Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Blame Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Blame Tiwa Savage (550 Views)

Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Blame Tiwa Savage by ernesterioo(f): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Erm, I think I really need to say a few things about the Ongoing Tiwa/Tee Billz drama.
First of all, the person I blame for all these is Tiwa Savage... calm down, hollup, don't eat me raw yet.... let met land before you bury me..
yes I blame her for everything. First and foremost, you left all the eligible and single men in the world and went for an 'Undivorced Married Man', why??
She knew he was married with two children to another woman yet she decided to go on with marriage. What the heck was she thinking? That he would turn saint and not do same to her??
All ladies should know that if a man cheats with you, he will cheat on you.. So why was she expecting bliss with a fraudulent man. Was she not supposed to use her head like ' if this man can marry me without finalising his divorce with a woman he is married to and that gave him 2 children, what kind of man is he?'. No responsible man will do that.
I remembered the internet caught fire over the marriage issue then and people were asking why was Tiwa marrying someone with a wife and children even Kemi Olunloyo said and I quote "Why is Tiwa Savage marrying a married man with kids and divorce not final? This is how Nigeria Celebrities screw up their lives". Imagine that. Did Tiwa's life not get screwed now
That aside, Tiwa said and I quote ''I never wanted to divorce and I never wanted it to get to this. I have covered up for a lot of hurt in our relationship. I wanted people to believe this story that Tj is the head of the house.... We were living on eggshells because we never know what mood he will be in. Attimes I even pray that he is with another woman, so that way I know he is still alive and has not gotten drunk in an accident.''. Like seriously
Why in God's name did she put up with his rubbish till now? why? she saw things that should have made her leave the marriage yet she stayed for reasons I don't understand. Was she waiting for a soothsayer to come tell her here is not your home, this is not your man.
She stayed and stayed and tried to mend an already destroyed marriage. she was living a make believe live for the public who don't give her hoot about her. yes we don't care. After we have talked this matter now for days, won't we keep quiet? So why was she trying to please people while displeasing herself?
She covered up a lot of hurts just to make him look good to people at the expense of what? I know if the guy had not come out to say all those things he said, she would still be covering and suffering in silence, for why now? So that she will be said to have a happy home? Even when the man was destroying her and the home in bits, she was still putting up a charade..
To the point of her preferring him to be with another lady than he dying. how did she get here? Shebi she lived in the Oyinbo country for a while, didn't she learn anything there? its our Ibile women who pull stunts like this and we say its lack of exposure. What other exposure does Tiwa need to know that the man would kill her if the need arises.
Tee Billz is a damaged man. he is not responsible. I am not covering mouth and saying it. what man blames everybody except himself for his misfortunes. only immatured men do that. in his rant, he blamed everybody but himself.
When he was taking cocaine, chilling with Edible Catering in hotel rooms, balling in debt, who did it for him? So why blame others for your stupid life decisions?
He went as far as saying his father didn't stay with one woman and that's why he is like that too, imagine the jargon. When he was using his P**is to navigate routes up and down , did the father did that for him??
As children, we can decide to live better than our parents. we can decide not to allow our parents' mistakes rub off on our existence, I know of a certain young man like that who has every reasons to misbehave like his father but he chose not to and whenever I see him, I am always proud of him... ( the parent-child talk is for another time.)
Like I was saying Tee Billz was damaged and Ties thought she could manage him ( Lol, the managee trying to manage her manager) but she doesn't know only God can change a man's state of mind and if he has not done it, no human can.
Ladies, don't marry a damaged man. he will destroy you. if a man still has baggages he is carrying about emotionally and psychologically, LET HIM BE.
Leave him. Don't think you can change him. you can actually by praying for him not by marrying him. You need him a better man, marriage won't make him a better man. Marriage won't make him less of a demon, infact the reverse will be the case.
Now you know why I blame Tiwa Savage. I don't have anything to say to Tee Billz, he is a typical example of how stupid some men can be. when I call men names now, some persons will wanna have my head but the truth must be told.

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Tiwa Savage by Zehner(f): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Most times when you are "in love" you turn a blind eye to all the signs nd just begin to delude yourself. Plus there is the race against wanting to get married because all your friends are getting married and you are not getting any younger. She said so herself.

She knows this now and she's admitted to her mistake. This is the first step to recovery. I wish her well.

Now we know. ...NOT ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD.....We all must learn to look before we leap.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Tiwa Savage by ernesterioo(f): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Zehner:
Most times when you are "in love" you turn a blind eye to all the signs nd just begin to delude yourself. Plus there is the race against wanting to get married because all your friends are getting married and you are not getting any younger. She said so herself.

She knows this now and she's admitted to her mistake. This is the first step to recovery. I wish her well.

Now we know. ...NOT ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD.....We all must learn to look before we leap.
well said dear

(1) (Reply)

IG User Who Accused ‘Ali Baba’s Cousin’ Of Rape Confirms He has Been Arrested / Toyin Aimakhu Debuts New Hot Blonde Look / Rapper Mo’cheddah Slays Like Punchlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.