Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu (41964 Views)

Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by analice107: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO KEEP THE FULANI AND THEIR COWS AWAY? SPRAY EVERYWHERE WITH PEPPER. JUST PEPPER. IF A COW SNIVELS PEPPER. NA DEATH OOO.

SPREAD THIS AROUND. ITS NOT A JOKE
THANK ME LATER
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
[s][/s]

Your opinion and you are entitled to it..

Cowards die many times before their death.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Bebson007(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
If dem born you well..... Try dress like Hausa/fulani man/woman.....for Enugu.... You body go tell you.
People wey resemble hausa man for Enugu, abaeg relocate before something terible happens to you...... Lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by AngelNnedinso: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fugazi:

The Fulanis too never forget. That's why they keep coming back.

I love those two tribes mehn. Fulanis chase, Igbos run. When Fulanis don waka back to the North, Igbos start searching for Fulanis to kill.

It will end when Ugwuagu give Fulanis back their grazing land. Once they get Enugu and Ebonyi, peace will be restored.
No wonder u are so stupid like this. It's from ur father, ur uselessness and stupidity is from ur God-forsaken, povery-stricken father. Ewu of the highest order
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Cubeet: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dem for stay na
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by jajajaja828: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
emeka mamah, next time you are coming online, you should know what you are writting. dont come here and write rubbish. more than 100 people died and you are saying 6. Are you related to nwaodibo the CP. be careful. PEOPLE THAT WERE KILLED BY FULANI HERDSMEN ARE MORE THAN 100 IN NUMBER. All hail biafra!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by austinbrown: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hillzy:

No mind them, two igbo community don fight over land kill there self finish dem say na fulani herdsmen, fulani no c where him go fight again na east him go com go. Yeye dey smell
u r stupid for saying this

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by christopher123(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
Igbo people no dey ever forget or forgive something..

Them never even forget or forgive people who were involve in civil way as far back as 1967.

If you do them, they won't give up until dey find a way to get back before scores are settled, that's why the Biafra issue keeps coming up everytime..

Someone should tell the truth. I know by now they must have been hunting for Hausa-Fulani like Bush meat all over Enugu..

When would all this end?

Haba!

I am an Igbo and we have one thing common and as you rightly said ..we don't forgive easily and we don't forget . we can bear animosity for generations and we tell our kids the issues so that the animosity can be carried on till we get our piubd of flesh. That is an average Igbo man for you

Though it might be good or bad depending the way you see it .

That's the Igbo man for you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by christopher123(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
kropotkin11:
This country will never break. The Nigerian state will fight another war to ensure that it doesn't happen

Is this country bugger than USSR or Korea peninsular?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by pulsa(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fugazi:

I love those two tribes mehn. Fulanis chase, Igbos run. When Fulanis don waka back to the North, Igbos start searching for Fulanis to kill.

It will end when Ugwuagu give Fulanis back their grazing land. Once they get Enugu and Ebonyi, peace will be restored.
you are wicked dude
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by ezychris(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Me I just want this country to break up, so Yoruba people can maximize their potential and "disappointed" everyone..

This country is dragging Yoruba back..
Yea definitely, you have already started to DISAPPOINTED us grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
ezychris:

Yea definitely, you have already started to DISAPPOINTED us grin

What exactly is you point?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
christopher123:

The conditions that led to the dissolution of the USSR are very different from what obtains in Nigeria today. The USSR was a totalitarian state, Nigeria is not
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by christopher123(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
kropotkin11:
The conditions that led to the dissolution of the USSR are very different from what obtains in Nigeria today. The USSR was a totalitarian state, Nigeria is not

What of Korean penusular
Wat of Ethiopia
What about Sudan
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by chubbyswit(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fugazi:

u're an idiot and i'm sure you're one of the fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by ezychris(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

What exactly is you point?
Find out YOUself
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Obiwiz(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Me I just want this country to break up, so Yoruba people can maximize their potential and disappointed everyone..

This country is dragging Yoruba back..
Lol. Dey are very vehement in dia stance against self-determination. On dat premise, I think dey fear dey may be heavily disadvantaged if 9ja disintegrates.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by LeJeun3: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2016

Someone says 100people were killed!

Simply make a list of these people and make a case.

You people claim Fulani's ran away, did dey have permanent domiciles?? If they did who gave them these accommodations?? Are they spirits?? Nobody saw them leave or hear them??

If they could leave silently, why can't dey attack silently??

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by xtgozie(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
Igbo people no dey ever forget or forgive something..

Them never even forget or forgive people who were involve in civil way as far back as 1967.

If you do them, they won't give up until dey find a way to get back before scores are settled, that's why the Biafra issue keeps coming up everytime..

