Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed (60423 Views)

Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by lynn360: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
andyanders:
Freez or whatever you call yourself, you have lost out on this by saying that Tiwa's interview or what she said was not right.

Listen Freez, you wanted the lady to stomach her problem and be abused/killed because you wanted her to hide some issues whereby a man would come on social media to insult her mother by calling her witch?

Listen Freez, you have no respect for a lady. No sane man would wanna run his woman down morally and financially.

I have taken my time to listen to the interview and I deduce that she was speaking her heart out of what she was passing through. A grown man will be telling a grown woman, " I made you who you are" And then? Even if he helped her to grow, must she be abused?

Nigerians love to patch things up until either party dies in the process and we start shouting, " why cant he/she walk out"

A man on drugs is a waste and cannot run a family. A man that will hide from his wife that he has another child from another woman is nothing but demon.

A man on drugs is a waste and cannot run a family. A man that will hide from his wife that he has another child from another woman is nothing but demon.

Here's the valid point u made, she needed to clear this up to let pple know how much of a psycho TJ is..its even better she had this interview cos if that guy went on with that suicide coupled with all these allegations against her then the earth would have been a living hell for her..
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oluwapresley:
nonsense!!!! fcvk diplomacy!!! in short, I hate when u don't express things how they are.. the stuffs TJ abi BJ said were hurtful and tarnishing.. why would she act otherwise.. abeggi Joh.. abi shey all the things BJ said about her can't destroy her too? I mean, how can u say she had sex with at least 3 colleagues.. don't BJ know that that kinda allegation would wanna make the other guys in the music industry try and MARK THEIR OWN REGISTER? IF NA ME SELF, AS I HEAR SAY DORO NA CHEERFUL GIVER, I WILL WANNA MARK MY OWN REGISTER TOO NAU.. Tiwa, don't compromise!!!! I repeat, do not compromise!!!!!
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Freeze is such a talkative. Why didn't he keep his wife's beatings to himself. Too flippant for a man.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by andyanders: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
lynn360:

Here's the valid point u made, she needed to clear this up to let pple know how much of a psycho TJ is..its even better she had this interview cos if that guy went on with that suicide coupled with all these allegations against her then the earth would have been a living hell for her..

Exactly. I wouldn't know how this useless Freez who maybe, smoke weed or cocaine with the TJ would wanna protect a man who would go on media calling his wife names and telling the world the people she has slept with goes to show that Freez is a man with unsound mind and should be taken to Yaba for observation.

Is Teebez normal by saying he wanna commit suicide? Hell no. This goes to show that he is of unsound mind. A man who would go on media to talk trash to a mother of his child would tell you that Teebez is a man with unsound mind.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by unity2016: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
he looked like don jazzy!
see question
So you conclude that the child is a bastard? Some people sha
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by scarred9jan(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
yusaze2007:
OAP Freeze has weighed in on Tiwa Savage's tell-all interview where she revealed a lot of secrets about her marriage to TeeBillz..He wrote

[b]Dear Tiwa,
I have nothing but love for you, but after I watched all 45 mins or so of your interview, I am a bit disappointed.
Tiwa, I know it hurts when a relationship breaks down, and those accusations T Billz made were extremely hurtful, nonetheless, I believe you could have employed caution when responding, since according to you, he was unstable and suicidal. In law, if for instance, you walk in on your man in bed with another woman and you shoot him on the spot, you could get a lighter sentence, if your legal counsel argues provocation. On the flip side, if you walk out of the scene to get a gun and then launch an attack, it's now considered premeditated.

The fact that you granted a 'pitch perfect' interview, with a flawless visual background and superb audio quality, in my opinion looks a bit premeditated.

If you had denied all his accusations and asked to swear on ayelala or amadioha or sango as against the lie detector test, since on no instance has a polygraph ever been used in Nigeria, and if afterwards you had requested for privacy, as you deal with such a sensitive issue, this matter would have been laid to rest. How are you going to tell Nigerians not to talk about issues you 'used your own hand' to make public? This could only serve to further delay your healing.

