Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids (72371 Views)

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Babaregg(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hustlers.... D babe na igbo girl sef
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by AreaFada2: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
DICKtator:
See T-Billz in the first picture, seated and looking at his phone

Probably texting Tiwa Savage then...

Wonder what he saved her number as?

Kele-kele entertainment?

Or Doro entertainment?

grin grin grin grin

Hope not Doro Giver. grin cheesy
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by koolpope(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
DICKtator:

Kele-kele entertainment?

Or Doro entertainment?

Puff puff

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by shamecurls(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yeah, the kids suffer in divorces, not the adults. I can spot a kid from a divorced family in 5 seconds and even some adults. Nothing beats getting raised in a "loving" home with both parents because I think there are different lessons from a mom and a dad. The argument though is what constitutes a loving family. Is it the one where the Mom is banging her Boss and co-workers and the Dad is busy with clubs, hoes, coca, etc

But what does a person do when the other Spouse files for divorce? You just have to find a way to mitigate the future issues.

You said it all.....#ThumbsUp

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by AreaFada2: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aringarosa:

No he doesn't...if he does, he wouldn't contemplate suicide.

Are you sure it wasn't "attack is the best defence" tactics?

If it's on record that Tiwa nearly drove him to suicide, he might get sympathy.

Very silly sombarry. After siring kids with multiple ladies, you want to kill yourself and leave the kids to whom to raise? grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by elbinmanny(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ayomax:
I miss the Garri-warriors on nairaland
we are here dem don ban us to submission....like suenShaGarri been get relationship issue that yr...he became so venomous grin

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Orikinla(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marvel1206:
Wetin bdis

Who babymama don epp?
Flavor.
Whizkid.
Davido.
Solid Star.
Olamide.
Mikel Obi.
Timaya.
Terry G.

The list is too long o. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Marvel1206: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Orikinla:
. Flavor. Whizkid. Davido. Solid Star. Olamide. Mikel Obi. Timaya. Terry G.
The list is too long o. grin
lol. You get time grin
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Harmored(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Odunsco01:
useless boy!
Oshi.......mtcheeew!
Shior!..

I DONT BLAME THE BOY,WAS THERE CHEWING GUM ON HER EYES BEFORE SHE MARRIED HIM,DID U WATCH HER INTERVIEW?SHE SAID PEOPLE WARNED HER NOT TO MARRY HIM BUT SHE REFUSED SO

ITS NOT HIS FAULT ABEG

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by preselect(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=14pt]who is bringing innocent children into this ugly fight?
People please, . . . . . be civilized angry[/size]

#GovtByBlood
#Buharicracy

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by anitank(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
He clearly has a type
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by HomeOfMe(f): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa must have refering to teebiillz when she sang" kele kele love"

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by iykebest1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
and also dark chocolato grin
can u be my edible catering?
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:
Another lady is also salivating at the prospects of having more babies for Tunji. Girls are that readily available and gullible. Tunji understands this.
No Teebliz blokos does wonder-have uou wondered why a young beautiful, all man spec celeb chose to end up with a dude with 2 kids while she noticed the signs? you need to understand the power of a wonderful blokos.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by presidentpikin: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
ee8095:
tee blizz is a foool

Semi New House hold Items for sale at give away prices

1. Manual Aircon

2. Complete palour Settee

3. 8O inch plasma tv

4. Deep freezer

5. Dispenser

6. five burner gas cooker with oven

7. Six seater dinning table

8. Tv stand

9. Center carpet

10. Standing fridge

11. Split aircon

12. Washing machine

13. A set of cotton

14. Baby cot

INTRESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT THE NUMBERS BELOW FOR PRICING AND INSPECTION

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE STILL VERY NEW AND SOUND AND IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION.REPAIRS ARE NOT NEEDED
0 7 0 8 4 5 5 6 3 4 2 , 0 8 1 0 9 0 8 3 2 8 5, 0 8 0 3 3 0 0 6 3 0 8
Sis Tiwa e never reach this level to dey sale all home property like this

3 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by SleekAboki: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
majekdom2:
No Teebliz blokos does wonder-have uou wondered why a young beautiful, all man spec celeb chose to end up with a dude with 2 kids while she noticed the signs? you need to understand the power of a wonderful blokos.
Tunji has something that attracts them.It all shows the level of moral principles of Tiwa who wants us to believe that she can't yield to her boss Don jazzy. You need to see Tiwa on stage shaking her thing and inviting you.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by laviecontinue: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Me too o my bro aint no not everybody will Understant this but edible caterings will come and go orisirisi becky with a good hair, what do dey get? One thousand five naira. tongue tongue What really maters to me is how I'm being treated like a queen than I am. Meanwhile @ d spa. Choping d life of my head.
shamecurls:
Am just of the believe that i would keep my family together no matter what........ Just for the sake of the kids, so as to keep them mentally and emotionally stable.

Sometimes, we go the extra mile for the things we love...
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by sukkot: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
SirShymexx: the real story about your hero teebillz is slowly coming out lolz, cokehead with 3 babymamas and abandoned kids

SirShymexx take this big fat L or better yet just lie on the carpet and contort yourself into the shape of an L
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by SleekAboki: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Confirm.

I'm sure he's not lonely tonight in that Lagos.
Edible caterer cooks the best home made meals now with scintillating sexual healings after. Tunji must be wondering why the hell he wanted to commit suicide cos of Tiwa. He would bounce back and hopeful learn the lessons and become a better version of himself.

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by 989900: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Looks like Tiwa's sister.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Icaretoo: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Na wa oo. Can we get a break from this news already

Meanwhile...

Trust 9ja, when u decide to wash ur dirty lines outside they go help u rinse the cloth, dry am, iron am and on and on expecting update on the status of event.
Pulse these ur pic na complete exaggeration

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by 9jatatafo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
DICKtator:

Kele-kele entertainment?

Or Doro entertainment?

grin grin grin grin
ROFLMAO!!u r very funny i swear.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
If you ever stop mentioning me, you will be the biggest loser ever.

You won't be the first nor last to try this nonsense on here. I am untouchable to you and your likes, keep at it mofo, you go still tire like the others, you are too small to make a dent.
eh ya,u are really pained,i joked with u n u replied "yo fada",i didnt rant,i decided to do a lil reality check n u having an emotional outburst?
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Hartthex(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
money121:
grin grin grin

Pasan ta fi na 'yale

onbe lori aja fun.

Asegbe kan kosi o

Asepamo lowa

Ase sile labo waba

Emi oti ku,

mo s'ile s'ise

Mo sile f'owo r'ewo

Mo sile tule mise

English please...
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by money121(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hartthex:

English please...

who English Epp

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Odunsco01(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Harmored:

I DONT BLAME THE BOY,WAS THERE CHEWING GUM ON HER EYES BEFORE SHE MARRIED HIM,DID U WATCH HER INTERVIEW?SHE SAID PEOPLE WARNED HER NOT TO MARRY HIM BUT SHE REFUSED SO

ITS NOT HIS FAULT ABEG
.....hmmm
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Appareil(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
He simply went back to his own sister and she has put him on the street.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by mkoabiola: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Internet don cause broken homes ds days
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Akims(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
omo this T- billz own too much..so he gat kids elsewhere sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.