Someone should tell the truth. I know by now they must have been hunting for Hausa-Fulani like Bush meat all over Enugu..

When would all this end?

Haba!

It will end when they Di#vId*e this country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by omoigbomina(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fugazi:
Fulanis still thinks Enugu belongs to them

former oga at the top
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Ugosample(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
christopher123:

I am an Igbo and we have one thing common and as you rightly said ..we don't forgive easily and we don't forget . we can bear animosity for generations and we tell our kids the issues so that the animosity can be carried on till we get our piubd of flesh. That is an average Igbo man for you

Though it might be good or bad depending the way you see it .

That's the Igbo man for you

I am an Igbo man too, and I see that out tendency as VERY BAD.

Our parents (well my parents didnt, but relatives did) keep feeding the young ones with hateful messages to keep animosity and it's not good at all.

I thank God for my parents who let me see things for what they are, and did not feed me with hateful message.

It does not help anybody.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Ugosample(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
christopher123:

The truth is that the country has gone too far to disintegrate.

The worst that will happen is restructuring the country and embracing fiscal federalism. As for disintegration, FORGET IT
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Blitz888(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
eleko1:
sad Igbos killed Igbo/una burned una houses come blame fulAni herdsmen sad undecided. Tomorrow now,Igbos go flee Kaduna,Kano,Sokoto grin embarassed lipsrsealed. Igbos/Ipodians Wan break dis country by force sad undecided. Those IPodians need Burutai press up undecided sad
Just like yorubas kidnapped Chief Olu Falae huh? Same way they fought and killed themselves in mile 12 and made us believe that they were fighting the Hausas/Fulani. Get a life and stop displaying your obvious deficiency for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by Olaosebikan1: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by 1Tkester: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ugosample:

The truth is that the country has gone too far to disintegrate.

The worst that will happen is restructuring the country and embracing fiscal federalism. As for disintegration, FORGET IT

Deceit and delusions are allowed!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by 1Tkester: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ugosample:

I am an Igbo man too, and I see that out tendency as VERY BAD.

Our parents (well my parents didnt, but relatives did) keep feeding the young ones with hateful messages to keep animosity and it's not good at all.

I thank God for my parents who let me see things for what they are, and did not feed me with hateful message

It does not help anybody.

Stop lying, you are not Igbo! BLOODY LIARS EVERYWHERE!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by eleko1: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Stop displaying ur stupidity here.Contact ur State commissioner of Police Who iS IGBO like U to explain to u beta.Nonsense
Blitz888:

Just like yorubas kidnapped Chief Olu False... Same way they fought and killed themselves in mile 12 and made us believe that they were fighting the Hausas/Fulani. Get a life and stop display your obvious deficiency for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by MirabelArode(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fugazi:

Whay yoruba couldn't do. Igbos did. Some people who ran from Mile12 have not yet returned.Kwara remains an Emirate, Oyo and Ogun remains a colonial established grazing field for fulanis Sai fulani. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by coolscott(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
The herdsmen had evacuated their cattle from Adani in Uzo Uwani and other parts of the state before the Monday’s attack, which led to the untimely death of over 6 people including a school teacher from Enugu Ezike, Igbo Eze North Local Government, residing in the area.
That is perhaps the thing that stuck out the most to me about the article.

These evacuations happen in Umuaha and Aba whenever such tensions arise because the northerners are aware the populace can get angry and mobs can attack in retaliation. But the Fulan's had evacuated their cows before this attack happened which suggests that they perhaps knew what was coming
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by MirabelArode(f): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
eleko1:
sad Igbos killed Igbo/una burned una houses come blame fulAni herdsmen sad undecided. Tomorrow now,Igbos go flee Kaduna,Kano,Sokoto grin embarassed lipsrsealed. Igbos/Ipodians Wan break dis country by force sad undecided. Those IPodians need Burutai press up undecided sad

You don return back to mile12? grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by loopman: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
MirabelArode:

You don return back to mile12? grin

How is life in exile? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu by MirabelArode(f): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
kropotkin11:
This country will never break. The Nigerian state will fight another war to ensure that it doesn't happen

Of course you fulanis want the status quo but I will implore you to do EVERYTHING TO WIN the next war that you really want to fight because if you don't, Futa djallon is sure for you, because you won't be fighting against Igbos only, even yoruba will see it as an opportunity to reclaim their Obaship in kwara and kick out the emirate you put there by conquest except they have decided to be eternally stupid.

Prepare to fight on many fronts without British and russians. Anti-Igbo propaganda is no longer valuable as we all can see. Take this from an Itsekiri who has see the light. May your allah help you. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB / Victor Nyeche Ihunwo Gives Friday Opurum A New House In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.