Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

“it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors (26562 Views)

Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by adconline(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
loopman:

That is a below the belt jab at the bewildered Ibos.
Nope you are a neophyte to Naija history. Kidnapping started in Niger Delta with most foreigners as victims and Naija politrickians treated with levity, then it spread to SE and SW and became a .nation problem. Same govs talking now were quiet when BH was only hitting Christian targets then it morphed into a terrorist organisation when it started killing more Muslims than Christians.. This is how these herdsmen are going morph into a deadlier Organization

2 Likes

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by jollymizzle(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
shala01:
Funny enough the idiotic S/E governors will here that non sense statements and try to explain it away. Even agree. Useless set of people
Na now una sabi say ur leaders in SE be yeye people.instead of you pple to start holding them responsible u will be looking for enemies across the ocean instead of looking within
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Awoofawo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Non sense from non sense abok! Koni da fun gbogbo won together with their baba NLA won.........

cool

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by adconline(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
jollymizzle:

Na now una sabi say ur leaders in SE be yeye people.instead of you pple to start holding them responsible u will be looking for enemies across the ocean instead of looking within
What a silly comparison.. If northerners held theirs leaders accountable there would not have been over 10 millions kids in the north not going to school? There would not have been Haram today; there would not have high rate of illiteracy amongst youth and child. SE is not a bed of roses but it's waay much better than North in holding their leaders accountable
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
jollymizzle:

Being Presumptuous is a clear indication stupidity. Try grow some brain and stop being stupid
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by donbenie(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
loopman:

That is a below the belt jab at the bewildered Ibos.
Point of correction,kidnapping actually started in the Niger Delta by the Militants not the South East..
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by AngelNnedinso: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
chikel2000:
Oh I see! But it is not bad calling the whole south east names?. God will judge dis country. Too much sectionalism n ethnicity on display
thank you my brother. Those illiterate governors may be high in osogbo weed. Stupid governors. I pray their children will be victims, then they will know dat Northern Nigerians are fools and criminals
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by demio007: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
BADSTARDS
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by chikel2000(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
AngelNnedinso:
thank you my brother. Those illiterate governors may be high in osogbo weed. Stupid governors. I pray their children will be victims, then they will know dat Northern Nigerians are fools and criminals
Yes big sister
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by bikefab(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
They r not criiminals. What are they?
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by lucianohase(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Northern govs are all bastards. Bokoharamists....
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Neduzze5(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Bla bla bla.

You yaff earn my respect!! smiley
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by smogup: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
I pity the middle belt States especially Benue, Plateau, Kogi for still associating themselves with the north. When the killings were going on in Benue they didn't come out to condemn it, if not for the Enugu killings them would have kept quite like buhari. Middle belt wake up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by christopher123(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
drnoel:

Answer to ur question is simple, cos they are the ones who are at the helm of affairs. Take a critical look at all their Emirs and leaders. U will see that they are mostly fulani.

But why is the Hausa not talking ...this is funny
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
drnoel:

Answer to ur question is simple, cos they are the ones who are at the helm of affairs. Take a critical look at all their Emirs and leaders. U will see that they are mostly ALL fulani.

Fixed. cool
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
donbenie:
Point of correction,kidnapping actually started in the Niger Delta by the Militants not the South East..

Igbo's kidnapped Umaru Dikko
I will have to introduce compulsory history lectures.

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
What name do we call the murderers. Pastoral Fulani or peaceful Fulani herds men. These governor has taken brukutu.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by 982ABU(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
onexile:
The Northern Governors are all Idio,,ts except Dankwambo of Gombe state.