Even though my prayer is for your issues to be resolved and for joy to return to your home, the breakdown of a marriage is not the end of the world, I have been through it and my world did not end. However, do you realize that the interview you gave could lead to the end of TJ's world? Who is now going to hire, work with, or have any business dealings with an unstable, adulterous, fraudulent, cocaine sniffer who cannot manage money and has his priorities misplaced? Whether you like it or not, that is what the interview has delineated him to be. In furtherance to this, if he was suicidal before, this interview is only going to make him even more suicidal!

I know you both love Jamil so in all this drama, lets be very careful to shield him, as the Internet never forgets and his friends and classmates will always have his father's tweets along with your interview as points of reference.

[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE00Ni2xL7u/

Too bad, if Teeblitz was in the UK, publishers would be scrambling for a book deal.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by happyjuliet(f): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am really tire of hearing abt all dis celebrities gogbe abi kilode anywhere I turn to is tiwa dis tiwa DAT can't u guys talk tins out without bringing it up here on social media ni...end time marriage chai.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by OBAnkemi: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
neejay1986:
God in your mercy restore their home.

Forget it bro, that marriage is dead and buried,......even before the shit hit social media.
They have both publicly crossed lines that they shouldn't have crossed.
That marriage is over.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by charytea(f): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mr Freeze... You seem to hate Tiwa so much, not that i care anyway but truth be told, Teebillz also tarnished her image, why paint her as a LovePeddler and daughter of a witch, an uncaring wife etc.... Both of them are to be blamed, a husband should protect his wife, the woman is more fragile....
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by barclays22(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2016
Freeze brain don freeze, tiwa don suck brain comot teeboy head, teeboy go sniff cocaine wan high make he reason. Dem catch am Kasala com burst, came up with guilt trips, drove out with the AC on even as gas price never come down for me end here, called Edible make she make arrangements,was listening to WA FE KU LALEYI, Edible sent a text Teeboy buy fresh fish come, money no dey, Mugun dey observe how to fish from the bridge, Headward Bankole saw him alights to ask how far, Peter saw them, as a bad sharp igbo boy, thought Ambode Bambam fit don award contract.Nna ha fa na? Watch out for Part Two

Titled : If I start to talk.
Written and directed by Teeboy baby Papa
Starring :Teeboy,Headward Bankole,Uncle Peter
Special appearance : Double Face of firing squad

From the stable of Omaga entertainment

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by barclays22(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2016
charytea:
Mr Freeze... You seem to hate Tiwa so much, not that i care anyway but truth be told, Teebillz also tarnished her image, why paint her as a LovePeddler and daughter of a witch, an uncaring wife etc.... Both of them are to be blamed, a husband should protect his wife, the woman is more fragile....

--------------/------------------
A fragile woman won't entrust her heart in the care of a drug peddler.She knew what she got into but glad the so called witch prayers brought back sanity to her head.or it could be the lil innocent boy.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by oluamid(m): 12:27am On May 01, 2016
The man who agrees he could not save his own marriage now giving advice to another marriage? Naija sha.

Oga, who your advice don epp?
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Odunakinn(f): 12:36am On May 01, 2016
Freeze abi freezer or wetin dem dey call u...u were there singing TJ's praises yesterday saying he is a good man and we shouldn't judge,narrating how he celebrated u when u received some rubbish award out of the country also saying he is a good man cos u met him where u had gone to pick flowers for ur bae,ur stupidity didn't make u think,the flowers might not even be for tiwa as the fool is a womanizer,abi did u follow him home and saw him gave the flower to tiwa...u didn't advise TJ not to useless his wife on the internet bt now u are disappointed at tiwa's attack! Who cares if u disappointed or not? Its obvious TJ is ur personal person and u are on his side....mr fool,u might as well give him a job if no one will...idiot man...
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by ClintonDal(m): 1:03am On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

This will be a lesson to stars rushing into marriage or even anyone. Choose someone whose goals and ambition tallies with yours
Exactly! Majority of people watched that interview just to get more gossip about what went down but only just a few would take pointers on the ups and down of the whole episode. One could really learn a whole lot from the whole issue, I sure did.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by ClintonDal(m): 1:06am On May 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The well placed family picture in the background was rather comical.
Everything in that video had a role to play, her team and management really thought this one through.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Favolly(f): 1:36am On May 01, 2016
Can somebody please freeze Freeze? Ahn ahn! Kilode?? undecided

These people need to go pitch their perfect 101 ways on how to save marriages and deal with situations to their own messy less than perfect lives. I didn't even care to read the rubbish epistle, the heading alone was just too 'bleh' for me. Yes, I choose to throw out both the baby and the bath water this time!

