Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi This Shit Is On! (10504 Views)

Whitelexi Come To Mama / Whitelexi And Thoniaslim Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by illusion2: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

iya e ni dyke. Everyone knows drag queens need attention  grin

anyway I bid adieu

I suspect mass banning in the next few hrs  cheesy
Your resorting to people's parents shows how low you'll go. I don't need any attention, not from a dyke anyway  grin grin

Learn to speak only when spoken to . . . . . . .  . . abi o fe cross over ni?  cheesy cheesy
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Hahahahahahahaha, just reading through right now, and i see pataki even asked his namesake out this yr, and she shoved him aside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don die grin grin grin
Here comes the cheap lies!!! grin Even my namesake knows of all my affairs. If you have evidence of otherwise, POST IT!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

Here comes the cheap lies!!! grin Even my namesake knows of all my affairs. If you have evidence of otherwise, POST IT!

What is wrong in asking a babe out? If that's the shit Whitelexi has got on you then he is a lame-ass reprobate.
Asking a woman out shows you are a real man. . . .and not a gay like Lexi.

He thinks everyone sits around the computer everyday looking for Naija JJCs to defile.
Lexi needs deliverance on Mount Horeb. . . .I used to think the self-servicer is intelligent but after today's events, Lexi's IQ is in a negative integer.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

There's nothing new in that. . . . .
At least, Pataki tried doing stuffs the normal way unlike you. . . . .who stay on the computer wanking your diseased penis to Michelin's pics.
Anuofia.
Are you serious? shocked This guy is surely deranged. Tell me, who goes about stalking the boyfriend of your ex on facebook? Who goes about wanking off to the picture of a dead old woman? Yet the dude is claiming, she does not want to let go off him.

What a deluded world he is living in.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I suspect mass banning in the next few hrs  cheesy
If there is going to be a ban, it should be done in fairness. This thread was long forgotten, even when Busybody was calling me out, not until mgbeke whitelexi thought, silence meant stupidity to his games.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pataki:

Are you serious? shocked This guy is surely deranged. Tell me, who goes about stalking the boyfriend of your ex on facebook? Who goes about wanking off to the picture of a dead old woman? Yet the dude is claiming, she does not want to let go off him.

What a deluded world he is living in.

Pataki. . . . .I am out of here.
Seun is coming over to this thread cos Whitelexi reported us for assassinating his character.
What a lame-ass Arrow. . . .

Anyways, buzz me when there's a new development.
I am off to SPORTS.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

What is wrong in asking a babe out? If that's the shit Whitelexi has got on you then he is a lame-ass reprobate.
Asking a woman out shows you are a real man. . . .and not a gay like Lexi.

He thinks everyone sits around the computer everyday looking for Naija JJCs to defile.
Lexi needs deliverance on Mount Horeb. . . .I used to think the self-servicer is intelligent but after today's events, Lexi's IQ is in a negative integer.

what is funny is that Sauron asked her out, then pataki asked the same girl out and she ended up with me grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
Really?

I am off to POLITICS.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Sauron1: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

what is funny is that Sauron asked her out, then pataki asked the same girl out and she ended up with me grin grin grin

Sauron asked who out?
What about i asked your mother out? Oloshi. grin
There's no way me and you would go for the same babe and you win. . . . .Not even if i am suffering from paralysis.
The truth is your babe was on ma cock. . . . .but she ain't ma type so i released her. . . .Tell her to tell you the TRUTH.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Pataki: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

I thought you were going to post emails to prove your point and also name names? Pataki asked her out?? Hehehehehe. . . . I can now confirm you are a certified DUNCE.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
look at them.

Wankers and tossers.
Make una no go look for better thing do with una lives.

I don dey shame for all of una.
Moderator, abeg lock this thread and throway the key for these pples sake
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by mukina2: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
Personal wars should not be fought on a forum

thread locked!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13)

Strictly for singles ready for something serious & Marriage / Searching for Cute Naijas in New York / Teenagers (16-19), Where Are You @????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.