Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno (42883 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Realnoyx(f): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Super Story. Fake gist. Keepfoolingnigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
tommykiwi:
Scam....Run for Ur lives.

Na Scam my brother.
Trying for emotional Blackmail.... it won't work.

http://www.tori.ng/news/28224/boko-haram-declares-igboland-a-conquered-territory.html

Na the same people.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Realist2: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
AceRoyal:
Bokoharam killed them cuz they where jealous that Fulani herdsmen have recently been taking all the shine off them.
Killing more people in one attack than Bokoharam has killed throughout the year.tongue

THIS IS JUST AN ELABORATE SCAM TO PROTECT THE IMAGE OF FULANI HERDSMEN AND PUSH IT ON BOKOHARAM.
NOTHERN GOVERNORS MET LIKE YESTERDAY AND TODAY WE HAVE THIS NEWS.
DO THEY THINK WE ARE FO.OLS? tongue

Exactly, this news is framed up to put confusion on gullible Nigerians, because they fulanis herdsmen are to be declared terrorist and criminal group, this attempt is to a paint them good.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by KBEST3(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
onya miri are terrorist since 1966
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by mosclement: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fire to fire
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by sikirat2020: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
fake news aimed at attracting sympathy to the herdsmen. script acting by dulardinho

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by donvicky2007: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
They are trying to divert attention, the truth is that boko harams are Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Shameless propaganda

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by jkross(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Story! They are trying to separate corn from pop corn..it wont work.....Na the same people eh!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by zoomzoom(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
tommykiwi:

U dey mind them?..this attempt at muddying the water won't work.
They have been busted!!!
Boko haram is fulani herdsmen rebranded.

They must think we are cows..so,all these while,it's now they will clash for the first time despite the fact that they surely meet in the bushes..
Abeg make dem waka far with this 'WASH'.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Before I make my comment....it is pertinent to issue this disclaimer....

I do not support Fulani attacks on farmers,neither do I support farmers attacking Fulani....either provoked or not. I beleive that issues such as that should be handled by the Police....and it is the Police's failure to handle such cases that has led to the disaster we see right now.

I also do not think that Fulanis should be roaming around with cattle...and they should set up ranches in the North....where the land is adequate. Also, farmers should be taught better land management.

With that.....here are my takeaways....

1.Boko Haram has been attacking Fulanis.A year ago....they raided a big cattle market in Borno...with scores of people killed, and cattleand cash looted.

2.This Boko attack was most likely for the cattle...because Boko routinely raids markets, cattle herders,even banks for routine supplies and cash.

3.Speculating here...but the Boko crisis could be a reason why we are seeing more cattle herders in the South. War displaces people.

4.I find it funny that some people regard the death of the Fulani as a scam to ''arouse sympathy''. If you cannot condemm the murders in Agatu and the murders of these herdsmen....then you have serious issues.Boko does not work on your timetable.

5.I also find those rejoicing about the deaths as being really really to be pitied. Me....no boasting here....I find all deaths of my fellow men bad. Those Fulanis killed may have never indulged in attacking and killing anyone so to rejoice over their death is sad and pitiable.

(Speaking on the religous aspect....the state of Christianity in Nigeria ,from the comments above is dead. Christ forgave those who crucified him, yet most Southern Nigerian Christians are so vindictive).

6. At any rate....the Government has to find solutions and fast.

In conclusion,all I can say is that I agree with the assessment of a nairalander upthread. If people cannot emphatise with others sufferings....then who are we?

I also would like to use this opportunity to appeal to Mr Seun and the mods to clamp down on tribalist behaviour on this thread. It seems that people here are more interested in bashing their favourite tribe than making logical conclusions. Today....a drug bust in Malaysia is the chance for some people to go on an anti-Igbo bash. .....while reports of crimes by a Yoruba means time to label all Yorubas as criminals.And the other day someone openly wished evil on all Hausas. I realise that freedom of speech must be guaranteed....but this has gone beyond freedom of speech and descended into the language of the gutter.

