Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. (3886 Views)

"INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters / 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 / Fayose Shopping For Injunction To Stop Election-rigging Probe | Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by modath(f): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Someone asked this question in quote & felt we could discuss this, My submission below, comments & counters all welcome..

lekahm:
Even though i like Buhari.(Chk my previous comments). Why are northern inec officials not given cash? ... going by nuetral analysis, it is expected that the south-south wld vote for Jonathan and d north won't. I expect to see northern state in the map. @saharareporters this is not true.

You see the thing is that El No Clue was only hoping for 25% from the northern states which he erroneously believed the likes of Muazu, Ali Shekau, Samboribobo, Bala M, Shekarau, Ribadu etc had made mouth were in their pockets, so there was no need "tipping" INEC officials, he wasn't expecting much votes from there... The barest minimum would do!!

He expected the votes from the southern states with "high" population like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Oyo, Delta etc to counter the north like it happened in 2011. Unfortunately he could barely get the "promised" northern voter count as all the featherweight politicians lost even in their PUs!!

The born trowey, Almajiri, brain dead, publis gaffes by Her Royal Pissness, Dame Peshe of Life didn't do them any favours as well!b!

No one should make any mistake about it, the IB actually "rigged" with "technology" and like his lacklustre fight against corruption, he just made a Mr Bean like mess of everything!!!

P.S ; All ye that will start the Kano votes nonsense, check how many Registered voters they have & Nos of PVCs collected!!

Looking forward to the negative comments!!
"Mo don't care"!! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by SeverusSnape(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
I don't blame some people sha... Let them keep dishing out lies to their zombies. Just imagine, PDP will bribe so heavily on Delta, Akwa-ibom and other south south States, Places that were already their birthright, These people should look for another lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by modath(f): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Okay o

Space booking or not yet sure of the cudgels & appropriate missile to hurl?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by SeverusSnape(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:
[s]Someone asked this question in quote & felt we could discuss this, My submission below, comments & counters all welcome..

You see the thing is that El No Clue was only hoping for 25% from the northern states which he erroneously believed the likes of Muazu, Ali Shekau, Samboribobo, Bala M, Shekarau, Ribadu etc had made mouth were in their pockets, so there was no need "tipping" INEC officials, he wasn't expecting much votes from there... The barest minimum would do!!

He expected the votes from the southern states with "high" population like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Oyo, Delta etc to counter the north like it happened in 2011. Unfortunately he could barely get the "promised" northern voter count as all the featherweight politicians lost even in their PUs!!

The born trowey, Almajiri, brain dead, publis gaffes by Her Royal Pissness, Dame Peshe of Life didn't do them any favours as well!b!

No one should make any mistake about it, the IB actually "rigged" with "technology" and like his lacklustre fight against corruption, he just made a Mr Bean like mess of everything!!!

P.S ; All ye that will start the Kano votes nonsense, check how many Registered voters they have & Nos of PVCs collected!!

Looking forward to the negative comments!! Mo don't care!! smiley[/s]

Propaganda from Sahara reporters can't help APC govern.
This is where this post belongs:

5 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by modath(f): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I don't blame some people sha... Let them keep dishing out lies to their zombies. Just imagine, PDP will bribe so heavily on Delta, Akwa-ibom and other south south States, Places that were already their birthright, These people should look for another lie.

Relax, don't go into Panic attack (yet).. even the most foolish amongst us is aware of the simple fact that;politics is a game of numbers & sentiments wins nothing on its own..

The south going by voter strength couldn't have muscled the north, Jona & his handlers are aware of this fact and did the next best thing, "pad" what's coming from the south, it was done to perfection in 2011, 2015 to them would be a walkover!!Don't be fooled, 1/2 of that 12m was either bought or padded!!!

BTW, attack the points & stop the drama!! Anyway Take heart 2023 is almost here...

Cc seunmsg , Tuale4u , omenka, dropshot, madridguy, passingshot, Tonyebarcanista , focus7, trut4Africa , mynd44, babacele , muskeeto , Ngeneukwenu , ...