Freeze, we got the tea on how you used to pummel your ex wife, and you came online to defame her too, didn’t you? Where was this save-marriage manual then? Like this Freeze nigga kept talking about his ex-wife.. Or has he forgotten his posts about how he met her and how he married her only because she was pregnant? Has he forgotten how he bashed her severally on social media with ugly, unthinkable words? Did he proceed with caution whe he was going through his own? So why shouldn't Tiwa defend herself? Why did he think it was ok to attack the mother of his kids publicly? Oh my bad, TJ is a man and his reputation should be intact whilst that of your ex wife is worthless undecided

This Freeze person should just stay frozen abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by banchuz: 6:56am On May 01, 2016
Oluwapresley:
nonsense!!!! fcvk diplomacy!!! in short, I hate when u don't express things how they are.. the stuffs TJ abi BJ said were hurtful and tarnishing.. why would she act otherwise.. abeggi Joh.. abi shey all the things BJ said about her can't destroy her too? I mean, how can u say she had sex with at least 3 colleagues.. don't BJ know that that kinda allegation would wanna make the other guys in the music industry try and MARK THEIR OWN REGISTER? IF NA ME SELF, AS I HEAR SAY DORO NA CHEERFUL GIVER, I WILL WANNA MARK MY OWN REGISTER TOO NAU.. Tiwa, don't compromise!!!! I repeat, do not compromise!!!!!

He's tj and not bj

The real Bj is ere
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by dabbe(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2016
Freeze..... Totally on point
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2016
Favolly:
Can somebody please freeze Freeze? Ahn ahn! Kilode?? undecided

These people need to go pitch their perfect 101 ways on how to save marriages and deal with situations to their own messy less than perfect lives. I didn't even care to read the rubbish epistle, the heading alone was just too 'bleh' for me. Yes, I choose to throw out both the baby and the bath water this time!

Freeze, we got the tea on how you used to pummel your ex wife, and you came online to defame her too, didn’t you? Where was this save-marriage manual then? Like this Freeze nigga kept talking about his ex-wife.. Or has he forgotten his posts about how he met her and how he married her only because she was pregnant? Has he forgotten how he bashed her severally on social media with ugly, unthinkable words? Did he proceed with caution whe he was going through his own? So why shouldn't Tiwa defend herself? Why did he think it was ok to attack the mother of his kids publicly? Oh my bad, TJ is a man and his reputation should be intact whilst that of your ex wife is worthless undecided

This Freeze person should just stay frozen abeg angry
Calm down girl. Remember your pressure points... Hands behind yours ears and rub gently... Whoosah, whoosah. There you go. grin grin
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
talking the crap you did about my post on this thread, without putting into consideration my reason for it, is you being a hypocrite of the first order.

Btw, your pattern is not encouraging at all.
Chisos! Do you even know the meaning of hypocrite? Saying you hate men automatically makes me a hypocrite, bloody marvelous.

Btw, your emotion is the one speaking, not you. grin
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by 4C2215131: 8:19am On May 01, 2016
ayodotcom:
Teebliz was jxt immature on dis issue. When he saw he has lost out, he wanted 2 drag his wife into d mud.

#isupporttiwa

Period!

It's called being a bitter and sore loser. Never minding what she is accused of, I believe his conduct pushed her into it.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by 4C2215131: 8:21am On May 01, 2016
martineverest:
Not a fan of freeze; but tiwa goofed.. The interview was unnecessary and unprofessional. The husband was overly immature with the postings on instagram and wife was too childish with the interview

A good psychologist would know the type of man tiwa got married to after his reactions to tiwa's fans on instagram two weeks ago.

I wonder y Nigerian men always feel insecure and intimidated when they are married to successful women

Not Nigerian men; Most men.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 8:28am On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Chisos! Do you even know the meaning of hypocrite? Saying you hate men automatically makes me a hypocrite, bloody marvelous.

