Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) (43990 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2016
#GidiBlues! Jazz is the heart and soul of music.
Former Governor of Cross River State, Donald Duke does not only love Jazz, he plays the sax very well.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 01, 2016
Jazz, the musician's Music . And what the heck does Tosin Alao know about jazz?
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by Ptoocool(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2016
I talk am,, this people dey use Jazz grin

kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by omojeesu(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2016
'Olowo n'sore olowo ...'

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by STILESGANG: 7:56am On May 01, 2016
kirchofff:
spiritual soul
Which genre be spiritual soul again?.I thought enya is a new age/celtic artiste?
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 01, 2016
I am an unrepentant Jazz addict grin
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 01, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Rich men with simple dressing. If na some folks u go see dem dey flaunt gold chain, gold snickers, gold watch.....even gold cash sef undecided . The annoying part? They are all rented tongue

Lmao! Eg? Oooo
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by loopman: 8:10am On May 01, 2016
omenka:
Wow. Lovely pictures up there.

Not sure I love jazz generally speaking, but you can't separate me from some ol Yanni, Kenny G, Tom Scott and Paul Taylor.

Love 'em to death. smiley

What is Enya's genre of music sef

Was trying to be sure of her genre but even Apple Music can't categorically place her grin
This is how Apple Music described her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by omenka(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2016
loopman:

Was trying to be sure of her genre but even Apple Music can't categorically place her grin
Epic!! If the geniuses at Apple can't place her, then who can??!! grin

Confirms what an enigma she is. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by Horlawale1(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2016
I love money. tongue
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2016
chookudi:
Enya's genre is called "New age" music and I am a very huge fan of hers.

If I may ask what is the genre of Gregorian chant masters music?
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by nairaimporter: 10:57am On May 01, 2016
Zoharariel:
Anytime I hear the name of Femi Otedola, what comes to my mind is an economic saboteur who receives petroleum subsidy running into billions of Naira from the Government for petroleum products not supplied.

As for Aliko Dangote - Any stupid illiterate given monopoly over rice, sugar and cement for over 10years by the government will become a billionaire overnight especially when that stupid illiterate sells cement to the masses at triple global price.

Aliko Dangote is 1 of the chronic bank debtors who ran Erastus Akingbola's Intercontinental Bank aground, but
Ofcourse, you will never see his name on the chronic debtors list. He then buys the press to project himself as a different, patriotic and benevolent wealthy Nigerian through his “slave-labour” employments and charities.

Unfortunately, aside from the honest and hardworking intellectuals, I do not celebrate crooks and the crooked.

Happy New Month Folks!

I stopped reading your nonsense when I read the part you called Dangote an illiterate!

You most likely can't get admitted into the University Dangote schooled!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by chookudi(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2016
I would probably say it was influenced by new age music

LasoulMacuby:

If I may ask what is the genre of Gregorian chant masters music?
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by MrImole: 11:51am On May 01, 2016
loopman:

Forgive me for disturbing you, please tell me what genre does JAMES BLUNT sing?
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by loopman: 12:23pm On May 01, 2016
Double post
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by loopman: 12:25pm On May 01, 2016
loopman:

That should be somewhere in Pop rock, soft rock or acoustic pop.

Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2016
Zoharariel:
Anytime I hear the name of Femi Otedola, what comes to my mind is an economic saboteur who receives petroleum subsidy running into billions of Naira from the Government for petroleum products not supplied.

As for Aliko Dangote - Any stupid illiterate given monopoly over rice, sugar and cement for over 10years by the government will become a billionaire overnight especially when that stupid illiterate sells cement to the masses at triple global price.

Aliko Dangote is 1 of the chronic bank debtors who ran Erastus Akingbola's Intercontinental Bank aground, but
Ofcourse, you will never see his name on the chronic debtors list. He then buys the press to project himself as a different, patriotic and benevolent wealthy Nigerian through his “slave-labour” employments and charities.

Unfortunately, aside from the honest and hardworking intellectuals, I do not celebrate crooks and the crooked.

Happy New Month Folks!

Can you prove your allegations?
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by professore(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2016
These are the elites

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by Dainikel(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2016
I really do wonder why Mike Adenuga never rolls with these duo even as the second richest...mayB they aint just close!
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by mikolo80: 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
Zoharariel:

Happy New Month Folks!
why you no go get subsidy or sell at market price and why you no go get monopoly or drag rice or cement with am if e easy. survival of the fittest. they realised making friends with military made sense. 50 yrs later how is painment and grumbling working for you
Re: Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) by Tiffae: 12:51am On May 02, 2016
omenka:
Wow. Lovely pictures up there.

Not sure I love jazz generally speaking, but you can't separate me from some ol Yanni, Kenny G, Tom Scott and Paul Taylor.

Love 'em to death. smiley

What is Enya's genre of music sef
"Enya" ,she doesn't classify her music as a genre..

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On 41 Imported Items / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 46th Birthday. Pictured With His Wife & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.