Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

★ My Husband Used To Steal From Me - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ My Husband Used To Steal From Me - Tiwa Savage (532 Views)

Reasons Why Wizkid Is Special To Me – Tiwa Savage Voice It Out / Why Wizkid Is Special To Me – Tiwa Savage / Muma Gee Reminisced On Failed Marriage, Says, My Husband Used Me As A Meal Ticke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ My Husband Used To Steal From Me - Tiwa Savage by WAECFlyer: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Among the many shocking details revealed by the Tiwa yesterday night that made the internet to stand still; was a statement she made in her interview. The sensational singer said her husband Teebillz used to steal from her when he was her manager. She revealed that’s the major reason why she sacked him as her manager.
She said Teebillz will collect money for her shows and lie to her that he has not been paid. in her words: ”I have had to perform for free at shows just because he lies about money”.
The kele kele love crooner also added that she has had to pay her husbands debts on several occasions because he borrows alot.
lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/my-husband-used-to-steal-from-me-tiwa-savage/

Re: ★ My Husband Used To Steal From Me - Tiwa Savage by WAECFlyer: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2016
lol, for free?
Re: ★ My Husband Used To Steal From Me - Tiwa Savage by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2016
FTC on your own thread again angry
Re: ★ My Husband Used To Steal From Me - Tiwa Savage by lodscott(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2016
so apparently a hoe and a thief got married,...why the divorce?
Re: ★ My Husband Used To Steal From Me - Tiwa Savage by jaymejate: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Foolishness...
He de steal from you b4 u got married. And you went ahead to Marry him why? to collect back your money?

Tiwa savage you have f**kd up big time. Not a fan anymore

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldnt Believe Tee Billz Over Hacked Account / Henrietta Kosoko's Family Announces Burial Arrangement / Stunning New Photos Of Actress, Sola Sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.