I didn't expect anything different from idio,tsss
hypocrite Dankwambo is a Fulani and a governor of fulani state if it paint you go huck 33kv
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by 982ABU(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
christopher123:

But why is the Hausa not talking ...this is funny
it is your concern ? face your business and leave hausa with there' tribelist
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by christopher123(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
982ABU:
it is your concern ? face your business and leave hausa with there' tribelist

I know you are a Fulani Abubakar....beside I just asked a question

So much for northern education
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by loopman: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
adconline:

Nope you are a neophyte to Naija history. Kidnapping started in Niger Delta with most foreigners as victims and Naija politrickians treated with levity, then it spread to SE and SW and became a .nation problem. Same govs talking now were quiet when BH was only hitting Christian targets then it morphed into a terrorist organisation when it started killing more Muslims than Christians.. This is how these herdsmen are going morph into a deadlier Organization

Nonsense. Why you dey write rubbish to me? Go and tell your crying and coward governors to give this your reply to your Fulani tormentors.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by loopman: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
donbenie:

Go and give your point of correction to your Fulani aggressors. I just made an observation at the way they hit the SE.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by preacherz: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Obviously these Northern Govnrs have no atom of Respect for the Igbos. How can people in such positions still have crude minds. Bringing in Igbos into dis is just petty at best.

They all might av passed through skul buh obviously skul did not pass through dem.

Sad enough.

2 Likes

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Flamezreal(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Coolgent:

Bros u need to undertake personal research dont judge best on hearsay.
Majority of so call Fulani cant even speak their language talkless of writing with it, Hausas has dominated them to the extend that they forgot their own language.
I.e i learnt that none All Sultanate councils can speak their language despite been core fulani, the same thing in Zamfara kebbi kano.
Is very hard to find pure Fulani or Hausa because of inter marriage between the two tribes.
Anyway Hausa/Fulani ahould shed us more light pls
Hausas can't or barely understand/speak fufulde ( I.e Fulani's language )

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
See them zombies; so for their dirty mind now they've fully represented their constituency.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by ellovee(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
And what would you call any igbo man who leaves the whole of South East to get caught with drugs in his anus at an airport in Lagos

Na wa for una logic oo.
Such igbo man is within the southern region, it is understandable.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by omenka(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
ellovee:

Such igbo man is within the southern region, it is understandable.
Are you kidding me?? Can you people see what hatred has done to your mode of thinking?? So the criminality of one's act depends on where on carries out such act and not on our laws/constitution.

Na wa oo!! This is unbelievable.

Modath, are you seeing what I'm seeing at all??
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Ngozi123(f): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
It's quite interesting to see these northern leaders profess to having 'northern solidarity' yet they say nothing when their own people, those from the Middle Belt, are slaughtered like cattle. It's only when their supposed enemies in the South, easterners in particular, were attacked by the herdsmen that they started bleating out all of these pathetic sound bites. Imo, a certain group in the North seems to have been silently partaking in some 'ethnic cleansing' over there and they want to spread this practice to the South. At this pivotal time, all of those communities that are being attacked, and those who are at risk of an attack, need to come together and devise a strategy on how to eradicate this menace once and for all.

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by nnowu(f): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
They are called FULL-ANI(MALS)
Those people are blood sucking Devils!
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Nasman(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Just waiting for the day an idiot will say Fulani herdsmen to me on the street.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by dwas: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
It is annoying that the northern governors could come out saying rubbish. Where were they when the killers were on rampage. They should had had a meetings on how to stop open grazing. Any one that takes his animal (investment) to another persons farm (investment) to destroy it is a criminal.

Maybe we should say northern cow rarer that grazes openly in other peoples firms are criminals.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by NgeleVictor: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Some overly emotional kids would disagree.

Same way you can't call ALL Ijaws "militants".

Same way you can't call all Igbos or Yorubas "ritualists".

Same way you can't call All Igbos "armed robbers", or "drug pushers".

We may throw all the jabs we wish to online, but when this stuffs take such dimension as to have or "leaders" begin to use them, that become a real problem.
Kai. which kind of talk is that. is it logical to argue with you. they will soon come to you side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Number Of Senators And Federal Representatives From States In Nigeria / Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra / President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.