Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Drama As Nigerian Rapper, Ill-bliss Is Mistakenly Implicated In Tiwa Savage's Ma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama As Nigerian Rapper, Ill-bliss Is Mistakenly Implicated In Tiwa Savage's Ma (425 Views)

Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" / Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Nigerian Rapper, Ill-bliss Is Mistakenly Implicated In Tiwa Savage's Ma by 240naija(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Its not a good time for one of the most widely read newspapers in Nigeria, Punch over a couple of costly mistakes that could attract legal actions in the last 24 hours. Nigerian celebrities, Timi Dakolo and Ill Bliss are the victims.
Ill-Bliss

Popular Nigerian rapper, Ill Bliss took to Instagram to inform Punch newspapers that he’s not Tiwa Savage’s husband. My name is Illbliss not Tee Billz, he said on instagram.

A Journalist mistakenly wrote his name in place of that of Tunji Balogun who is Tiwa's estranged husband.

The popular 'Igbo boy' swiftly distanced himself from the Tiwa Savage-Teebillz drama which has implicated top musical artistes like 2face, Don Jazzy and Dr Sid over alleged sexual relationships with the married songstress.

His correction notice on Instragram read:

"Dear people of Punch NEWSPapers ..... This must be an error..."

His fans teased him about having a romantic relationship with Tiwa Savage. See how the drama played out on his page:

Singer, Timi Dakolo also shared this Snapshot on Instagram and wrote:

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...I DIDNT GRANT THIS INTERVIEW...SO I WONDER ...HOW SOME WOULD SIT AND WRITE UP THINGS LIKE THIS..."

The implication of this is that the interview must have been concocted which is a grave crime in the face of the law should he decide to seek redress in court.

check photos & screenshots @

http://www.levitoday.com/2016/04/drama-as-nigerian-rapper-ill-bliss-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Says, “I Want To Be Remembered As A Pleasant Man” / Amber was called out by the site For Not Speaking About Cops Killing Black Peopl / Tiwa Savage Presented With The ‘hero Of The Month’ Award In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.