Btw, your emotion is the one speaking, not you. grin
Stop playing dumb mister, it's off putting.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Stop playing dumb mister, it's off putting.
How can being inquisitive be likened to playing dumb? Just tell me how my comment to you is hypocritical? Is that too much to ask? Lol
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 9:08am On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
How can being inquisitive be likened to playing dumb? Just tell me how my comment to you is hypocritical? Is that too much to ask? Lol
The hypocrisy lies in you telling me I have issues because of a comment I made siding Tiwa, whereas you took sides with Billz. If that isn't hypocrisy, I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
The hypocrisy lies in you telling me I have issues because of a comment I made siding Tiwa, whereas you took sides with Billz. If that isn't hypocrisy, I don't know what is.
Em, for your info, I didn't take sides with billz or whatever his name is, I only said "Freeze have sense". Nothing more, nothing less.

So how does that translate to hypocrisy?
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Em, for your info, I didn't take sides with billz or whatever his name is, I only said "Freeze have sense". Nothing more, nothing less.

So how does that translate to hypocrisy?
You endorsed Freeze's comment clearly faulting Tiwa, after praising thiefbillz, then called me out for pointing out how much of a hypocrite the yellow pawpaw is, reiterating your support for team billz and somehow you can't see the connection, yet I'm supposed to be the one with issues? Like really?

Dude please!
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
You endorsed Freeze's comment clearly faulting Tiwa, after praising thiefbillz, then called me out for pointing out how much of a hypocrite the yellow pawpaw is, reiterating your support for team billz and somehow you can't see the connection, yet I'm supposed to be the one with issues? Like really?

Dude please!
Dudette, did you bother to ask what I meant by saying "You have sense". Surely you should have asked me to elucidate on it, before you assumed I endorsed what he said?

Now apart from that comment, have you seen me make any comment as regard this issue when it blew up?

For your info, I don't support Tiwa, neither do I support Billz, I support neither of them.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Dudette, did you bother to ask what I meant by saying "You have sense". Surely you should have asked me to elucidate on it, before you assumed I endorsed what he said?

Now apart from that comment, have you seen me make any comment as regard this issue when it blew up?

For your info, I don't support Tiwa, neither do I support Billz, I support neither of them.
The comment is self explanatory, just what else could you have meant?

On the other thread where Tiwa said she didn't cheat, you said to pray no proof comes out to make her a liar(not in those exact words though), you hinted at for better for worse when I implied she did the right thing by leaving, never for once mentioning anything about the irresponsibility of the man, even a child would understand you are just being coy about where you stand, so please don't patronise me.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
The comment is self explanatory, just what else could you have meant?

On the other thread where Tiwa said she didn't cheat, you said to pray no proof comes out to make her a liar(not in those exact words though), you hinted at for better for worse when I implied she did the right thing by leaving, never for once mentioning anything about the irresponsibility of the man, even a child would understand you are just being coy about where you stand, so please don't patronise me.
Now how can you just jump into conclusion like that, you can't just say the comment is self explanatory when it have multiple meanings?

Now with the emboldened, you can see my comment never pose to support Billz, nor Tiwa.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Now how can you just jump into conclusion like that, you can't just say the comment is self explanatory when it have multiple meanings?

Now with the emboldened, you can see my comment never pose to support Billz, nor Tiwa.
Oh yea? Please tell me one of the many meanings in this context.

Are you for real? The for better and worse comment came because Tiwa was the one leaving, due to the fact that she can't take no more, that's when you remember the bullsh1t phrase, I didn't see you saying same when billz was spilling and threatening suicide. The comment about praying that no proof of the cheating be found, if not 'gen gen', clearly indicates you thought she did it.

Come what do you even take me for?
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by okovo(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2016
Came:
Which day this freeze become adviser self. Wetin Teebliz mean when him say Tiwa sleep with the people way him mention their names. Him wan spoil Tiwa reputation, and cause wahala for people , and their spouses . Freeze , abi na freezer go mind your business ooooo!!!

Abeg you should mind your own business... The guy is just saying his mind and i guess everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion, they couple didn't act maturedly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) / Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals / Prince Nku Igweayinba And Sandra Chichi Ekwosiobi Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.