Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) (27718 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Soldiers Recover Weapons From Boko Haram Terrorists On Nigeria/Cameroon Border / Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by spartanobad(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Everyday is for BOKO bt one day is for naija

bt laptops So dey gt literates sef
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by dissybling(f): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2016
ahh so did guys no be illiterate oo anyway kudos soji
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by dissybling(f): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2016
ahh so this guys no be illiterate oo anyway kudos soji
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by blackfase(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Thought they claimed laptops are HARAM.... Mofos
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by omotee1234(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2016
NA More bullet to your gun God bless Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by amtaken(f): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Those are the laptops they use to argue with people on social networks.

They even have cattle. Hmnnnn.

Let me think first. Buhari cannot fool me.

ChangeIsCostant:
On Friday 29th April 2016, troops of 7 Division Strike Group Team B attached to 22 Brigade, again embarked on aggressive mobile fighting patrol in support of the ongoing offensive operations in Sambisa forest. This is in its bid to finally bring the terrorists' insurgency to an end. In the process, the gallant troops have once again dealt heavy operational blow on the Boko Haram terrorists logistic cells.

The troops invaded Yerwa and Kaluketu, where the Boko Haram terrorists kept rustled cows. The troops also attacked and cleared an enclave which they called “Abuja town” named after Nigeria’s capital city reflecting its significance and bustling life, as well as serving as their Logistics exchange point in the North East.

During the operation the troops killed 4 Boko Haram terrorists and recovered 2 AK-47 rifles with registration numbers 58010938 and 58008270 respectively. The troops also recovered 29 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition, 1 Dane gun, 1 Bow and Arrow, 2 Laptop computers and 6 mobile telephone handsets. Others include a big truck and 5 motor cycles.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/laptops-weapons-other-items-recovered.html
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by PoundspassDolla(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
rottennaija:
The laptop can provide clue as to what these people are up to. Or could it be that the NA will simple recover these items and then dump them in some stores without checking them?
lol.... How can these idiots,who said Western education is forbiden,now knows how to use a laptop....... To do what with it,who taught them,someone who hate education,killing innocent ppl because of it,now turns back to learn and know how to use a laptop..... I'm sorry to involve the innocent Muslims allover the world,how I wish they can or be given their own separate planet together with their supporters.......Maybe Planet Jupiter,Mars,Pluto or something else so they can do whatever they like over there.
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by Asebaba1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op you with proper understanding lacks job, always wailing
molas02:
norther people are perishing bcus they lack understanding and true nature of God is been hidden from them
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Make I try get one of those laptops for VickyRotex so dat she allow me rest
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by akilo1: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pdp wailers and ihop wont see anythg good in this fight,thier only statement will be propaganda.nonsense
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Tonylinkz post=45178719][/quote]

Nairalanders! This guy is a FRAUD! He has been busy duping people with his fake Data. If you send any money to him, consider it gone, you will not see any data! He has operated with a previous moniker before and now he is back with a new one to continue from where he stopped. Do not say you were not warned!
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
No. It means that they wii keep for their own use.
rottennaija:
The laptop can provide clue as to what these people are up to. Or could it be that the NA will simple recover these items and then dump them in some stores without checking them?
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Make I try get one of those laptops for VickyRotex so dat she allow me rest

2 of that please! tongue
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na 2day? No mind those yeye people n politicz.even d ak47 registration number cn also provide a clue for dem to knw where d guns cme frm..dem dey der dey deciev der greatgrandpapa.
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

2 of that please! tongue
ole ni e
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
rottennaija:
they burn items immediately. an intelligence Officer will extract info before disposing.
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by Ibyno(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
SOME TIMES, I KEEP ASKING IF SAMBISA FOREST IS AS BIG AS A COUNTRY, FOR THE PAST SEVEN YEARS NOW, SOLDIERS ARE STILL ROAMING AROUND SAMBISA,

THEM NO DEY REACH THE ENDING OF THAT FOREST ?
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by najib632(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
rottennaija:
Haba what do you take our troops for
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
PoundspassDolla:
lol.... How can these idiots,who said Western education is forbiden,now knows how to use a laptop....... To do what with it,who taught them,someone who hate education,killing innocent ppl because of it,now turns back to learn and know how to use a laptop....

Dont let anyone deceive you. Those people know how to use those equipment. Laptops, phones, solar panels.

PoundspassDolla:
I'm sorry to involve the innocent Muslims allover the world,how I wish they can or be given their own separate planet together with their supporters.......Maybe Planet Jupiter,Mars,Pluto or something else so they can do whatever they like over there.

And you think that will solve our problems? Next you would want all northerners to Be given a country of their own, then the IPOB, then niger deltans. Even among those of those groups, they will also wish some among them will have to be given a country of their own or a planet of their own
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 2:22am On May 01, 2016
molas02:
norther people are perishing bcus they lack understanding and true nature of God is been hidden from them
And what is the nature of God if i may ask pls
Re: Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) by molas02: 9:17am On May 01, 2016
nativefowl:
And what is the nature of God if i may ask pls
Ten commandment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Wins Pro-Sheriff Edo PDP Governorship Primary / Okorocha Commissions 500 Urban Taxi Cabs(photos) / Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.