Shame on those who rejoiced at the death of these herdsmen. And shame to all tribalists.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Appareil(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lies!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by DaBullIT(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
After making yourself a laughing stock on all other threads, you are here smiling that Boko haram killed Fulanis,

When / If Boko haram really did school them on terrorism , guess where they'll start their vengeance mission ?

I no wan read rubbish comment from you o bros
SeverusSnape:

Maybe Bokoharam dey teach them "lessons" on terrorism. grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by SeverusSnape(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
After making yourself a laughing stock on all other threads, you are here smiling that Boko haram killed Fulanis,

When / If Boko haram really did school them on terrorism , guess where they'll start their vengeance mission ?

I no wan read rubbish comment from you o bros
Hokay. cool
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Trustyd1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
If it's true then my take is this, the Fulani herdsmen that are killing people are really boko harm disguise members.
And as we begin to believe that they're are actually BH so BH killed them to make us not to believe herdsmen are BH
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
things falling apart
what's that supposed to mean? So, because Big Boko is training them on terrorism, that's why things are falling apart. I expected you to be jubilant! Or, are you a Fulani girl? Just asking!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by EmekaBlue(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
boko r jealous killers...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
things falling apart
what's that supposed to mean? So, because Elder Boko is training them on terrorism, that's why things are falling apart. I expected you to be jubilant! Or, are you a Fulani girl? Just asking!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by tunergy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
PUBLICITY STUNT
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
steph2sweet:
Hmm, this one is now boko vs Fulani herdsmen. But on a second thought, is this really true or a cooked up story to get sympathy. Nigeria needs God's intervention in all angle.

Sweet heart, abeg leave politics and come join me. let's go to tinapa and obudu cattle ranch and enjoy our lives grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by fils307: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fabricated story to ease the tension on fulani's herdsmen.......

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by DauraDullard0(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

So because they are Northerners, they can all DIE!!

Right??
Yes.... Death to all Northern savages and terrorists!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Marvinspeed(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
If you don't see this as politics then you need to re-read it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by EZEHAND(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
photos of the dead fulanis or Adonbelivit
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by agentakins: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Gambari pa Fulani, ko lejo ninu.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
The Prayers of the Indigenes of Enugu is WORKING!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by MasterofNL: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

So because they are Northerners, they can all DIE!!

Right??

You believe this story? I am still undecided about it.

This might be propaganda to make us sympathetic to the fulani herdsmen whom most Nigerians now see as vampires.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Affluentkess: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
media propaganda.......pivoted by selfish bloggers
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Earthkumy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lies every where
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by omenka(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
MasterofNL:

You believe this story? I am still undecided about it.

This might be propaganda to make us sympathetic to the fulani herdsmen whom most Nigerians now see as vampires.
Okay, let us argue this:

Why do most (according to you) Nigerians now see them as vampires??

Are these alleged "herdsmen" attacks new to us? Haven't they been happening in the past?? Didn't the worst happen in Benue state in 2013 with thousands displaced from several rural communities that border Nasarawa and Taraba??

Why didn't "most Nigerians" see them then as vampires??

Why do you not believe the story whereas you (I presume) would believe a similar story from thesame source, without pics or videos, where it is alleged that herdsmen attacked a community??

Don't we have black-sheep in every tribe?? Do we ever generalise when we make reference to crimes committed by some natives of a particular tribe?? Why don't we have "Igbo drug pushers"?? "Yoruba ritualists"?? "Ijaw economic saboteurs"?? "Edo prostitutes"?? Etc. Why do we have "Fulani herdsmen" (making it appear as though being a herdsman is a crime)?? Whose interest does painting all Fulanis with the same brush promote??

What makes us so sure "all such attacks" carried out in remote areas are done by "Fulanis" or "Herdsmen"? Are all attacks carried out on oil installations done by Ijaws?? Are all ritualists Yorubas?? Are all drugs related offences carried out by Igbos??

Are all herdsmen Fulanis??

Oya, answer those wey u fit answer make we talk if u wan talk.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by mightyhazell: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
tommykiwi:
ur brain dey dia!

Big sccam!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno by Akims(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
people can lie o...pure scam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / Adamawa: REC Allegedly Pressurizes Returning Officer To Manipulate Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.