port harcourt abandon till date with the help ikwerre-ijaw, and ogoni brothers.

Let me just stop here. But i hate it when i see people rewrite my history, it pains me alot.

*The same igbos were attacking Tonto Dike when she blasted igbos by saying she can't date an Igbo guy....

thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Khd95(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

God punish you there. thats how you igbos move tp other parts of Nigeria to tell lies abt the Niger deltans.

Tonto Dike is from Ikwerre ethnic nationality in Rivers state.

She is not igbo, Her mom and dad are ikwerres.

Tonto Dike is my big cousin sis.

Ikwerre is an ethnic officially stated by the Nigerian government.

Ikwerre share some similarities with the igbo,

e. g similar names and language and tradition due to our relationship over the years were the igbos with their population were bent on eradicating the origin of ikwerre until biafra war came and ikwerre used that opportunity to chase the igbos out of port harcourt and declare igbo properties in port harcourt abandon till date with the help ikwerre-ijaw, and ogoni brothers.

Let me just stop here. But i hate it when i see people rewrite my history, it pains me alot.

*The same igbos were attacking Tonto Dike when she blasted igbos by saying she can't date an Igbo guy....

thanks
ure simply an idiot,u didnt need to insult me b4 u make ur points known

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Iyoma2(f): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Numatvill organisers shuld remember the unemployed youth out there, these people are done already why uncountable youths with good degrees are there suffering, put a smile on d faces of our youths carry them along God will bless you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Khd95:
ure simply an idiot,u didnt need to insult me b4 u make ur points known

Ok, am very sorry. But I just hope you don't repeat that mistake another time.

#NigerDeltansArePeaceFul
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Khd95:

Tonto is IKWERRE her husband is yoruba,they are having good kids,fat money,big endorsement etc,this means that igbo nd yoruba can other tribes can leave peacefully nd develop togethergrin

one naija i pledge cool
Done!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by akanniade10(m): 12:47am On May 01, 2016
priscaoge:
Congrats Mrs Churchill!!!!! More to come

Meanwhile

[size=14pt]It's my Birthday today[/size] kiss kiss kiss

Have you been banned?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by evapointed(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2016
am happy for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Gifty On Set With Shan George And Ngozi Ezeonu (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Wins Most Fashionable Male Entertainer Award[pics] / "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.