3 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by DropShot: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
OK, tell us how less heavily PDP bribed since you know better than this "so heavily" report?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

Relax, don't go into Panic attack (yet).. even the most foolish amongst us is aware of the simple fact that;politics is a game of numbers & sentiments wins nothing on its own..

The south going by voter strength couldn't have muscled the north, Jona & his handlers are aware of this fact and did the next best thing, "pad" what's coming from the south, it was done to perfection in 2011, 2015 to them would be a walkover!!Don't be fooled, 1/2 of that 12m was either bought or padded!!!

BTW, attack the points & stop the drama!! Anyway Take heart 2023 is almost here...

Cc seunfmsg , Tuale44u , omenhka, dropjshot, madridguy, passing-gshot, Tonyebarcfanista , foc6us7, trut=4Africa ...

I wish I read this.

1 Like

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
DropShot:

OK, tell us how less heavily PDP bribed since you know better than this "so heavily" report?
Even if PDP wanted to bribe, Not in those south south States na... Haba!... What happened to south West and North

2 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by focus7: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

Cc seunmsg , Tuale4u , omenka, dropshot, madridguy, passingshot, Tonyebarcanista , focus7, trut4Africa ...
you know some of them like living in lies, they get consolation from when they can convince themselves with self deception. Before she came to NL to declare the allegation as a lie she should have at the least allow the officials involved from those region debunk it. To people like her Jonathan is not capable of manipulation simply because he handed over on the claim that he did not want blood to be shed instead owing to the fact that he never expected that Buhari will win him to the election and by the time he could make a move to manipulate it Jega did not help with his media reports.
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by PoundspassDolla(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Going by the question asked,I think the south are the ones needed to be bribed to get there votes because it was very clear that the GEJ administration mostly favoured the north so much,in respective of the boko haram menace than the south,still they do not like him. Hardly can one point out any meaningful project that was carried out in the south during his regime..... With this some ppl lost hope and likeness for him in the south,therefore making it the only option to buy their mind and vote.

1 Like

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:
Someone asked this question in quote & felt we could discuss this, My submission below, comments & counters all welcome..

Looking forward to the negative comments!! Mo don't care!! smiley
The number of votes in the south has always been fraudulent. It's only here INEC "records" 99%-100% of registered or voters PVCs actually voting. Is it possible?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by ganisucks(f): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
It will be one year since this government took charge, in 30 days. They are yet †̥♥ commission even a single borehole, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ the OP is writing this trash. Well done, APC, Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are failing with flying colours.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by peacengine(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Propaganda from Sahara reporters can't help APC govern.
This is where this post belongs:

Nice one bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by omenka(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Modath, you really disappoint me sometimes- how could you stoop so low as to join issues with a thing that believes some particular parts of this country are a "birthright" of a particular political party?? How could you discuss politics and democracy with such a thing??

The kind of opinions we get from these people are ominous clues as to what a society their fabled Utopia would look like should they be granted it- a totalitarian, suppressive, oppressive, abusive, un-livable society.

Opinions and positions held by a people whose obduracy could anger even Mahatma's corpse in its old grave.

Anyone with any allegation of wrongdoing anywhere knows the right quarters to lodge their complaints- nairaland is neither a court of law nor a law enforcement establishment.
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
ganisucks:
It will be one year since this government took charge, in 30 days. They are yet †̥♥ commission even a single borehole, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ the OP is writing this trash. Well done, APC, Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are failing with flying colours.
I even like it,So their brainwashed followers will know who they really are.

