Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer (891 Views)

“it’s Buhari In 2019 Or We Burn The Zoo Down” Engr. Potiskum / "Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari, Take It Or Leave It" – PDP Youths / Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by Godjone(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2016
After trying for three consecutive times to become president, malam Buhari in His desperation for power had to enter an alliance with some strange bed-fellows who are nothing but political liabilities and vultures that are bent on taking over power alone from Jonathan but lack the competencies in skills and art of governance.
Buhari has severally threatened in the past that the government of Jonathan will know no peace if He looses election. To send His threat home, Buhari instigated violence around most states in the northern Nigeria like kaduna, Bauchi, Kano and Taraba. In the cause of the milieu, many youth corps members were murdered in cold blood by Buhari's kinsmen.
Buhari in His frustration again broke in tears immediately INEC declares GEJ the winner, thereby triggering sympathy from His deluded and gullible violent followers, and what followed was part of the crisis we contending with till this day.
One will think Buhari had the solution to Nigeria's problem owing to his repeated contest of the presidential seat.
Buhari eventualy became president but as it stands now, He has no idea of what governing a country like Nigeria requires and as such, leading blindly like a hopeless beggar, who depends on alms for survival. This fact can be verified in one of His comment in the diaspora where He was calling on the leader of the visiting country to help him in solving Nigeria's challenge. What an insult if i may say?
Buhari is sitting in Aso rock to enjoy His time. The many times He tried elections and failed. This privilege came on a platter of gold and the old man in power is still in his honey moon. Defeating a sitting president as an opposition is not easy.
Nigerians, Nigeria and her challenges can wait until Buhari's honey moon is over. For now, drink a chilling pill and relax.

Godjone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2016
That's right.

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by chikel2000(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2016
OP my hand no dey o, the guys below me sef
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by yarimo(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Mtchew buhari til 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by Godjone(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2016
chikel2000:
OP my hand no dey o, the guys below me sef
Its the bitter truth
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by tinkinjow: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Una still get time to preach? I hv long moved on. Simple!
One thing is certain: what will be will be.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by Godjone(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew buhari til 2023
We shall see
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by Godjone(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2016
tinkinjow post=451755 5:
Una still get time to preach? I hv long moved on. Simple!
One thing is certain: what will be will be.
I have equally moved on, but buhari is not working, hence my disposition. I am a stakeholder in the Nigerian project
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Well if you say he has nothing to offer then i quite agree with you because everyone is entitled to his or her butthole (opinion).

Believe it or not, this same person you refer to as malam Buhari will be regarded as your president till 2019 and perhaps beyond God willing.

This alliance you said with strange bed fellows who are nothing but vultures and political liabilities at least achieved their aim by taking power from your mentor. Seems you dont know how it feels to achieve ones aim.

Lastly, i think for now you can overdose on the chill pill you've been taking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by psucc(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Actually can't give what you don't have. But it is the evil we have to live with at least till 2019. Much as we have been able to survive the skyrocketed inflation, we must also #surviveBuhari
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by nigeriafilm(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2016
A
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by Godjone(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Well if you say he has nothing to offer then i quite agree with you because everyone is entitled to his or her butthole (opinion).

Believe it or not, this same person you refer to as malam Buhari will be regarded as your president till 2019 and perhaps beyond God willing.

This alliance you said with strange bed fellows who are nothing but vultures and political liabilities at least achieved their aim by taking power from your mentor. Seems you dont know how it feels to achieve ones aim.

Lastly, i think for now you can overdose on the chill pill you've been taken.
TRASH

2 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Godjone:
After trying for three consecutive times to become president, malam Buhari in His desperation for power had to enter an alliance with some strange bed-fellows who are nothing but political liabilities and vultures that are bent on taking over power alone from Jonathan but lack the competencies in skills and art of governance.
Buhari has severally threatened in the past that the government of Jonathan will know no peace if He looses election. To send His threat home, Buhari instigated violence around most states in the northern Nigeria like kaduna, Bauchi, Kano and Taraba. In the cause of the milieu, many youth corps members were murdered in cold blood by Buhari's kinsmen.
Buhari in His frustration again broke in tears immediately INEC declares GEJ the winner, thereby triggering sympathy from His deluded and gullible violent followers, and what followed was part of the crisis we contending with till this day.
One will think Buhari had the solution to Nigeria's problem owing to his repeated contest of the presidential seat.
Buhari eventualy became president but as it stands now, He has no idea of what governing a country like Nigeria requires and as such, leading blindly like a hopeless beggar, who depends on alms for survival. This fact can be verified in one of His comment in the diaspora where He was calling on the leader of the visiting country to help him in solving Nigeria's challenge. What an insult if i may say?
Buhari is sitting in Aso rock to enjoy His time. The many times He tried elections and failed. This privilege came on a platter of gold and the old man in power is still in his honey moon. Defeating a sitting president as an opposition is not easy.
Nigerians, Nigeria and her challenges can wait until Buhari's honey moon is over. For now, drink a chilling pill and relax.

Godjone
Ask Dasuki!
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by SleekAboki: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2016
When he shed tears on national t.v. I thought the ol man had something genuine to offer Nigerians. All we get now is sorrow tears and blood which is now the regular trademark of this APC government.

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by LordOracle(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2016
If this CHANGE continue like this eh many of the people shouting "exercise some patience" will not live to tell the story by 2019,
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Baba for life. Una go wail tire.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by Godjone(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Baba for life. Una go wail tire.
Adamu madcow grin
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Godjone:
Adamu madcow grin
I say you go wail tire! grin
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Has Nothing To Offer by Bobandgreat: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
I take it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: 40 Years In The Wilderness / "Nigeria My Dream Country" - The Plight Of A JSS3 Student / ASUU Plans ‘mass Action’ Against Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.