1 Like

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by focus7: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
PoundspassDolla:
Going by the question asked,I think the south are the ones needed to be bribed to get there votes because it was very clear that the GEJ administration mostly favoured the north so much,in respective of the boko haram menace than the south,still they do not like him. Hardly can one point out any meaningful project that was carried out in the south during his regime..... With this some ppl lost hope and likeness for him in the south,therefore making it the only option to buy their mind and vote.
Beside, Jonathan and his men knew they can't win Buhari in the north so they needed to compromise the election from the south so as to mustered up as much figures then use the ones they will get from the north to balance up to make for the winning figure. You know why I get so much engrossed with Jonathan is when you discovered that someone you have considered to be harmless due to his innocent disposition turned to be dangerously fraudulent. You can imagine that man that looked naïve took Nigeria for a ride for five years with monumental frauds, if he has returned for his second term, Nigeria would been auction by him and his cronies before he end his tenor.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by Babacele: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

Cc seunmsg , Tuale4u , omenka, dropshot, madridguy, passingshot, Tonyebarcanista , focus7, trut4Africa , mynd44, babacele , muskeeto , Ngeneukwenu , ...
the truth that there was an unprecedented heavy loss awaiting PDP in the SS especially despite the ' investments' GEJ put in many of the empty politicians and thugs who claimed to be stakeholders....but when the reality of APC exposing their ' we are in control' trash they have been feeding the president with hit them, they went into panic modes and unleash violence on the opposition causing deaths and pains -the model that thugnor brought to Ekiti but which couldn't b replicated in the state Osun .
It would have been a huge embarrassment to them if PMB had won about 40% in GEJ's home base hence they did everything unholy to defend the lies they have been feeding GEJ's with. But didn't God expose them?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by Jesusloveyou: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
that is why u have a fundamental problem, which is mnesoteric brane deficiency, and u need some fibremesome chakimonous dose to grow up

1 Like

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by modath(f): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Modath, you really disappoint me sometimes- how could you stoop so low as to join issues with a thing that believes some particular parts of this country are a "birthright" of a particular political party?? How could you discuss politics and democracy with such a thing??

The kind of opinions we get from these people are ominous clues as to what a society their fabled Utopia would look like should they be granted it- a totalitarian, suppressive, oppressive, abusive, un-livable society.

Opinions and positions held by a people whose obduracy could anger even Mahatma's corpse.

Anyone with any allegation of wrongdoing anywhere knows the right quarters to lodge their complaints- nairaland is neither a court not a law enforcement establishment.

90% of the time I ignore them & their misdirected anger but I just feel like indulging them sometimes.... when questions are posed "civilly" even by the most recalcitrant unteachable amongst them, I occasionally make an effort to "helep" them with some sense!!! Mo is nice like that. smiley

Notice, there was no rejoinder, rather a subtle attempt to derail when the points raised showed the evil that was perpetrated by their "beloved" which I'm not going to "allow"!

People are now "chattels" and "birthrights" of a particular political party? Some don't even "Polish their thoughts before giving it free rein"... guess some are not smart enough to realise that is the true definition of slavery!! undecided

All other regions NE/NW/SW/NC have always been more liberal and ready to go either ways!! What a shame!!

Maybe mynd44 & Lalasticlala can help get more opinions and different perspectives!

1 Like

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
that is why u have a fundamental problem, which is mnesoteric brane deficiency, and u need some fibremesome chakimonous dose to grow up

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3659741_40936_jpeg52a1d5af17cbdae3bb557e798f3d140f

I've told you severally to register for an English class.
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by Jesusloveyou: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
by the time u wake up, u are already in 2022, looking for ur voters card

2 Likes

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by BeardedMeat(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
BRB...

*modified*

Modaft, you have been very disappointing with your post and and comments these days, even common Orikinla makes more sense than you these days. Very soon, even musiwa the emperor will be better. May be you should consider writting for the jokes section. But What is the cause, is Ahmed Joda not paying any more thereby leaving you lot to grapple at every available straw!
Somebody whose fathers house is on fire is busy chasing rats.
Go and read up Mrs Ezekwesili's (premium zombie) speech at the "Platform", may be that will reset your thinking faculty!

You have lost taste!
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by peacengine(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

90% of the time I ignore them & their misdirected anger but I just feel like indulging them sometimes.... when questions are posed "civilly" even by the most recalcitrant unteachable amongst them, I occasionally make an effort to "helep" them with some sense!!! Mo is nice like that. smiley

Notice, there was no rejoinder, rather a subtle attempt to derail when the points raised showed the evil that was perpetrated by their "beloved" which I'm not going to "allow"!

People are now "chattels" and "birthrights" of a particular political party? Some don't even "Polish their thoughts before giving it free rein"... guess some are not smart enough to realise that is the true definition of slavery!! undecided

All other regions NE/NW/SW/NC have always been more liberal and ready to go either ways!! What a shame!!

Maybe mynd44 & Lalasticlala can help get more opinions and different perspectives!

No be you just born or am i mistaking? How is your baby? You spend more time on Nairalland than you spend with him sad

1 Like

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by lawydewy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Even Ojuku will have to drop something to win a LG in the south.

That's there nomal life style.

Jonathan dropped something b4 he won Otuoke!

people make una come O!

Did Ojuku win a state in SE during his lifetime?

If NOT? he no drop Biafran kobo to win.

The great Ken sarowiwa cannot win an election in SS,if he didn't drop something.

That's how we roll in the creek...........

1 Like

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by Jesusloveyou: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
we ipob yoot don't know english, we are dullardiho, we are igboitic in nature, we love and support corruption. God bless pmb
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by modath(f): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
peacengine:

No be you just born or am i mistaking? How is your baby? You spend more time on Nairalland than you spend with him sad

It is mistaken.. Thank you for the enquiry & "love", appreciate the "goodwill"....

The attempt to derail is noted, counter the points raised if you have the wherewithal to do so!! Next?
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by Jesusloveyou: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
lawydewy:
Even Ojuku will have to drop something to win a LG in the south.

That's there nomal life style.

Jonathan dropped something b4 he won Otuoke!
that is ipob yoot for u, they can vote against their father for money, ipob idiot kanu cannot even win his ward in any election
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by BeardedMeat(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
we ipob yoot don't know english, we are dullardiho, we are igboitic in nature, we love and support corruption. God bless pmb
Na shame dey worry una, una just dey put up a front. Without even knowing you in person, I can tell you are suffering and very very very disappointed with buhary. cheesy
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by aieromon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Looking at the PVC collection rates for the different zones,you don't need anybody to tell you that lots of money had to be spent to capture the Southern zone. For GEJ to stand any chance of winning,votes had to be bought to replace the number of apathetic voters from the South.

We all know what the people who took money to get GEJ votes from the North did. They saw the writing on the wall and spent their money acquiring houses.

Bros J,keep on supplying the names of the traitors that deceived you. Baba will deal with them on your behalf.
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by peacengine(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

It is mistaken.. Thank you for the enquiry & "love", appreciate the "goodwill"....

The attempt to derail is noted, counter the points raised if you have the wherewithal to do so!! Next?

So it is now your duty to correct pidgin English? Please correct this sentense: If na true say you just born, why you no go look your pikin nau? Which one you dey waste 24hrs of yoUR day on top Buhari mata na? Na becos I care I dey talk o, if to say you be my wife I for don seize your phone tey tey grin
Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by bettercreature(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
The fact is all 36 states INEC REC were paid! The truth would soon be out
I told them as at then,its more difficult to rig than ever expecially in south west,it's almost impossible because people will not allow INEC officials to go with material without counting it,that was the major reason it was impossible for oyo state REC to rig after being paid
South-western people are very wise,we already knows the result before official announcement

1 Like

Re: Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. by modath(f): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
peacengine:

So it is now your duty to correct pidgin English? Please correct this sentense: If na true say you just born, why you no go look your pikin nau? Which one you dey waste 24hrs of yoUR day on top Buhari mata na? Na becos I care I dey talk o, if to say you be my wife I for don seize your phone tey tey grin

You can't handle the truth about your beloved Den of mindless & evil looters, keep deceiving yourself!! smiley

Since I'm wasting my time on buhari matter, I will switch to Ali Shekau & Fayose matter, happy now?

The things one sees on this NL ! Anyway...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Is Working!See What A Twitter User Saw At A Park In Lagos(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest / There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.